LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Ivan just squeezed her close and kissed her forehead. "Please, don't cry... Please..." He whispered and squeezed her. "Oh my poor sweet little girl..." He stroked her hair. "Please don't say such things... You're safe here with me... I'm not mad at you, I don't think anything worse of you." He promised and stroked his hair. "You're not a bad person, you're just a poor little girl who needs me to help you." He whispered.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amara felt little in Ivan's arms. She had never been comforted like this. Just today, she told herself today when all her dreams were crashing around her she'd fall apart.  Just today she'd let Ivan take over and make her feel better. Tomorrow she be the adult and make a plan for her future. She hugged Ivan as he stroked her hair. "I'll do better I promise, thank you for being so nice. Thank you for not getting mad at me and throwing me out." Amara could hear the dogs barking and whining in excitement as they came in. She wiped her eyes trying to calm down. "I think I should call out for work today... but I took off yesterday do you think they'll get mad?"

Ivan nodded. "You take all the time you need, princess. Remember, I will be here to take care of you, so you don't even need that job to begin with." He whispered into her hair and rubbed her stomach gently. He then allowed the dogs to jump up in bed, and they began to sniff her and lick her. "You see? Even they see how sweet you are! They want to eat you up!" He tried to lighten the mood. "You're my baby girl now, you understand? And you don't have to worry about anything other than enjoying your time with me. Your wish is my command princess." He kissed her nose. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better, dear?" He asked and nuzzled her. 

Amara giggled as the dogs licked her as she sat in his lap on her bed.  "Ummm can we watch a movie? My old roommates always wanted to watch scary movies and I don't like those." She pet the dogs and looked up at Ivan. "Can I still play with the dogs this afternoon?"

Amara didn't want to quit her job after losing school it was the only adult thing she had left to be responsible. She text her job she couldn't come in today and put the phone on the night stand when she felt the urge to go.  Blushing as she climbed out of Ivan's lap and stood up. "Umm I'm gonna go to the bathroom.  Don't start a movie without me okay? "

Amara ran out the room down the long haul.  She really didn't want to have another accident as she rushed to the bathroom.  Getting into the restroom she realized she dribbled a little in her pull up as she sat on the toilet and hoped Ivan wouldn't notice. 

Ivan eagerly went to put a movie on while she was busy going to the bathroom. A little dribble was perhaps an understatement, as it was visibly wet... He decided to put on a nice happy Disney movie for her, wanting to choose just about the farthest thing from horror that he could after he told her about how afraid she was of them. Since the girl didn't know where to find other pullups... she had to walk back to him still feeling wet! He smiled at her and beckoned for her to come sit. "I'm sure the dogs would just love to play with you later." He whispered and squeezed her close. "But for now, you're all mine!" He said and laughed, tickling her belly. He only paused when he swore he could feel something wet against his legs. He looked down and gently pulled her pants down so he could see. She was visibly wet! She hadn't gone fully, but she had clearly had a little spray before she made it to the bathroom! "Oh, princess...  would you like me to get you a new pullup?" He asked softly. Great! Now she would have to be stuck in a pullup until he decided otherwise!

Amara was upset she had just told Ivan she'd do better and she went and wet her pull up. She would just have to find the other pull ups later she decided as she went back to Ivan feeling the cold feeling of the pull up telling her she needed a change. Amara laughed as Ivan tickled her seeing he had picked one of her favorite Disney movies Princess and the frog. "That tickles ...I'm to ticklish" She laughed distracted by the tickles she didn't immediately realize Ivan was checking her pull up til it was to late. Amara blushed hiding her face in his chest shaking her head.  "No, I don't want another pull up. I want to wear my panties." She pouted out her bottom lip knowing that wasn't the deal but she hoped Ivan would understand it wasn't a real accident. "It was just a little when I was getting in the toilet."

Ivan shook his head. "Darling, you know we had a deal. I know it wasn't much this time, but if you were in your big girl undies, you would have made quite the splash! Come on now, let's not make a fuss, alright? Let's just get you out of that wet old thing so we can watch the movie without worrying, hm?" He whispered. He didn't really give her a chance to respond, though, as he was already laying her down, stripping her of her bottoms, and giving her a new pullup from a package that he took out from under his bed. Instead of returning her pants to her, however, he just left her in the new pullup and held her on his lap, playing the movie and hoping it would distract her enough to not notice how she looked like a toddler on her father's lap. 

Amara wanted to argue but Ivan was right. Still she felt shy when he changed her out of the wet pull up helping her into a dry one. She played with his fingers as she sat on his lap watching the movie.  Amara would sing along to the music as it was her favorite movie. Anyone looking now wouldn't think she was a college aged young woman with a job.  Sitting in his lap in just the pull up and t-shirt Amara looked like a little girl. Amara made it halfway through the movie before dozing off in his lap. She didn't realize crying so much this morning had really worn her out.

