LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Amara felt bad having worried Ivan. "Really is okay,  I've hurt mysel" worse than this just trying to clean up at the old place. If I miss work sometime else will have to cover my shift." Amara sighed as Ivan had gotten her back into bed before taking off to make her some food.  She grabbed her phone on the night stand and texted her boss she couldn't make it in today. Amara had already accepted that Ivan was worried and she didn't want to cause more worry trying to argue about going to work. 

Amara was shocked to see the Breakfast.  He had made all her favorite breakfast foods.  She smiled looking up at him.  "I'm sorry you keep having to do things for me.  I wanted today to go better and show you I'm not such a screw up all the time.  You really put a lot of effort into this breakfast for me thanks so much. I promise I really am fine but I called out for today.  I'll just pick up an extra shift this weekend." She smiled as she started to eat. "Mmm this is so good.  You should open a restaurant your cooking is delicious."

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan sat down by her and patted her head. "I told you that you don't have to worry about a single thing here. You're a princess in a palace here, and you will get the royal treatment that you deserve!" He chuckled. He then frowned a bit as he heard her starting to talk about how much of a mess she was. It was like she didn't understand that she deserved to be given grace just the same as anyone else! She was in a new place with a new person, having a hard time with life, and trying her best. He couldn't fault her in the slightest for how far she had come. "You should give yourself more credit, dear... You're doing just fine." He rubbed her cheek lovingly. "You're a little clumsy sure, but that's nothing to be ashamed of! Lots of girls your size are clumsy! It just means you need someone to give you an extra bit of help. And that is exactly what I am for!" He announced. "I am here to cook you special meals that I don't cook for anyone else. I am here to buy you all the clothes you could ever wear. I am here to clean you up when you have an accident. Don't you understand, dear? You're home now. And at home you should never have to worry about what others think of you." He kissed her nose, then he wiped some jelly off of her cheek. She was a messy eater... But it was understandable. She had no parents to teach her manners, plus, she must've been starving! "Why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself, dear? What was it like growing up?" He asked cautiously, allowing her the opportunity to dodge the question by not making it too specific. 

Amara are about half the plate before getting full.  She blushed as Ivan called her a princess.  She'd never been called a princess before it felt nice and Ivan treated her with such gentle kindness and understanding. Amara smiled at him when he wiped her face. "Your silly Ivan, I'm no princess." 

When he asked about her childhood Amara grabbed her bear hugging it to her chest. "Growing up?  It was like everyone else I suppose.  Go to school,  grow up, go to college. Nothing really interesting to talk about.  Oh but I do like my job.  I work at a daycare for dogs so I get to play with them all day.  Well not the giant dogs after I got knocked over a few times Cindy suggested I work the other groups instead.  But they don't mean to they're just big cuddly puppies who don't realize their size. Do you like dogs? Maybe you could come visit one of my work days".

Ivan smiled softly and rubbed her side, Pulling her close and resting his head on top of hers as she spoke. He liked seeing her so happy. And then she started talking about DOGS! He loved dogs! "Well now that you mention it, I do in fact like dogs. I have some of my own, you know. I just have them put away while you're getting used to the place- they do get quite excited." He explained, stroking her hair. "I go hunting sometimes, and they're very good hunting dogs. They can smell you a mile away!" He said and chuckled. "But they're sweet, really. They wouldn't hurt you on purpose." He promised and hugged her gently before getting up and taking her tray to clean it up. The only thing he left for her was a glass of water and some vitamins. He wanted to help build her up, and for that she would need some extra help. "What about your home? Was it alright?" He asked softly. "You don't have to say if you don't want to... I just want to know how to take care of you the best way that I can."

Amara bounced in her seat excited. "Really, can I meet them? I promise to be respectful of them." She wasn't so sure about hunting but she loved dogs and always wanted to have one of her own. Amara saw Ivan had left her water and vitamins. She scrunched her face. Amara never liked medicine of any kind she drank the water but hid the vitamins in her pillowcase. When he came back Amara supposed he opened up his home to her the least she could do was tell him about herself.

" Well I grew up in a few foster homes some were nicer than others. That was mostly the ones I was in from about 5-8 years old. The older I got though I got more grumpy homes that gave a lot of chores. The home I was at before I moved was my least favorite. They would take away my things and give me all the chores around the house. Even though they got paid for having me they always said they couldn't afford to waste money on me so I had to work hard to earn my meals and a lot of times they said I was bad or irresponsible so I'd have to go without eating. They kicked me out on my 18th birthday it took a few months but eventually I got a job and was able to get into the college that's how I could get my apartment you saw." She smiled. "I was lucky I met nice people that helped me and things could have been worse I'm sure."

