LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How get you fresh diapered?

When it´s time to change my diapers - mommy send me into baby room and i pick up a fresh diaper, my changing mat and things for clean me. She diapering me on the flor in living room - or on a bed/sofa.
She teached me, to go in baby position - when i lay at changing mat, she open the wet diaper - clean me at front - and she say - what do the good behaved baby now?
And i stretch my legs high, like a baby during diapering.
Mommy clean my butt with baby wipes, cream my butt with baby cream and then she lay a fresh diaper under my butt and i can let my legs down - she powdering my front and she close the diaper with adhesive strips..
My aunt (former daughter, 18 years) means - you should show how happy you are, to be in a fresh diaper. Show us all how happy you are now.
Not easy to know what she means - mommy said - babies kicking when they are happy.

it was a little embarrassing to kicking in front of all - but now i kicking strong - like a good behaved baby

• Confused 1

My wife des similar things. It is normally on the changing table.  Firs the cleanup and then the powdering and then the lotion and diaper rash cream.  Then the fresh diaper and back to normal activities.

I change myself 🤪

I live alone other than my dog and the wild animals that are trying to survive weather conditions. I don't live in a disney movie so I change myself 😂