LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Introduction post

Hello from Maine, USA. I am a middle-aged Autistic man, and i love to wear and sometimes even use a good diaper. i can only post during times of the day when i won't get caught here, but here i am. 🙂

i love ABU diapers, when i can afford them. but something else has cropped up that was unexpected... a need for diapers. i love wearing them for... personal reasons. but having to wear them at night due to an unfortunate leakage (#2) is not what i was looking forward to. i am still waiting for a call from gastroenterology for an appointment (perhaps i need to call them...), but so far i have gotten by with a wad of TP wedged in for protection. hope that isn't too much info... i know i can just wear a diaper, but my family doesn't know about the leakage as i am embarrassed about it. so if i get orders from HDIS, they may get the wrong idea.

I mean, i am single, and still live with my parents due to Autism issues, and i hate that i have to hide the wearing of diapers, even when i need them. kind of a tricky situation... it would be easier if i had gastroenterology backing me up... but it is expensive too, and Maine medicaid does not pay for diapers, that i am aware of, even with GE backing me up on the issue.

So i guess that is the long-winded version of my introduction... 🤣

Since when does Maine Medicaid not pay for diapers? Check out aeroflow urology to see if you qualify. You have a qualifying condition (autism) and a need (fecal Incontinence). Your GP might need to fill out forms, but aeroflow urology is supposed to help handle that. Google their website and fill out the form.

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Glad to have you here with us. Hope you can get things worked out. In the meantime, you can hand out here. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!