LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

"It's alright, dear..." he smiled. "It's temporary until I get you all new things for YOUR room." He repeated softly, not backing down on the offer. He took her down a hallway and to a bedroom with a pink door. He opened it up and revealed a nice teenage bedroom, complete with everything! It was clear Ivan spoiled his sisters just upon first glance into the room. Maybe she would get that too! Ivan gestured around. "Make yourself at home now. I'll start bringing in your things." He squeezed her hand and left her there. The house smelled nice and clean... Ivan was even more cleanly than the girl, and besides, he could afford maids to clean up. It really was like a movie... one where Amara had suddenly become the main star!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amara decided not to argue the point with Ivan. She was sure over time she could talk him out of it after all why should he spend all his money to decorate and furnish a room for a guest? Amara was stunned by the bedroom he showed her it was evident Ivan spoiled her sisters. The room was large and had everything a teen girl could wabt a large white vanity sat against one wall, a queen sized bed with a pink canopy around it in the middle of the room. There were a few posters of celebrities she recognized some she didn't. Mounted on the wall was a TV. Amara felt relaxed for the first time in a long time. Holding onto her bear she sat on the bed and was amazed it was so comfy. She only meant to sit for a moment while Ivan was bringing in her bags then she'd unpack. That was her plan anyway but between the long day at school and the roller coaster of emotions in the last hour or so, finally being able to relax Amara curled up on the bed and fell asleep.

Ivan saw the sweet girl sleeping when he finally brought the last box into the room. He smiled softly and approached her, petting her hair. She looked so sweet and innocent... In his own care, too! He tucked her in and left her to take a nap while he made her dinner. She was tiny, and Ivan didn't like seeing a girl look so tiny like that. She was all skin and bone as far as he could tell! He spent several hours carefully crafting a nice home made dinner for her, then when it was all ready, he crept up to her room and carefully put a hand on her shoulder, giving her a gentle shake and waking her up. 

Amara slept soundly tucked under the warm covers with her bear. She dreamed of her childhood before she was in foster care being happy and loved by her family. In this dream though Ivan was there she was just playing a game of hide and seek when she felt him gently shake her.

"Hmmm?" Amara sat up rubbing her eyes as she looked up at Ivan. "Oh did I fall asleep? Sorry I didn't mean to." Amara stretched slipping out of bed. "I'll get my things put away then I can make us dinner." She smiled hoping he liked grilled cheese it was one of the simple meals she knew how to make.

He smiled and helped her up to her feet. "We can set things up after you eat, you look skinny enough that you could run through a rainstorm without getting wet." He then took her by the arm and led her to the kitchen, revealing the suprise of a fancy home cooked meal at a perfectly set table. He walked over to the table and pulled a chair out for her, allowing her to sit down before gently pushing the chair in, tying a napkin around her neck, and filling her plate with all kinds of goodies. "Here you are, dear..." He cooed. "Now you eat up and don't worry your pretty head. You won't have to do any work here."

Amara laughed as he said she was to skinny. "I'm not that skinny last time I got caught in the rain I was soaked head to toe." When they got to the dining room she was stunned. The table was set beautifully and the delicious aroma of food filled the air. Amara thanked Ivan for pulling out and scooting in her chair. She looked with wide eyes at the very full plate Ivan served her. "It all looks delicious, you didn't have to go to all this trouble for me but I appreciate it a lot. Thank you Mr. Braginski. I don't want to be a burden I promise to help out. I can wash the dishes after dinner." She smiled and began to eat.

Ivan patted her back and sat by her, starting to eat his own meal. "Thank you for the kind offer, but you are a guest! And guests don't do cleaning for their hosts!" He chuckled. "I'm used to getting to cook nice meals for appreciative little girls, so it's no different having you here than either of my sisters." He reassured her. "Besides, I love to cook! It's one of he things I pride myself on!" He explained and waited for her to take a bite before he started to eat as well. "I hope you don't mind what I've made, it might be different than what you're used to..." 

"This is delicious" Amara took a few more bites she had been sustaining on pb&j and grilled cheese for awhile so having a delicious home cooked meal was special. "Your an amazing cook this is the best meal I've ever had." She started eating enthusiastically not realizing she was making a bit of a mess. Being uses to smaller portions Amara was only halfway through her plate when she felt stuffed. "I'm so full." She smiled patting her full belly.

Ivan watched the girl with a big grin on his face. She ate quickly, she ate hungrily, and she praised him endlessly. He couldn't have been more pleased with her reaction. When she finished up, he chuckled. "Goodness, I guess you really aren't used to eating too much hm?" He teased a bit. "You're a real cutie." He then took a napkin and wiped up the mess she had made, on her face and on the table. He was all too happy to do so as well. He finished up his own meal quickly and then helped the girl back to her room, stuffed like a little chicken. He laid her down in bed and kissed her forehead. "You lay here and I'll start unpacking, alright?" He whispered. 

