LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Ivan watched as the girl walking in front of him on the sidewalk tripped over a crack or a rock or who knows what, and fell down, smacking her hands and knees against the cement. Ordinarily he wasn't one to just interact with strangers- him being so big and intimidating, it usually didn't work out well for anyone. This time, however, he paused. He leaned down, grabbed her hands, and helped her up to her feet. He glanced her up and down- she was a bit teary eyed, and bleeding just a bit from her knobby knees. "You should get a bandage." He said quietly. It was an attempt to show concern, but he rarely spoke with others these days, so it sounded awkward. He reached his hands out and wiped her eyes. "There's no need to cry, nothing looks broken." He glanced around at her things, noticing a school bag which had spilled out its contents on the floor. The girl looked a bit young, but she was still very obviously of college age, as she was walking by herself, and headed toward the block of dingy college apartments. He offered his hand and smiled. "Can I walk you home to make sure you don't take another tumble?"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amara  stood 5'4 she was slender in her build and had long curly brunette hair.  She wore an all white knee length short sleeved dress and her hair was pulled up in a ponytail.  She walked down the street on her way home from her college classes. She had a hard day as she found out she had failed a test and her professor in her afternoon class told her she would have to redo her research essay and find a more suitable topic.  She chose chocolate what kind of mad man didn't like chocolate? Annoyed with the whole day she was kicking a pebble when she tripped falling on her knees. It seemed like today was just getting worse as she saw her right knee was bleeding and tears started to form in her eyes. She nodded her head looking up at the tall man who had spoken to her. She hadnt realized she started crying until he rubbed her eyes. Amara started picking up the papers and pencil bag that had spilled from her Hello Kitty backpack. Accepting his hand she smiled as she stood up. Blushing as she was embarrassed he had seen her fall down. "Oh umm that's okay I don't usually fall often... well at least not on the street...umm people aren't usually around?" She tilted her head to the side wondering if it made sense Amara knew she was quite clumsy but luckily for her most of her klutz moments were at home.

Ivan pulled his wallet out and fished inside, coming out with some bandages and wet wipes. "Come here, sit." He insisted and gestured to a bench nearby. He helped her collect all of her things and watched her sit, then he cleaned up her wound with a wet wipe and placed the bandage on her. "There we are..." He whispered. "Goodness, no wonder you fell, You're wearing heels!" He shook his head. "I think you should hold onto me. I'll make sure you get home safe, alright?" He helped her up to her feet, holding her bag for her with one hand and her hand with his other. He then started to follow her down the dirty alleyways, up to the cheap university housing area. As he walked, he noticed beer cans, solo cups, and plenty of other garbage on the street. He guided her around, worried she would fall again with all of these stumbling blocks. He was also absolutely disgusted- it was practically an open border trashcan! He followed her into her apartment building and up to her tiny room that she shared with a couple messy roommates... His jaw dropped upon seeing the conditions! "Y... You mean you live here?" He sputtered.

Amara smiled swinging her feet on the bench as he cleaned her wound and put a bandaid on it. "Thanks that's a lot better." She held his hand as they made their way to her shared apartment. They had to walk up narrow stairs as she had an upper unit and the railing wasn't that stable. Opening the door her apartment was a disaster unsurprisingly to her as her roommates hardly ever cleaned up. Amara tried to keep it clean but it was hard with 3 other people constantly making a mess. There was broken glass on the floor the door was barely hanging on after two of her roommates knocked it down wrestling. There were multiple unidentified stains on the floor and walls. The small kitchen had dirty dishes piled up and pots with days old food on the stove.

Amara knew ot was bad but she couldn't afford anywhere else and her roommates didn't listen to her. She looked down nodding her head. "Yeah it's kind of messy today. Thanks for walking me home." She looked up at him and smiled.