Ivan smiled lovingly down at his new daughter. He turned the television off and laid her in his bed. He laid right next to her and held her close, one hand on her back and one hand on her butt to keep her in the right position. He leaned over and kissed her nose, before just leaving the girl to take a nap in his arms. She was so precious like that... He wished she could always look so carefree! He was content to hold her... until he noticed her starting to whimper and roll around, likely having some sort of bad dream! He frowned and carefully pulled her against his chest. "Sh... calm down, princess..."

Amara was sleeping peacefully until the nightmares began. Suddenly she was at college in just her shirt and pull up. She was being teased told college wasn't for babies. Suddenly she'd see old foster families yelling at her calling her a dirty girl for having accidents. The nightmare just kept going suddenly she was home and ran to Ivan yelling him what happened and he was scolding her for being childish,  saying she really was just a messy lazy girl and telling her to get out his house. Amara woke up crying into Ivan chest.  "I'm sorry,  I'm sorry I won't be bad,  I promise I'm not a dirty girl.  Please don't kick me out. "

Ivan gasped when she shot awake and started sobbing and begging him for mercy! He had to try his best not to tear up himself! She must've had such low self esteem to think that he would kick her out just for a couple of accidents! "Oh, Amara, don't say such things..." He whispered into her ear and stroked her back. "I don't think you're a dirty girl... You're a lovely girl, and I'm happy to have you here... It was only a bad dream, princess, you're safe here with daddy..." He whispered. He realised he had accidentally referred to himself by such a name, and he blushed. "Forgive me... I meant... All I wanted to say was... Well... You're safe and... I'll take care of you." He mumbled shyly to her. 

Amara calmed down as Ivan held her talking to her softly. She'd never had someone console her when she was upset. Nor had she experienced the kindness and understanding Ivan showed her. She rubbed her eyes and smiled when Ivan said he would take care of her. She didn't comment on the daddy comment.  Amara was sure if she was a little girl Ivan would be the perfect daddy and she'd be quite lucky to have him. 

Unfortunately Amara was all grown up so that was only a fantasy to have a kind loving parent like Ivan. She smiled and kissed his cheek as her tummy grumbled. "Thank you for making me feel better. I'm sorry I fell asleep during our movie." Amara took the chance to look around Ivan's room.  It wasn't like her old room or his sister's room she was borrowing.  Ivan's room looked like the bedroom of a grown up.

"Don't you worry one bit, Amara. You had a rough day and you needed a nap." He cooed. "A sweet little thing like you, of course all of that crying would tucker you out." He whispered. He stood up and held her against his strong chest. "Come on now, bunny. Let's go outside and you can play with the dogs just like you wanted!" He said quickly. He of course didn't let her put her pants back on as he thought she looked absolutely adorable just the way she was. He carefully sat her down when they got out to the back porch, and called for the dogs. In no time, the dogs came barking and whining, jumping up and all competing for her affection. "Oh how sweet." He whispered. 

She laughed.  "I'm not a bunny." Amara wanted to ask Ivan for bottoms but figured he would probably say no. She had shown him she wouldn't tell if she had wet her pull up so now she'd have to prove to him she could stay dry. 

Amara laughed as the dogs came jumping and vying for her attention.  She lauded as she pet them and began running around the yard playing with them. Amara threw a ball and laughed as they raced after it looking to Ivan.  "They're so fast!" She pet the dogs as one of them dropped the ball at her feet and she continued running around the yard playing with them. 

Ivan sat on the porch swing and watched her run around in her pullup. She looked like the perfect little baby! He only wished she would let him baby her more... But he would have to go slowly. After all, she had only had a few accidents, and none of them were messy, so of course she would be reluctant for him to take any further steps. Her being happy in just her pullup though, was a good step! The dogs played fetch, and boy were they good at it! They never missed a single throw! Then, Ivan made it more interesting, by giving the girl a little bag of treats to hand out at will. 

Amara thanked Ivan for the treats and gave them out to the dogs.  Giving them various commands she would reward them with the treats. When the treats were all gone Amara sat on the floor and laughed as the dogs licked and sniffed her while she pet them. After an hour of playing with the dogs her tummy grumble.  Amara got up and walked over to Ivan. "Can I use the kitchen to make a sandwich? I can make you one too." She smiled hoping Ivan was seeing she could be mature and not just the big baby she'd shown him the last two days. 

Ivan turned to his sweet girl as he heard her stomach growl. "Oh there's no need for that, dear, I can make you something!" He offered quickly. "You can stay out here and play!" He said and quickly went to the kitchen to start making her something. A hungry belly was enough to kick him into gear. She was a pretty princess, and pretty princesses did not deserve to ever have their tummies growl! He fixed her up a nice hot lunch, and brought it out to her. "Come sit with me and eat." He cooed and gestured to the porch swing. He wondered just what it would take to get the girl to accept his pampering (literally and figuratively). 

