LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Amara blushed as Ivan bathed her again. He took his papa duties seriously and he didn't make her feel uncomfortable so she didn't kick up a fuss. That was until it was time to get dressed.  Amara pouted as he pulled out another pull up. "But papa I'm not gonna have another accident." She pulled out a pair of pink panties holding them up. "Can't I wear these? I promise no more accidents." 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I told you, princess, you have to go without an accident for a whole day to earn your privileges back." He whispered and kissed her cheek, slipping the crinkly thing onto her butt and then helping her get the pajama bottoms on. "There we are... come on now. Let's go finish off your movie and you can sing your little heart out." He cooed and carried the girl back to his room so they could watch together. To be carried around by him while wearing what was basically a diaper was embarrassing... But at least he wasn't teasing her about it. It seemed like he found it perfectly normal for a grown woman to be needing such a thing!

Amara knew she wouldn't win as Ivan simply got her into the pull up and continued to help her into the soft pajamas.  She blushed feeling so embarrassed as he carried her and she was in yet another pull up. She pressed her face against his shoulder though papa didn't seem to think there was anything wrong.  Here she was 19 and wearing a pull up and being carried like a toddler but Ivan didn't tease her. He didn't even act like it was strange that a full grown woman would have accidents and be in pull ups. She sat in his lap as the movie started playing with his fingers. "You don't think it's strange? I'm a grown up but I'm wearing pull ups and I had 2 accidents. Am I weird? "

"You? Strange?" He asked and stroked her cheek. "Why would you think that you're strange?" He shook his head. "You are perfect, just the way you are." He kissed the top of her head. "It's common for little girls who have had hard lives to have trouble holding in their bodily fluids." He whispered. "Why I wouldn't even be surprised if you needed bigger padding. If you can finally relax here, your sweet little body may accidentally relax too much." He rubbed her back. "And that's perfectly fine, because I'm here to be your papa, and papas don't ever judge their little girls for something as silly as that. Poop can be cleaned up. Heartbreak is much harder."

Amara blushed covering her face with her hands.  A bigger accident than before? She was mortified at the idea of messing herself. Just talking about it made her aware of her building problem. She hadn't pooped in 3 days now a habit she'd developed at the apartment to avoid leaving her room.  It was even worse now as she had been eating full meals studying with Ivan. She knew she'd have to go soon or she'd end up needing a suppository and couldn't even imagine asking papa to get that for her. "You'll see papa I'm gonna keep this pull up dry and get my panties back tomorrow." 

One of her favorite scenes came up and she started singing along bouncing on his lap as she sang. She looked to him. "You sing the boy part and I'll sing the girl part."

Ivan just gave her a loving smile and nodded as she assured him that she wouldn't keep having accidents. He was pretty sure that she wasn't being honest... But he wouldn't say anything to ruin this lovely moment where she sat on his lap and watched a movie... and then invited her to sing! How could he say no to her big, excited eyes and her pleading, pouty lips? So, he decided he would indeed have to become her Disney Prince for the moment, and he began to sing with her. Thankfully he had seen this movie plenty of times when his sisters were growing up, so he knew the words. Once the song was over, he kissed her forehead. "What a lovely voice you have, my princess." He whispered. He then began to think about sings while she went back to watching her movie. She hadn't gone in a while... He frowned and got up. "I'm just going to get you something to drink, okay dearie?" He stroked her cheek and flashed her a smile before putting together something to help ease her into going, so she wouldn't get sick. He used some tablets of baby laxatives, crushed them up, and mixed them into a cup of chocolate milk. He then returned and offered her the beverage, acting as though nothing was amiss. He didn't want to embarrass her by telling her that he knew she was having intestinal traffic!

Amara had fun singing with Ivan and laughed as the song ended."that was fun we should do Disney karaoke." She pouted when he sat her on the bed to get something to drink. Amara hadn't realized how comfortable she'd gotten sitting on his lap till now.  She blushed reminding herself she's an adult and nodded her head when he said he'd be back. "Okay but hurry or you'll miss the next song."

Amara happily accepted the cup delighted to see its contents. "I love chocolate milk it's the best kind by far." She drank her milk and dang along to the next song. Within about 20 minutes she felt her tummy grumble a sign she really needed to go. Still she wanted to finish the movie and figured she could hold it the last 10 minutes. Amara began squirming around in her seat as the need to go got more urgent. She couldn't wait any longer and scrambled off the bed rushing toward the bathroom.

Ivan felt her squirming, and he smiled softly. She was such a silly thing, acting like she could hold it! Then, when she shot up like a rocket, he paused the movie and chased after her to make sure that she didn't get hurt on the way... And as the girl was looking around for the bathroom in the long hallway, Ivan saw her slow down, tear up, and get into a squatting position as the poor thing couldn't hold it any longer. He approached her and leaned down, holding her hands so she knew that he wasn't upset, and so that she would have better stability for continuing to push. Because she was only in a small pullup, and she hadn't gone in days... She ended up leaking! Right in front of her new papa!