"Look-" Ivan said and looked around, having to contain himself from just snatching the girl up and taking her home without a second thought. "A gentleman cannot possibly allow a delicate, pretty girl such as yourself to live in a place like this." He said firmly, walking inside and tactfully avoiding stepping on any of the mystery stains. He would ordinarily take his shoes off inside but in this case he felt it would be better not to. He could catch some horrid disease! "Where's your room, dear? I would like to see how much stuff you have. If need be, I can bring my car, and we can get all of your stuff to my home that way, however, I insist that you stay with me, regardless." He was a perfect stranger- didn't even know her name. Not to mention he was about ten years older! However... It was a bit of a crap shoot. Should she stay there in her apartment where she lived in squalor with her roommates who treated her like garbage... Or should she trust this random man? It didn't seem like he was giving her much of a choice anyway...

Amara bit her bottom lip she knew it was bad but was it that bad? "B-but we don't even know each other. And I can't just break my lease that's irresponsible.....its not always this bad. On Sundays I get up early and tidy up." Thinking it would help prove her point Amara showed the man her small bedroom. Inside was a twin bed with a cute pink and white bed spread. The walls had a variety of pictures of animals and friends from high school.  Her dresser drawers were all closed clothes folded neatly. For the most part her bedroom was the cleanest place in the apartment. "See it's not so bad sir".

Ivan looked around her room, smiling as he saw all of the pictures, and all of the pink! "You certainly do keep a tidy room." He agreed. "Though, considering that you step out of your room to eat and to use the bathroom, presumably you are out in that pigsty every single day." He said and shook his head. "Not to mention your door is broken, and any mongrel willing could come by and steal you in the night!" He exclaimed. He then paused. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card, handing it to her. "My name is Ivan Braginski. I live nearby. What's your name?" He asked and smiled softly. The way he looked at her just felt so... warm! Even if he was quite tall, and a bit intimidating, he didn't feel scary. Once he learned that the pretty girl's name was Amara, he leaned down and kissed her hand ever so lightly. "A pleasure, Amara." He whispered. "Tell me, do your parents not care that you live in a place like this?"

Amara smiled as she took his business card reading it. Ivan was a big man bigger than most of the guys at her college. Still he didn't feel scary more like a big cuddly bear. She giggled when he kissed her hand. She shook her head no at the question. "I was in foster care and moved out on my 18th birthday. I'm an adult now and adults have to take responsibility for themselves. " She sat on her bed holding a pink stuffed bear. "Your a very nice person Mr.Braginski, you fixed my wound, walked me home and you even worried about my living situation. "

He glanced at her and gave her a sad smile. "I'm sorry to hear that." He whispered. He knew what a nightmare the foster system was! She probably never got the chance to have a real childhood! He leaned down and sat next to her. "That must've been rough... I'm sorry sweetie." He whispered and squeezed her hand. "I've got a couple of sisters about your age, they're at different ends of the earth by now... I would hope that someone would give them kindness if they were ever to need it." He shook his head. "I still think it would be good for you to come with me. You could live your life free from worry. I would pay for absolutely everything! Anything you could ever need!" 

Amara looked at Ivan he seemed to be sincere in his concern.  Was it crazy to move with someone she just met yes.  But maybe not if it got her out of here Ivan remark about stealing her away wasn't far from the mark as twice in the last 2 weeks stranger's had come in while she was home alone. "Ummm but wouldn't I be in trouble? I still have 6 months on my lease. And-and I don't want to be a burden.  I have a part time job I could pay rent. "

Amara nervously bounced in her seat trying to be responsible and think things through.  She didn't know her roommates when she moved in and look how that turned out.  It really wasn't any different right?  "Umm Mr. Braginski would it really be okay? What if you decide I'm a bad roommate?"

Ivan nodded quickly when he heard her starting to come around, taking her hand. "I can pay whatever needs to be paid. I'll pay your rent here, and I'll make sure nobody comes after you for anything." He whispered. "You're still so young, you shouldn't be worried about school AND a job AND doing all of the cleaning!" He said and smiled. "I make enough money to pay for everything you need without even batting an eye, dear. I promise it'll be no burden to me." He rubbed her cheek, seeing how nervous she looked. "And if we end up hating eachother, my house is plenty big enough so we never even have to interact!" He joked, though of course he could tell just by looking at the girl that she would be no trouble at all. He could even get the love that he didn't get from his sisters... Surely a poor foster girl could appreciate a new childhood, and he was prepared to give it to her!

