LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbour’s Paradise (Chapter 2 Added 18/03)

A while back I tried to write a sissy/feminisation story but had my work cut out and it ended up being a bit too big of a task for me but I’m still keen to write something along those lines, so I’m giving it another try with a different story. Here it goes.

Also wanted to try a story where I link to real life items of clothing etc. I’m based in the UK so sorry if anyone can’t see the websites due to being in different countries!

————————

Neighbour’s Paradise Chapter 1

“Elliott I’m just about to leave for work! Have a good day and please get out of the house and don’t sit in your room all day!” Elliott’s mum Penny shouted as she unlocked the door and took one step onto the porch.

“Okay see you later mum!” Elliott replied as he lifted his headphones off his head.

Elliott is an 18 year old boy from northern England who had just finished college and was soon to be heading to university in London in a few months time. He is a quiet boy with few friends and was generally seen as a bit of a ‘weirdo’ at school and college. Puberty didn’t hit him particularly hard so he had little to no facial hair, stood just over 5ft 5in and sported longer dirty blonde hair that reached just below his ears. He wore baggy skater clothes and didn’t care too much for how he looked.

Elliott paused the YouTube video he was watching and quickly ran out of his room and into the spare bedroom, where he could get a view of the driveway infront of his house. He peered over the top of the window ledge and saw his mum’s silver BMW reverse off the drive and down the road. ‘Yes!’ he said to himself as he rushed back into his room and prepared to leave the house. 

He turned off his iPad, gave his hair a quick comb and bolted downstairs and quickly laced up his vans trainers. Before you knew it he was out of the door and heading to the house directly across the road from his.

As he crossed the road he looked both ways to see if anyone had spotted him crossing and thankfully the coast was clear, it was a quiet morning and there were no other nosy neighbours or dog walkers to be seen.

Elliott walked up the driveway of the quaint semi-detached house adorned with flower beds below the windows displaying in-bloom and colourful flowers. He reached the front door and pressed the doorbell, which chimed elegantly. He could see a silhouette getting closer through the frosted glass panels of the front door.

“Oh hello Elliott nice to see you! Come on in” said a tall, brown haired lady who was dressed in a plain white t-shirt, peach colourful sports leggings and a dark blue cooking apron.

“Hello Liz nice to see you” Elliott politely replied. He stepped into the house as Liz closed the door behind him.

“So… how long do we have today?” Liz asked Elliott as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Well I’ve not got anything planned today and mum is at work until at least 6pm so all day!” Elliott replied excitedly.

“Lovely stuff, shall we get started then?” Liz suggested.

“Sounds good to me” Elliott replied back.

Liz then put her other hand on Elliott’s other shoulder and led him up the stairs. As Liz followed she excitedly squeezed his shoulders, which made Elliott feel an intense warmth inside.

They both reached a closed door with a flower plaque on. Elliott let Liz pass him and she plucked a key from her apron pocket and unlocked the door. As she opened it Elliott could see a pink light emerge from the door as it slowly opened.

They both entered what appeared to be a girls bedroom. The walls were covered in flower wallpaper and the there was a bed with Cinderella bedsheets on, closed pink polka dot curtains and opposite the bed was a large table with a padded cushion on top and draws underneath.

“You know what to do by now sweetheart” Liz said to Elliott before turning around and opening the cupboard.

Elliott got to work, he took off both his t-shirt and baggy cargo shorts and then jumped up onto the large table and then removed his socks, leaving just his green underwear on. He scooched back and laid down on the slightly cold plastic cushion.

“There we go all be- Elliott! I thought you knew to take off all your clothes! Don’t worry I’ll deal with that.” Liz said as she walked over to the table carrying a large folded plastic square. It was the unmistakable sight of a nappy:

rearz_princess_pink_23_004.jpg

Elliott’s face went red and his crotch began to stir with excitement. Liz placed the nappy beside him and she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and yanked them down. He voluntarily lifted his legs as she slid them down.

“Won’t be needing these for a while! They are yucky and way too boyish for you” Liz teased as she threw them on top of the pile of his clothes. “Let’s get you into something more suitable”.

