LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most memorable poop?

1 hour ago, Animediaperguy said:

Hey guys I would love to know what everyone's most memorable load is/was

Well I'll never forget when I was in second grade and I was 7 years old I remember making a BIG poopy in my undies because I refused to go on the potty like a big boy and one of the male teachers said he smelled something funky and reached into the back of my pants and checked my undies like I was a baby needing a diaper check. I feel so little and babyish, it was amazing! That experience made fall in love with diapers even more and made me wish I was wearing one all the time so I could just go in my pants whenever I want to and get my pants checked like a baby.

My story kind of runs in the opposite direction; I had started a new medication and it didn't interact with what I'd eaten very well, so I was at work and feeling gassy, and I tried to pass what I thought would be a small, quiet fart... and of course, that precipitated a loss-of-outfit incident that had me running for my car without even telling anyone I was leaving. And looking for a plastic bag to sit on, on the way. I wasn't in diapers back then, but I wished I had one on at the time!

A close second would be a memory that is still vivid in my mind, of when I went to a new jerk chicken place, right before going to a movie. I ate a plate of nuclear-hot chicken with habanero sauce all over it, then I ate a huge bag of popcorn. The next day, I nearly passed out on the potty. 2000% of your daily recommended fiber intake, coupled with 2000% of your daily recommended habanero intake... yeah. It felt like I was passing red-hot gravel. 

I try to practice mindfulness so each poopy diaper is memorable and unique although posting almost every morning in my wet and messy diaper loses something in translation. This morning's Cushies cloth back diaper is wet, messy, and mindfully memorable.

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhh, good memories.

Was alone at home the entire weekend, like 10 years ago. So I diapered up with a thick diaper and a booster. About noon I went for a walk outside and had to poop really urgently. It was the perfect poop - not too soft, not too hard and a lot of volume (lasted shurely 5-8 secounds).

I managed not to sit down or drink too much until in the evening. I peed a couple of times outside of the diaper to enjoy longer. Then I decided to get drunk - until midnight or so, and went to bed.

I woke up in the morning at around 9 in a really huge wet spot in the bed - so first time I seem to have unconsciously peed my diaper while sleeping. The smell was enourmous.

As I was hungover - I punctuated the diaper and did put another on top. Finally sat down in it for breakfast. It lasted until noon until it was so full and started to become uncomfortable so I went for a long shower.

Wow, that was the best thing I ever had in my life so far.