Amara giggled . "What but i ate a lot. Your just bigger than me so it looks like I ate less." She blushed when Ivan cleaned up her face and the table. She would have to be more careful eating she didn't want Ivan to get upset at her for being messy and kick her out. She held onto Ivan as he walked her back to her room. Feeling full and warm as he laid her on the bed. "Hmm you don't have to do that you already packed everything up." She sat up climbing out of bed. "I'll put my stuff away you've done so much for me already today. I don't want to burden you Mr. Braginski." Amara blushed as she felt the need to use the restroom as she hadn't gone yet today. "Ummm Mr. Braginski where's the bathroom?"

Ivan smiled softly and helped her up to her feet when she asked such a simple, gentle question. He then began to slowly lead her out of the room and down the long hallway. It became more and more unbearable for the girl every second! It felt like the hallway was endless and that Ivan would never stop! He began to slow down when he could feel her squirming and starting to waddle in a sort of potty dance. "Oh don't worry dear, we'll be there soon!" He promised and kept walking. He made it to the bathroom door and started to open it, when he felt the girl pause in place and heard her start to whimper. 

Amara held Ivan hand as he lead her out the room and down a long hallway. She felt like her bladder was going to burst she meant to use the bathroom at school but had forgotten when she got upset about her test. Now after holding it all day her bladder felt weaker with each step. Amara found the downside to such a big house long hallways. She felt a sense of relief when Ivan opened the door to the bathroom just a few more steps and she'd make it. Or she would have she whined holding herself even as she felt her bladder give like an over flowing damn.

Her face was hot with embarrassment and tears blurred her vision as she stood just outside the bathroom peeing herself. A puddle forming around her bare feet. "I-I'm so sorry" her voice broke as she tried to apologize knowing how ridiculous it must seem for a grown woman to have an accident especially right in front of the bathroom.

Ivan watched the poor thing with wide eyes. He felt so bad for her! Having an accident right in front of him like that... And apologising before she even finished going! He took a step towards her, saying nothing and jus looking at her with pity. He then carefully rubbed the girl's tears away. "Sh... don't fret..." He whispered. "It's perfectly normal to have changes in your body when you move to a new place." He comforted, taking her into the bathroom and carefully removing her clothes before running a bath for her. "It's alright... I'll take care of all of this... There's no need to cry..." He promised and gave her a small smile to show he really meant it. She honestly looked even cuter this way... Wet pants, big eyes, pouty lips... It was like he was looking at a toddler instead of a grown woman!

Ivan being so understanding just made Amara cry more. "You've been so nice to me, and you let me stay here and I keep making mistakes" Amara blushed as he helped her out of her dress she stood in her pink bra and panties. Amara bottom lip pouted out just thinking about all the ways she embarrassed herself today.

She felt determined to show him she wasn't always such a mess."You don't have to do that....I'll clean up my mess first then I can wash up. I promise I don't usually have accidents". Amara bent over her wet panty clad bottom  facing him as she looked in the lower cupboard for a towel to clean up her accident in the hall. Finding a towel she hurried to the hall to clean up the puddle outside the bathroom door.

Ivan frowned deeply. "Oh, sweetheart, you shouldn't go around soaking wet like that, you'll get a rash or start chafing or something awful!" He took the towel from her and gestured to the bathtub. "Sit down and take off that wet thing. I'll finish here and we'll get you cleaned up and back in bed so you can get some sleep." He whispered. He was a tender giant, determined to show the girl that in his eyes she could do no wrong. And my goodness he couldn't stand to see her cry! He squeezed her in a hug to show her that he wasn't afraid to touch her wet body, then he gently pushed her back into the bathroom by patting her butt which was continuously getting more wet as the urine was moved about in her underwear. He cleaned the spill up with the towel, humming softly and paying no mind to the smell or the fact that it was in fact urine from an adult woman! When the mess was all cleaned up, he returned to her, helped her take off her underwear in the most professional way possible, then he began to fill the tub up with warm water.

Amara pouted when he took over her cleaning up. "I just wanted to help Mr. Braginski." Still she didn't argue how could she argue with someone who treated her so kindly. She blushed when he gave her a hug worried about dirtying his clothes. Amara went back into the bathroom determined to make this up to her host. Amara went to run the bath figuring she'd at least get cleaned up since Ivan was cleaning up her accident. Before she could start the water Ivan had returned and began helping her out of her panties. Amara was used to people forgetting she was actually an adult due to her smaller stature with Ivan being such a giant she figured she must look even more childish in his eyes especially after having an accident. She didn't say anything blushing as she covered her lady bits while he ran the bath. When the bath was ready she took off her bra and hopped in. "Thank you, for being so nice to me and understanding. I promise you I really am not usually so....messy? I'll understand if you want me to go back to the apartment though."