Ivan smiled seeing how eager she was when he mentioned his dogs. He was glad he wouldn't have to keep them locked away- he loved them almost as much as he loved his human family. He decided he would let them out once they finished their conversation. He wanted to hear her talk first, and figured the dogs could be some sort of a reward. It was a good way to start teaching her to really trust him. He couldn't help but frown and squeeze her tightly when she talked about her foster homes. He couldn't imagine forcing such a sweet little girl to do chores... Let alone starve her, or just up and abandon the girl just because she turned 18! What broke his heart the most though, was just how casually she talked about all of this. She seemed to think it was just perfectly normal! He slowly pulled the girl onto his lap and hugged her waist, resting his head on top of hers. "That must have just been horrible, dear..." He whispered. "You didn't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to be loved and cared for. You deserve to have a parent who will give you a real childhood. To let you laugh and play and feel safe..." He murmured. "I hope I can give you that while you're staying here, my dear." He concluded, slowly getting up and going to get the dogs, releasing a few big borzois to run into the room to expect the new guest. Their tails all quickly wagged, and they whined and barked as they fought for her attention. 

Amara blushed when Ivan pulled her into his lap feeling both awkward and comforted. She shook her head "no I'm sure there are children who had a much harder time then me so I can't complain. Besides I'm an adult now childhood is over now I have to focus on college so I can get s better job and one day I want to buy my own house like you...well not this big though. "

When the dogs came in Amara hurried of the bed letting them sniff her before she started petting them. She laughed as the seemed to push each other aside for her attention.  "I can play with all of you be nice". Amara looked to Ivan. "What are their names? Can I take them outside to play?" In her excitement to play with the dogs she forgot she was still only in her sleep shirt and panties. 

Ivan laughed and shook his head softly seeing her excitement. He gently kissed her forehead. "It's awfully late to go play outside dear. We can do that tomorrow, if you'd like?" He suggested. He then patted the bed and all three of the big dogs jumped up and curled up around her. "These are Nikolai, Aleksandr, and Fyodor." Ivan explained and patted each of their heads as he named them off. "All after the great authors, Gogol, Pushkin, and Dostoevsky. Do you like to read, princess? Would you like me to read you a bedtime story?" He offered. "You can keep them here to sleep with you as well, if you think you can handle sharing with such greedy boys." He said and chuckled. "They do like their attention..." He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a little bag of dog treats. "Here. Go ahead and give them a couple. They'll love you forever." He whispered and gave her a loving smile. 

Amara climbed into the bed petting the dogs. She blushed as Ivan suggested reading her a bedtime story and shook her head. " umm no that's okay." She took the bag of dog treats and laughed as the dogs eagerly sat up for them.  Amara have each dog 2 treats and petted them. "Are you sure it's okay they sleep here? Won't you be lonely without them?"

She laughed when one of the dogs licked her face laying beside her. "I have to go to the college tomorrow to meet with my counselor about my moving out. Since I'm a freshman I'm supposed to stay in student housing my first year but hopefully they allow me to continue my classes. I also picked up an afternoon shift to makeup for missing today. I probably won't make it back until about 8. Can I still bring them outside to play when I get home?"

Ivan smiled softly at her. "Of course you can sleep with them. They're sleepy and comfortable with you, they're new friend!" He said and poked her nose gently. "I can handle sleeping on my own. I've done it plenty of times before. These guys might help you feel better about sleeping in your new place." He explained and rubbed her back. "Do you need help with rides tomorrow? I can take you anywhere you need to go, princess. Free of charge, too." He joked with a big grin. "I'll even vouch for you. I'll be your guardian and help you get to stay with me." He explained and patted her head. "Then when we get home you can play with the doggies as much as you want, until you get sleepy that is!" He said and smiled brightly. "Does all that sound alright to you?" 

Amara blushed the way Ivan talked to her made her feel like such a child. Still she laughed and nodded her head. "I'd appreciate a ride... just to the college,  then I can take the bus to work. I'm sure you have stuff to do too. Oh I'll even bring them some new toys we just got in at work." She snuggled down into her blankets cozy with the dogs and her bear in her arms. "I'll see you in the morning. Thanks for helping me today. "

Ivan nodded and kissed the top of her head, then he left her to sleep. The next morning, Ivan woke up early, and made her breakfast. He then went to check on his sweet girl... and he saw the dogs sniffing at her waist, as there was a huge wet spot on her crotch. His eyes widened. "A... Amara darling..." He said softly and gently shook her shoulder. "I think... I think maybe you need a change of clothes..." He said softly. He saw her pretty eyes open, and he gave her a soft, understanding smile. "You had a little accident." He whispered. 