Amara tummy was hurting and rumbling as she tries to hold it. In her rush she went down a wrong hallway. Amara opened a door but it wasn't the bathroom. Suddenly she felt a cramp and couldn't hold it anymore as she squatted. She was crying as she made small grunts filling then over filling her pull up.  She cried harder when papa held her hands. She was so ashamed but still couldn't stop as she continued to mess herself in front of him. Amara cried as the mess leaked from her pull up down the inside of her pajama pants. It was a few minutes til she finally felt done. Amara was crying ger face tear streaked and snot running from her nose in shame. "I'm sorry papa I'm sorry.  I didn't make it to the bathroom!"

When he felt her stop being so tense, he pulled her into a hug. "Sh... Don't cry my princess..." He whispered. He pushed her face against his chest so she could take in his nice, comforting smell, and just examined the extend of the damage. Any of the solid logs were trapped inside her pullup and pressing up against her skin, and the more liquidy stuff was trailing down her legs, soaking her pajama bottoms, and in one nice big pile right by the door she had accidentally entered. He would need to do something about this once she had calmed down enough, but for now his poor baby needed her daddy to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be alright. "There there..." He whispered. "Calm down... We'll get this fixed in no time. You're not in trouble." He insisted and stroked her hair. 

Amara felt so ashamed she had said she wouldn't cause trouble and wouldn't have anymore accidents and now she had the biggest accident yet. She cried into his chest hysterical.  Amara clung to her papa as he told her they'd fix this.  How could she fix this? She just pooped herself like a baby and felt disgusted with herself. Her cries slowly calmed and she wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry papa. I'll get this mess cleaned up. I should have went to the bathroom sooner."

Ivan shook his head and picked her up, holding her against him with her legs stretched out. He carried her to the bathroom. "Sh... Don't you worry your pretty head... You don't need to do anything. You had a rough time and you don't need to deal with anything except putting that pretty smile back on your face. I'll do all the rest, okay?" He whispered and gave her a squeeze, accidentally pushing more poop out of her pullup and into her pants. He finally laid her down on the bathroom floor and began to strip her down. The smell got stronger and stronger... And yet, the hero he was, he didn't mention it. He only kissed her forehead, wiped her up, and then placed her into the bathtub. "There now... See? You'll be clean as a whistle in no time."

Amara sniffles hugging him tight as he carried her to the bathroom. " I almost made it papa I did but I went the wrong way. That's too many hallways." She blushed and squirm when Ivan laid her down and stripped her of the ruined pajama and pull up. She felt so embarrassed that he was cleaning her up when she is supposed to be an adult. Amara felt much better having the icky pull up off and getting into the bath. She enjoyed the warm bath water and smiled at him feeling a little better.  "Thank you papa,  I promise I'll go right away next time no more accidents. "

Ivan nodded, took off her shirt, and filled up the bath with bubbles and warm water. "I don't blame you one bit, you must remember that." He whispered. He then began to scrub her up and down, paying careful attention to her butt since it had been so caked. When he decided she was clean enough, he took her out and dried her off. Instead of a pullup though... She was faced with something worse! He put a genuine diaper on her tush! "There we are darling." He cooed and put a nightgown on her, so it would be easier to access if needbe. "Come now. We've got a little bit of your movie to watch and then I'll get you a nice big dinner to eat, okay pumpkin?" He whispered. "Why don't you sit and watch your movie and I'll clean up your mess, okay? And you don't worry one bit." He patted her shoulder. 

Amara felt better when she was all clean.  She knew now not to bother asking for panties but was so embarrassed when papa put her in an actual diaper. It was much thicker than the pull up. "Papa I can't wear s diaper,  I'm not a baby I promise no more accidents. Can't I have my pull up back? " She couldn't believe she was actually asking for pull up but it was a step up from the diaper she wore. She sat on his bed swinging her feet. "I can clean up I'm a big girl I can clean up my mess papa!" She felt so ashamed and little Amara was desperate for a chance to show him she was a grown up. 

Ivan sat her in bed and kissed her forehead, turning the movie back on. "You sit there and relax, and you won't worry a bit about your bottom. That's for daddy to care about." He said firmly and walked off to do what needed to be done. It took quite a few rags, and different cleaners too, but finally it all came out of the carpet. He then went to make her dinner. When the quick meal was ready, he went to pick her up. The credits were rolling and she seemed to be looking a bit happier. He smiled lovingly at her and picked her up, carrying her to the dining room. "You must be starving after emptying your tummy like that!"