Amara was still unsure and her eyes got wide at the idea of him paying her rent and she shook her head.  "I couldn't ask you to do that. Your so nice I doubt anyone hates you." She hugs her soft pink bear to her chest as she makes a decision.  "Umm I should talk to my landlord about moving right?  I have to give a notice I think it said in my rental agreement.  If you really won't mind having me I'd really like to accept your offer Mr. Braginski. I can help around the house.  I'm good at cleaning up and I can cook some simple meals too. "

Ivan smiled and nodded quickly. "I'll take care of anything you need!" He gave her a big hug. "Don't you worry about a single thing! All you need to worry your pretty little head about is doing your best to have a good time in your young life!" He encouraged and smiled brightly. "Really, it would be doing ME a favour more than you. It's lonely to live all by myself in a big house! I need a girl to move into my nest so it's not empty anymore!" He explained happily. "You can give notice, but we'll move you out as soon as possible. Maybe even tonight!" He said and looked around. "You don't have too many things- We can take care of this in no time!" He smiled. "You can just sit there and I'll pack up your things. You wouldn't want to ruin your pretty white dress, after all."

Amara giggled at his enthusiastic response as he engulfed her in a hug. "If your sure thanks for having me." She took out her cell phone from her back pack and texted her land lord who said she had to pay the next two months rent for breaking her lease. "I can't let you do everything your already doing so much for me." She showed Ivan the text before getting up and opening her small closet pulling out a pink and a purple duffel bag she lost her balance falling onto her bottom. "Ouch I should of taken my shoes off" Standing up Amara dust her bottom off before she begins packing her clothes and shoes into one duffel bag. 

Ivan saw her falling once more, and that was it for him. He picked her up like a little baby and sat her back on the bed before starting to pack up her stuff. Only the stuff she would need, of course... Which ended up not being a lot. Her closet had very little clothes, much to Ivan's chagrin. He felt bad the poor thing had never been spoiled... That would soon change! Ivan leaned in and patted her head, then he returned to work. He got everything packed up pretty quickly, then he left all of the required rent- in cash- on the desk in her room before starting to take her things out by the door. He didn't let the girl help at all, continuing to say that she was injured and fragile, and so she couldn't be subjected to such work. He then scooped her up and took her out by the door too! He was quite strong... He held her as if she weighed nothing! Though of course it would have been more impressive if she wasn't so small and malnourished. 

Amara was upset she keeps falling down in front of Ivan. Of course he made her feel better seeing her back on the bed with her stuffed bear. She pouted out her bottom lip when he wouldn't let her help.  Ivan was fast and had packed up her things really fast.  She laughed holding onto him when he picked her up taking her out by the door. "Ivan your really strong.  I promise I won't fall down again it's just my shoes. I never wore heels this tall." Her bear in one hand as the other held Ivan's she followed him down the stairs to the ground floor. "Oh I know I can make us dinner today.  Do you like grilled cheese?"

Ivan held her free hand tight to keep her from tumbling down the stairs, leaving her other hand free to hug her Teddy bear. He wouldn't want to interrupt that bond... He smiled and took her to the first floor, sitting her down in the lobby. "Now you just wait right here, and I'll go get my car." He reassured her. "I won't be gone ten minutes, and if you need anything from me, you can call me, my number is right there on my card!" He reassured her. He seemed far more concerned about her than anyone had ever been before... Like the way the girl was always told a parent should act. Ivan gave her hand one final squeeze and then went off to get his car from home. He was indeed quite fast, not wanting that girl to be alone in such a place for any longer than necessary. The girl was meanwhile left in the lobby to hug her bear and watch as other students like her passed by to get to their apartments. 