Amara had slept one of the best sleeps she had in awhile.  In the warm cozy bed surrounded by the 3 large dogs she didn't even stir when her alarm went off. When Ivan woke her she smiled.  "Good morning,  did I over sleep?" As she stated to sit up that's when she felt it.  Her cozy bed was cold and damp around her.  She was so embarrassed this happened after she told Ivan she didn't have accidents.  She looked down struggling not to cry as a few tears escaped her eyes.  "I-I I'm so sorry.....I dint know what happened. I'll clean this up I promise.  I don't know what wrong with me I never have accidents especially in bed".

Ivan saw her cute little smile quickly turn into tears, and his eyes widened. He rushed over to her and pulled her into his arms, not caring that she was getting him a bit wet in the process. "Oh, please don't cry... Please don't... I'm not mad okay, please... Calm down..." He begged her and stroked her hair. The dogs sensed the tension and began whining and yipping, smelling her and even starting to lick at her wet spots! Ivan had to gently shoo them away before he stood up and carried her like a baby to the bathroom. "Don't worry... You're not in trouble, Amara... You're safe and sound here with me, alright?" He wiped her eyes gently and sat her in the bathtub before starting to strip her once more. "Don't worry about a thing, I'm here to take care of you, princess..."

Amara cried as Ivan sat her in the tub. She felt so humiliated and childish having wet the bed. Big girls aren't supposed to have accidents and no one is nice about it. She couldn't understand it Ivan should be disgusted and mad but instead he wiped her eyes, he carried her and took care of her. "You don't have to pretend. I know I'm a disgusting person. I'm to old for to be having accidents. I really didn't do it on purpose. I'll pack my things and leave."

She sat in the tub still crying as she as the warm water filled. She wrapped her arms around her knees. Amara couldn't help but remember in the past when she was put out of foster homes for being a dirty big girl who wet the bed. She hadn't had an accident in so long and now it was happening again. Amara dreaded the idea of going back to her apartment the roommates were messy and mean, the apartment was falling apart and disgusting. Still it would be for the best. Ivan was so kind and gentle but she knew he would only stand her for so long. It was better she leave now before she got her hopes up. 

Ivan shook his head and leaned down to her level. "Amara, you shouldn't say such things..." He whispered. "You're not disgusting at all. You're just special, is all... And I'm here to give you special help." He reassured her and rubbed her back. "Now don't cry, pretty girl... Just relax and I'll clean you up and we'll get back to normal in no time, okay?" He reassured her and started to wash her up. Never did his gentle smile falter. He washed all of her worries down the drain, and then he got her out and wrapped her in a warm, fluffy towel. "Why don't you go get dressed alright?" He said and tilted his head. He then paused and bit his lip. "Well... On second thought..." He reached into one of the bathroom cabinets and came out with an old package of pullups! "Do you think you could wear this for me sweetie, just so clean up is easier?" He asked and smiled softly. "If you can keep it dry by tomorrow then you can go back to your normal underwear. Does that sound fair?" He held the thing out to her and smiled. 

Amara couldn't understand why wasn't Ivan mad at her? He should be telling her to get her things and leave but instead...he was giving her a bath? She felt so confused and upset at the same time. When Ivan pulled out the the pull ups Amara blushed and started to cry again. "B-but I don't need those. I'm not a baby I'm not. Please don't make me wear a pull up. I won't have anymore accidents I promise."

Ivan saw the girl starting to cry, and he gasped, lifting her up and pulling her into a hug. "Oh, please don't cry, my dear... Amara, you're alright..." He reassured her. "I told you, dear, if you can keep it dry today then tomorrow you'll get to wear your underwear again, no questions asked. I just want to make sure you don't get anything else wet, and so you won't be as embarrassed." He spoke softly into her ear as he held her against his chest. "I know you're not a baby... You're just a special girl, yes? And sometimes special girls need special help." He explained and stroked her hair. 

Amara slowed her tears as Ivan held her taking to her softly.  She rubbed her eyes looking at him.  "You promise? just today then I don't need them anymore okay?" Though she was embarrassed Amara took one of the pull ups and went to her room. 

Amara scolded herself for her childish and embarrassing behavior the last couple days as she pulled on the pull up. Thankfully it wasn't to thick so it didn't show through her black work pants. Putting on her bra and the yellow work shirt Amara packed her black backpack with cat ears. Now dressed though completely embarrassed Amara held her white tennis shoes in her hand as she left her room to find Ivan. She was so embarrassed she couldn't even look at him instead staring at the floor. "Ummm I'm gonna go catch the bus. I have my meeting with the counselor today...I'll be back later after work."