Liz then slid the nappy under Elliott’s hairless bum and she got to work powdering him and slathering his private parts in nappy rash cream. Before he knew it the nappy was being lifted over his penis and strapped tightly in place.

“Much better! Sit up and hang your legs over the changing table for me” Liz said as she held his hands and lifted him up. Elliott obliged and dangled his legs off the tall table.

Liz then picked up a pair of pink tights and a white camisole:

5059191481315?hei=748&wid=556&qlt=85&fmt

5059196845150?hei=748&wid=556&qlt=85&fmt

Liz helped Elliott into the camisole and then began sliding the tights up Elliott’s legs until she reached just below his knees.

“Come on then up you get” Liz said as she lifted him off the table and onto his feet. She towered over him so she made light work of picking him up. Liz then slid the tights over his knees and then over the top of his thick colourful nappy before stopping just below the waistband for the nappy.

Liz then quickly returned to the cupboard before turning around and revealing Elliott’s outfit for the day:

c73568s4.jpg?im=Resize,width=728

She quickly pulled it over Elliott’s head and then pushed it down into position. It fell just above the knee so whenever Elliott sat down or bent over his nappy underneath his pink tights would likely be on full display.

Liz then added the final touch by stepping behind Elliott and putting his hair long hair into two pigtails either side of his head with two pink scrunchies.

“There we go, much better! Give me a spin” Liz asked.

Elliott span around twice quickly, his dress lifted to reveal his padded bottom. He then grabbed the bottom of the skirt and nervously swayed side to side.

“Thank you!” Elliott quietly said softly.

“Thank you what?” Liz questioned him.

“Thank you nanny” Elliott quietly replied.

“That’s okay, let’s go downstairs and get you some breakfast. Come on cutie” Liz said as she picked out a pink dummy and placed it in Elliott’s mouth:

image_6165fc9e-8044-4511-bbac-d09b5c6961

“Good girl, baby Ellie” Liz cooed as she led the dress and nappy clad boy out of the bedroom and downstairs, crinkling with every step.

• Like 9

Neighbour’s Paradise - Chapter 2

6 months ago…

Elliott had a day to himself and decided he’d make the most of it.

Elliott was, plain and simple, an ABDL. He always had been, for as long as he could remember he’s wanted to go back to the simplicity of being a baby and everything that comes with it. Being in nappies 24/7 and not needing to use the toilet, playing with toys, being fed, drinking from a bottle; everything that you can imagine goes with being a baby.

He also had another desire. Not only did he want to be a baby, he wanted to be a baby girl. He couldn’t explain why but it was just something that’s always been implanted in his head. Wearing girly nappies underneath a dress was something that just made him beam inside.

Over the years he’d discreetly worn girls pull-ups and pampers and to the best of his knowledge his mum Penny had no idea. In recent years the freedom of more relaxed timetables and college meant he had more time home alone and therefore had more opportunities to indulge in his fantasies. That’s where Liz comes in.

He sat in his living room wearing only a pink goodnite, which was heavily wet:

nighttime_girls_2.jpg

Watching kids tv with not a care in the world. Rather carelessly he hadn’t shut the blinds so anyone who walked up to the living room window would get a full view of his soaking wet goodnite. As luck would have it Liz did exactly that.

Liz was very close to Elliott’s mum Penny and were pretty much best friends. She was prone to random visits to the house and on this one day instead of knocking on the front door she looked straight through the front window, catching a full glimpse of Elliott and then sent him into shock when she knocked on the window.

Elliott jolted up and sprinted out of the living room and up the stairs towards his bedroom. He felt like he was going to faint in panic, and threw on a t-shirt and shorts to hide the goodnite. He sat on his bed contemplating what to do as he heard knocks on the door. Stupidly, he thought playing it cool and not acknowledging what Liz had blatantly seen was the best course of action.

“Hi Liz” Elliott greeted as he opened the front door.

“Hello Elliott, I’m guessing your mum isn’t here” Liz asked as she smirked at him.

“No, um, she’s at work today” Elliott replied.

“Thought so, may I come in” Liz then responded. Elliott’s forehead, much like his goodnite under his shorts, was dripping wet.