Amara knew once papa had decided she wasn't changing his mind.  She quickly got immersed into her movie and smiled when he came to get her for dinner. Holding onto him she blushed but nodded her head. "You make the best food papa." She sat in her seat beside him and wondered was this really okay. Was he really okay with a 19 year old adult being so immature and childish.  "Papa,  I can do better I promise. I'll show you I can be very responsible and help around the house. I won't act like a baby anymore." She began eating trying to take small bites so she wouldn't make a mess. "After dinner can we play a game? "

"I don't mind if you act like a baby." He said finally while he ate his own meal. "I don't need someone to clean up and cook around the house- I can do that all on my own darling. I would hire a maid or a chef if I needed something like that. I took you in because I saw someone who I could have a mutually beneficial relationship with." He said and took her hand. "You need someone to take care of you, and make you feel welcome and safe and loved. I want someone to take care of. Someone who will take my loneliness away. Doesn't that sound like a good arrangement?" He asked and continued to munch on his food, every once in a while staring at her and making sure that she wasn't getting agitated by what he said. "I really don't mind if you have accidents." He concluded. "It's just more things I get to do to spend time with you!" 

Amara felt confused she was always told to grow up and don't be a baby growing up. Even when she was little she was expected to manage her emotions like an adult. Now Ivan was telling her it was okay to be childish, to act like a baby.  She couldn't understand how he didn't feel upset or disgusted by her antics. He wanted to take care of her?  It sounded so strange after going from one home to soother being nothing more than a check and extra hands for chores.

She felt herself start to cry not really upset just confused and relieved? "You mean it?  It's really okay if I'm not responsible all the time?  I can not be a big girl sometimes?  You don't hate me for having accidents when I'm supposed to be a grown up? You want me even if I don't help with chores? " She looked to him desperate for confirmation it was okay.  That she was okay just being herself and letting him be her papa. 

Ivan nodded and stroked her hair, pulling her onto his lap. "That's right. It's okay if you're not responsible. It's okay if you feel like a little girl. I don't care if you have accidents. And I want you no matter what." He whispered, hoping that being so direct with her would be for the better. "I even think you look pretty cute wearing that diaper, you know. There's nothing wrong with it at all." He placed a kiss on her forehead, then he pulled her face into his chest. "Now don't you cry my baby... Daddy is right here. Papa will make sure that nothing bad ever happens to you again. You won't have to work, you won't have to clean or cook... You won't even have to get up to use the bathroom. All you have to do is sit here and be with papa. That's all I want from you." He cooed to her. He noticed that she had finished her meal, so he stood up, still holding her like a little koala, and carried her around, humming and bouncing her. 

Amara cried feeling so much relief that someone wanted her.  That he didn't just want someone to keep up things and get out.  That he really cared for her.  She clung tight to her papa as he hummed bouncing her.  She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Your the best papa I could ask for." Amara still felt shy being in a diaper and having accidents but she was confident her papa would help her through it. She cuddled in his arms resting her head on his shoulder. "Papa can we read a book? "

Ivan held her against his chest while she cried, and wiped away her tears as she started talking. "Oh, my princess Amara... You know papa would do anything for you..." He whispered and carried her to his room. He laid her on his bed and then went to get a book. He pulled a small children's book off of the shelf, and then sat right next to her to read to her. He even did silly voices for all of the characters! He showed her all of the pictures, letting her take all the time she needed to get a good look... He had been through this with his sisters. Only this time he thought maybe it would be a permanent thing, that she would just never grow up... He would like that. He chuckled when he saw her starting to fall asleep, then he scooped her up and took her to her room. "Tomorrow we can go shopping and get everything we need to make you a perfect room! One just for you." He whispered and laid her down in bed. He tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and then left her to sleep. 

Amara smiled and laughed as he did silly voice reading to her.  She had always imagined what it would be like to be read bedtime stories and cuddle with parents and now she had that all for herself.  Amara made it through most of the story curling up against papa she fell asleep. When he tucked her in bed she sleepily felt for her pink bear cuddling it as she went back to sleep. "Mmm night night papa" Amara drifted into a deep peaceful sleep not waking once through the night not even when she wet her diaper.

Ivan let her sleep her little heart out, not even waking her up when breakfast was ready. He could always re heat it. Anything for his little baby! He sipped at his coffee and ate his own meal... When he got the idea to spike her breakfast with some more of the laxatives to help her get used to truly being his baby. He jumped up when he heard her yawning and climbing out of bed, then he rushed to her to greet her. "Oh hello Amara!" He gushed. "Did you have a good sleep? Did you have good dreams? No nasty nightmares, right?" He cooed and  pinched her cheeks ever so gently. 

Amara sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes and giggled.  "Morning papa,  no bad dreams I slept good. " As she stretched in bed she realized her diaper felt cool and expanded.  She blushed immediately realizing what this meant. "Umm papa....I had an accident.  Can I wear a pull up today?" She looked at him with pleading eyes hoping he'd give in. 

• typicalrussianparent changed the title to The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)