LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When humiliating situations happen to me where i am exposed and vulnerable, i feel excitement

Over the years i have had several humiliating wettings due to my bladder problems. It must be said that looking back, especially in recent years, being so exposed and embarrassed gave me a sense of excitement. I'm a bit of a masochist. Obviously when i have an accident I'm mortified and humiliated, however i also get a bit of excitement from feeling so vulnerable and exposed, i know it's a bit strange, i don't know how to explain it. Even when i see other desperate girls or boys i have a certain emotion. Probably my problem, which often causes me to have to run to the bathroom, made me develop this fetish for desperation

• Like 1

Everybody's responses are going to differ of course but what you are describing isn't unknown and so long as that feeling isn't causing any real problems in your life be kind to yourself  just accepting it's a part of you.

3 hours ago, TammyG said:

Everybody's responses are going to differ of course but what you are describing isn't unknown and so long as that feeling isn't causing any real problems in your life be kind to yourself  just accepting it's a part of you.

Obviously it causes a bit of it, the embarrassment when i have an accident is really enormous especially if in front of someone i know, as has happened to me several times, when it happened i felt so mortified and embarrassed that i burst into tears. But then when i passed adolescence when I thought about it in the hours and days following those sensations i felt in those moments, i developed a strange sense of excitement, i'm a little ashamed to say it, but i found myself masturbating a few times while thinking about it. On the positive side of all this, it must be said that this excitement all in all helped me overcome these bad moments when I was a teenager.

For example, once in middle school it happened that during gym class the teacher didn't give me permission to go to the bathroom because the day before he had caught some boys smoking in the bathrooms, and during the volleyball game, a girl to get the ball hit me making me fall when i was very concentrated on holding back my pee making me pee on myself in front of everyone, some classmates were laughing and i felt totally humiliated.

Another time, however, there was a surprise test and it wasn't possible to go to the bathroom while it was in progress, and I wasn't able to go before class because I was late. Miraculously i managed to get to the end of the test but I had an accident in the corridor while i was running towards the bathroom. I was forced to call the janitor and my teacher for help and of course they saw me with soaked pants.

Looking back on these situations later, they gave me excitement