Amara didn't disagree with Ivan. One thing she had learned is once he decided something that's what would be done. Amara ran back to the dogs continuing to run around and play with them until he returned.  Her cheeks flushed from running around she smiled running to him. "I need longer legs they keep winning all our races" She laughed sitting beside him. 

The food smelled and looked delicious as always. "Mmm smells good.  I wish I knew how to cook like you. Can you teach me?" Amara started eating her lunch swinging her legs lightly as she did. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this at ease and happy.

"Mr. Braginski I feel so lucky to have met you.  You helped me out of a bad place,  you feed me yummy food, and you don't get mad at me when I make a mistake. Your like a real life prince charming. " She giggled. 

Ivan grinned widely when he saw his red faced little girl run up and sit next to him. "I'm sure you'll get them next time, sweetheart!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in closer and closer until she was hip to hip with him. "I think I could show you a trick or two as long as you're careful and promise not to hurt yourself." He said with a smile, watching her eat with a satisfied, proud papa look. "I'm glad you enjoy my cooking, since you're stuck with it for the foreseeable future!" He joked and ate some of his own food. And then she started with her sweet little ravings about how he was a saviour and a great guy... and a Prince! His eyes gleamed as he stared down at her. "What kind of a man would I be if I didn't help a damsel in distress, hm?" He kissed her forehead. "Please... You shouldn't with all of these pleasantries. You may call me-" He stopped himself just short of saying dad. "You may call me something less formal." He finally managed. 

Amara bounced in her seat excited at the chance to win a race." I promise not to get hurt please tell me how to win." Amara laughed at his joke as she really loved his food. Amara tapped her chin thinking what she should call him Ivan felt to informal especially when he was doing so much for her. She ate until she was full all thinking what she could call him. She'd referred referred to her foster parents by name so she was unsure. "Ummm what can I can you then? "

Ivan smiled seeing how excited she was. She had such a wonderful disposition when she wasn't facing disappointment after disappointment. He stroked her cheek and watched her as she finished up her dinner, glad to see her feeling nice and full. He then began to think. "Well now, let's see... You may call me Ivan, or Vanya, if you prefer... You may call me big brother or uncle..." He paused and bit his lip. "You may even call me father, or dad if you feel so inclined." He said quietly, hoping she wouldn't be turned off by this idea. Before she could react, though, he stood up and quickly took their empty plates to the kitchen, his own face a bit red from having to make her the offer so directly. 

Amara sat and pondered her options. It didn't feel right to call Ivan by his name he just felt more grown up compared to her.  She supposed he looked out for her because he was reminded of his sister's but was certain a big brother didn't go to such lengths in caring for someone like he did her.  An uncle? It just didn't feel the right fit uncles visited and played but they didn't take care of you or hold you after a bad dream. Dad? It felt right but strange could she really call Ivan dad? He made her feel safe and did his best to help her and make her happy.  Amara came inside and quietly went to the kitchen.  She blushed unsure about herself even as she looked at Ivan cleaning the dishes.  "Papa? Is that okay?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper feeling nervous he would reject a 19 year old woman calling him in such a childish manner. 

Ivan turned to her immediately when he heard her soft little voice speaking to him. His eyes widened as he heard her request. "You... Really would like to call me that?" He asked eagerly, approaching her cautiously. When he saw that she was dead serious, and not trying to fool him or anything, he pulled that pulluped-princess into his arms and gave her the biggest hug in the world. "Oh you've made me so happy!" He said quickly. "I would be honoured for you to call me that!" He was almost squealing with joy, which was so odd to see from such a strong, stern looking man. "I promise while you're here I'll treat you just like the daughter I've always wanted." He whispered. "You'll never know loneliness again." 

She nodded her head shyly and giggled when he picked her up hugging him back. "I promise to do my best and not cause trouble while I'm here papa." She blushed  not used to using the word but she still knew it felt right. "I don't feel lonely I have you and the dogs. You always treat me nicely and makes me feel better when I get upset." Amara smiled at him.  "After I take a bath can we finish the movie? "

Ivan nodded and walked her over to the bathroom. "We'll watch anything you'd like." He promised and kissed her nose, giving her one last big squeeze before stripping her and placing her in the bath. It seemed he didn't quite understand what she was getting at, and so he believed that she wanted him to give her a bath! He filled the bath up with warm, bubbly water, and then got to washing her. He used some nice smelling soap, getting her squeaky clean. "There we are... What a cute little girl!" He cooed and lifted her out, wrapping her up in a big towel. "Come now, let's get you in some pajamas, yes princess?" He took her to his sister's room and looked in the closet. He found a bag of her old childhood clothes, and brought out a pair of soft blue pajamas with sheep all over them... And then he got another pullup. He wasn't letting her off the hook. 

• typicalrussianparent changed the title to The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)