Ivan saw how she couldn't look him directly in the eyes. She just looked so sad... It made him ache for her. He approached her and put an arm around her waist. "I'll drive you." He said quietly. "You've got someone to care for you now, there's no need for you to take the bus." He reassured her. He took her out to his car and even opened the door for her so she could climb in! "After you, my lady." He said and gave a little bow before chuckling and getting in the drivers seat. Although others couldn't see her pullup, Amara could sure feel it, especially when she sat down and it pressed up against her. It also made a crinkling noise as she walked! Ivan turned the radio on to some classical music and drove her to the college, humming along softly. 

Amara gave a soft smile as Ivan opened her door. "Thank you." Amara felt like tye pull up was so loud crinkling with every step. When she sat down she couldn't help but wigglenin her seat. She felt the padding press against her making her painfully aware of her situation. Amara hugged her backpack in her lap as Ivan drove. The silence felt awkward but she didn't know what to say. Amara felt like Ivan had only seen her worst since they met from her bad apartment situation, to the accident the first night and the mortifying bed wetting this morning. Amara was determined not to mess up anymore and prove to Ivan was a responsible adult she could be. When they got to the college Amara smiled getting out. "Thanks for the ride. I'll go talk to the counselor.  You don't have to wait for me.  I have my bus pass.  I can take the bus to work,  I don't want to take up your time. I get off work at 7 so I should make it home about 8."

Ivan shook his head and parked the car. He got out with her and walked right next to her as she went to talk to her counselor. "I'll be here to help you out, you know?" He said with a soft smile. "Make sure nobody tries to take advantage of you." He patted her butt ever so gently and then let her lead the way. "Besides... I couldn't let you ride on a bus so late! Some horrible person could decide to snatch you up and do who knows what to you!" He said protectively. As they got into the counselor's office, Ivan sat down, and patted his lap for her to sit as well. The counselor turned to Amara with a tight smile. "Amara... I hear that you have left from your student housing accommodations. You know this is against school policy." She said and typed into her computer. "And who is this gentleman with you?" She continued. Before Amara could respond, Ivan chimed in. "Ivan Braginski, Madam. I'm Amara's new guardian." He said softly. 

Amara blushed as Ivan walked with her. She'd never had a guardian come to school in all her years and didn't expect it now that she was in college. "I-I know what to say." She felt so selfish conscious with every step worried someone would hear the crinkle of her pull up. When Ivan patted her bottom she almost jumped reaching back to cover her butt worried someone would know her shameful secret. Going into the counselor office Amara sat in the seat beside Ivan as the counselor spoke. "I-I know it's against policy but my living situation was very bad.  The apartment was uninhabitable, my roommates were mean,  and-and it was broken.  I can still get to my classes from Mr. Braginski home. "

The counselor looked over her paperwork. "Are you a relative Mr. Braginski? I don't see you listed on any of Amara's documents as a contact." She looked to Amara having spoken with the young woman she understood her situation but rules were rules.  "Amara I know you've worked hard to get here but you know the policy for freshman students. If your not staying in the student housing you can't attend classes this year. It would a docent situation if you had a family member to stay with but in your... unique circumstance that's not a viable option. I'm afraid you'll be dropped from your classes but you'll be more than welcome to re-enroll next year when your 20 and not required to stay in the student housing. "

Amara could feel.tears welling in her eyes though she didn't let them fall. How could all her hard work mean nothing. The studying the applications for scholarships and grants and now because she couldn't handle her apartment she would lose it all. "W-what if I go back? If I stay at my apartment I could keep going to school?"

Ivan immediately pulled the girl into his arms, squeezing her tightly and stroking her hair. "Don't cry princess..." He whispered softly. "My darling Amara is not going to continue living with those heathens just to attend school!" He said sternly. "Well I'm sorry Mister Braginski, but it's just not possible." The woman said and frowned. "Fine then! We'll take our business elsewhere!" He said and carried her back out to the car, not even letting her walk on her own! He placed her in her seat and kissed her forehead. "Please don't worry, dear... You don't need that place..." He whispered and rubbed her tears away. "You can enroll next year, darling, it's nothing to worry about!" He reassured her before getting in his seat and turning to her. "Please don't cry anymore... I can't stand to see my pretty little girl cry..." He whispered. "You'll just stay with me in the mean time and I'll take good care of you just as I've been doing." He turned the car on and started to drive back home. She was in no condition to go to work while sobbing like that! He parked her in his garage and took her inside, cradling her like a child. 

Amara was feeling so overwhelmed as she lost the fight to hold back her tears and started to cry. She hated the idea of going back to that apartment. She didn't even argue when Ivan yelled at the counselor she sniffles as tears fall when he gets her in the car.  "I-I worked so hard,  I got scholarships,  I was being responsible.... why can't I go to school?" Amara held onto Ivan as he carried her inside her eyes puffy from crying. "I'm sorry...I keep messing up.  I'm not a bad person I'm really not.  I keep showing you only bad stuff. "

• typicalrussianparent changed the title to The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)