“Ummm I don’t know I’m a bit busy with revision for college” Elliott explained.

“Didn’t know watching teletubbies was a college class nowadays. Come on let’s have a chat” Liz said as she forcibly walked in and took off her shoes.

All Elliott could do was shut the door and follow her into the living room. He began to go through in his head what his explanation would be.

Elliott entered the living room just after Liz, who had taken a seat on the big sofa facing the TV. He was about to sit down on the adjacent armchair before Liz held her arm out.

“Ah ah ah, please come and stand in front of me” Liz ordered. Elliott honestly was a bit frightened of her so he submitted.

Elliott stood there facing a cross-legged Liz as she looked him straight in the eye. “So are you going to explain what I just saw through the window?” Liz asked Elliott.

“I was watching cartoons when I should be revising. Sorry don’t tell my mum please” Elliott replied, not alluding to the elephant in the room.

“And…?” Liz added.

“And what?” Elliott dug his hole deeper.

In a flash Liz reached for Elliott’s shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, revealing his wet goodnite for all to see. Elliott instinctively put his hands on his crotch and went to pull his shorts back up, but was met with resistance when he realised Liz’s foot was holding the shorts down. He continued to try and pull for a few seconds before giving up and standing back up straight with his hands still hiding his crotch.

“I was referring to this” Liz said as she tried to move Elliott’s hands away from his crotch. “Care to explain why you’re wearing a Goodnite? And if my eyes don’t deceive me, a wet one?”.

Elliott was going to have to actually mutter words about his fetish for the first time. Does he come clean? Does he lie? He stood there unable to say anything.

“Earth to Elliott?” Liz pressed.

“Ummm. Uhhh” Elliott muttered under his breath.

“It can’t be bedwetting because it’s the middle of the day and I know you aren’t incontinent because your mum would’ve told me. You can tell me Elliott” Liz pondered.

Elliott had decided. He’d just come clean.

Present day…

Liz led Elliott into the dining room and she guided him to sit at the dinner table. As he sat down he felt the crinkly cushion press against his bum. He always loved the feeling of sitting down in a nappy, especially when it was pressed against him by his tights.

After only a few moments Liz returned with his breakfast, laid out on his special bottle and plate set:

s-l1200.jpg

His breakfast consisted of sliced bananas and cut up pancakes, and a large bottle of apple juice.

“Right baby girl can you pick up your bottle and drink it all by yourself or do you need nanny to help?” Liz asked as she sat down beside him and placed her mug of coffee on the table.

“I can do it!” Elliott said enthusiastically has he picked up the bottle with both hands and began to suck on the teat of the bottle. He chugged down the apple juice at speed and within a minute or so it was all gone.

“Wow you were a thirsty girl!” Liz teased as she squeezed Elliott’s cheek. “Oops I almost forgot! Don’t want to get your lovely dress dirty do we”.

Liz got up and shuffled around in a kitchen draw before walking up behind Elliott and wrapping something around his neck. He quickly realised it was his bib:

bib-with-spill-pocket-in-silicone.jpg?wi

Albeit slightly tight it did make Elliott feel extra cute. He didn’t need to worry about trying to be tidy or care about getting food all over himself.

“Right, be a good baby Ellie and eat your brekkie. Do you want nanny to help?” Liz asked.

“Yes please nanny” Elliott shyly replied.

Liz dragged her chair closer and picked up a piece of banana and held it up to his mouth. He carefully grasped the banana with his mouth and chewed before swallowing.

“Good girl, is that banana yummy?” Liz said as she smiled and continued to feed Elliott his breakfast.

Elliott just nodded and smiled. As he continued to eat he felt a twinge in his bladder and without thought he opened the floodgates and began wetting himself. Truth be told he’d been holding it in all morning and wanted to wait until he was wearing a nappy to do it. As he felt his crotch and bottom go all warm he let out a quiet sigh and grinned.

Liz knew exactly what was going on, but she said nothing and continued feeding the baby girl her breakfast.

• Like 10
  • alanders changed the title to Neighbour’s Paradise (Chapter 2 Added 18/03)
  • 2 weeks later...