LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Building a "Knowledge Base" (From Scoop the Poop)

Originating in Scoop the Poop, it is also relevant here

About a decade ago, the subject of having places for get-togethers in an ABDL setting came up. Using my former membership in GirlTalk To as a template and Rainbow Resorts as the model. I suggested compling a lost of ABDL-friendly resorts if such could be found. I was told to leave that to FetLife. Nlw, FetLife is NOT ABDL-centric and leaving something that pertained to us to be done by a non-ABDL-centric site seemed to me a dereliction of our purpose as well as responding like a torpid caterpillar  while someone else ate our lunch

Consequently, I created things based on subject matter relevant to us; RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US, Baby Powder Shootout, personal care items and others. I put them in my CV in my About Me. One of this was a l ink to the classic sissy sites over in Bacommentby Bethany's Sissy Links thread

Now, I figured that it would be a good idea to have things of general interest in one place. So just recently, I created a "knowledge base" over at Thech Support and put a few links to things of mine that would be of general interest to other members. This kind of thing is called a "knowlege base" and is usually done by site admins. Since that is not the case here, I decided to use crowdsourcing and make it open to anyone to juse and add to with instructions on how to do so. here it is

Please participate: It is in your interest to do so