Amara day in the lobby he duffel bags beside her and her on teddy in her arms.  She felt cared for a feeling she hadn't felt in what felt like ever.  Ivan treated her like family treated a loved one. She held his card in her hand waiting for him to come back.  Multiple students walked by some laughing and chatting others dragging from the long work day.  A few noticed the small girl hugging her stuffed animal with her bags and commented she looked lost.  Amara was used to it her clothes weren't exactly in fashion for a college girl and she was smaller than most so people always thought she was lost. 

While waiting for Ivan 2 of her roommates showed up and demanded to know where she was going.  Amara explained she was moving out and they told her she couldn't just move out and went to grab her bags to take back to the apartment. 

Ivan walked in, and immediately he went into full on overprotective parent mode when he saw the big boys bullying the poor girl, making her tear up! He grabbed them both, growling an almost inhuman growl. "If you two don't get your sorry asses back upstairs to the pigsty where you belong, I'll take you and turn you into bacon." He whispered coldly, trying to keep the girl from hearing him swear. The boys stared in shock and tried to convince him that they needed the money, and that the girl was responsible for most of the messes and they would never get their deposit back! Ivan dropped them down to the ground I front of him. He then reached into his pocket, pulled out a big wad of crumpled cash. "If I ever hear from either of you ever again, you will be sorry you ever met her." He hissed. He then turned to the girl, slowly calming down and sitting next to her. "Is everything okay? Please don't cry, they won't bother you anymore..."

Amara had tears running down her face when Ivan suddenly showed up and made the mean boys go away.  " they said I can't move out or I'll get kicked out of school... but I don't want to go back there.  It's a lie, I didn't make the mess I really didn't." She sniffles rubbing her eyes trying to stop crying upset at what those jerks said also embarrassed to be crying in front of Ivan. How could she show him he didn't make a bad choice inviting her when she kept crying and falling like a child. She hugged her stuffed bear wondering if the right thing to do was go back and finish her 6 months on the lease. 

Ivan rubbed her tears away. "Oh, sweetheart, you shouldn't worry so much..." He whispered. "You know I wouldn't believe those boys... I'm not foolish." He reassured her. "Come now... You can leave all of this behind. You can worry about jobs and school when you're ready for them!" He insisted, starting to carry her stuff out to the car for her. He was done loading before she could even make up her mind! Instead of rushing her, though, he just sat by her in the lobby, holding her free hand and continuing to reassure her that she was welcome to come and take a break- as long as she needed, without any conditions! He just looked at her, waiting for her to give an answer and hoping she wouldn't subject herself to more of that suffering. 

Amara felt better when Ivan consoled her.  For the first time she felt like someone genuinely cared about her happiness.  He didn't rush her to decide letting her think and weigh out the decisions. Amara squeezed his hand and smiled at him her eyes red from crying.  "I'm ready to go now.  I'll call the school in the morning to talk about my living situation. Mr. Braginski I really am grateful for this opportunity I promise I'll make it up to you. " She got into the car with him and wondered what her new home would be like. 

He buckled her into her seat and straightened out her dress. He then got into the driver's seat and drove off. "You needn't thank me... You need the help, and any decent person would give such a sweet girl well deserved help." He explained softly. "Now relax. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. Never again." He whispered. It was a really short drive thankfully, but it made all the difference. Ivan's mansion was enormous, and had a huge yard with well maintained plants all over. "Here we are..." He spoke casually, getting out and opening the door for her. "Come on, dear. Let's get you inside. You can stay in my sister's old room for now until we go shopping and get you your own furniture for your own room!" He rubbed her cheek affectionately and took her inside, kicking his shoes off before he stepped onto the carpet. 

Amara didn't know what she was expecting but she didn't eclectic the enormous mansion.  Her eyes were wide in amazement.  "Wow it's like a movie! " She saw Ivan took off his shoes and she followed suit stepping onto the carpet barefoot. She giggled feeling the soft carpet under her toes. "Oh please you don't have to go through the trouble. As long as there's a bed and closet to hang my clothes I don't need anything else." Amara held his hand as he led the way to the room she'd be staying in.  "Are you sure your sisters won't mind? What if they come home to visit? "

• typicalrussianparent changed the title to The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)