"Oh, princess, you shouldn't say such mean things about yourself... You're not messy. Not at all. I promise." He whispered. "I'm all too happy to have someone to care for again. It's been quite some time since I had someone who would let me care for them like this. You're doing me a favour, honestly!" He promised and started to wash her with a powerful smelling, fancy soap. He was very careful not to get any soap in her eyes- she was such a fragile thing that he worried she would start to cry all over again! "I like getting to spend this time with you. It's nice. It feels homey." He carefully rinsed her off, humming softly. He was so careful too- he didn't linger on any of her private areas, only enough to get them cleaned off. He then grabbed her a clean, fluffy towel. "You can come on out now, sweetheart. We can get you different clothes and get you to bed." He rubbed her cheek. "You don't have bed wetting trouble do you? I can get you some protection if you do." He suggested and helped the girl to her room. 

Amara figured this must be what he meant about having an empty nest. Ivan was a gentle giant and must miss looking after his sisters. She was embarrassed but she didn't stop him as he washed her up. Ivan was gentle with her and didn't linger his touches only doing what was necessary. "I like spending time with you to. Your nice and friendly you don't get mad at me like everybody else." She stood up wrapping the fluffy warm towel around her body as she stepped out of the tub.  Amara knew they had turned down at least 2 halls so she had no idea how to get back to her room. She blushed looking at the floor when Ivan asked if she had night time accidents. *Great now he thinks I can't go to the bathroom like a proper adult. Way to scree up Amara* she mentally scolded herself. "No! I mean umm no I'm okay I don't usually have accidents at all really. This was like a one time thing." She followed him back to her room and started looking through the duffel bag with her clothes. She pulled our purple panties and a cotton blue sleep shirt.

Ivan nodded and stroked Her wet hair. "Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you? You've done nothing wrong. You just had a little accident, and that happens sometimes." He helped her put her clean clothes on and then braided her hair for her into two pigtail French braids. "There we are..." He whispered. "Now you won't get any knots in your hair while you sleep!" He explained and grinned. "Now, if you need absolutely anything in the night, you can just talk into this and I'll hear." He said and gestured to the baby monitor on her bedside table. "Don't be afraid to wake me up. I'm here to take care of you, after all." He reassured her and laid her down, tucking her in. "Goodnight Amara. I'll wake you in the morning. Is there anything in particular you like to eat for breakfast?" He asked as he placed her bear in her arms. 

Amara didn't know how to feel Ivan was being so kind and understanding but she also felt like that was only because he didn't see her as an adult. She at the vanity after he helped her get dressed and relaxed and he brush and braided her hair. She giggled not having worn pigtails since she was about 7 or 8.

Amara climbed into bed and yawned as Ivan tucked her in. She blushed seeing the baby monitor. *I really messed up now he thinks I can't do anything* Amara resolved herself to put on her best adult self tomorrow and decided not to make a fuss for tonight about the baby monitor. After all she couldn't quite recall where the bathroom was and may need to ask later. She hugged her bear as she got comfy. "Ummm no I'm not picky we can eat whatever you like. I have to be up early for work so if your sleeping when I get up I can just grab something on the way."

"You have a job?" He asked in suprise. "Goodness, that's a lot for a sweet thing like you!" He shook his head. He thought about things, then he paused. "You know... While you are living here with me... You needn't pay for anything. I will give you anything you need, almost anything you want! You don't HAVE to work if you don't want to." He tried to convince her, kissing her forehead gently. "I want you to feel safe, taken care of... Not to have a care in the world! There's really no need for you to subject yourself to something like a job!" He shook his head. "I'll be up bright and early. We can talk over breakfast." He reassured her, then he left, turning the lights out and going to his own room to get some rest. He couldn't wait for the next day!

Amara wanted to tell Ivan she liked her job but her had tucked her in and said they'd talk tomorrow. Deciding they'd talk about everything tomorrow she snuggled down in her blankets with her bear and drifted off to sleep. 

Amara groaned hearing the alarm from her phone on the nightstand. It was 5 am. It was time for her to get up and get ready for work.  She knew she'd have to leave by 5:45 to get to the closest bus stop and make it to work by 7. She stretched getting out of bed.  Amara hummed as she made up her bed laying her bear on the pillow.  She decided she'd get dressed then find the kitchen to leave a note for Ivan. She looked in the closet and saw her work clothes were actually set on a higher shelf.

Amara looked around for something to stand on.  She grabbed the stool in front of the vanity pulling it over to the closet.  Bracing herself holding onto the doorway Amara stood up on the stool. She extended her arms and was able to grab her clothes.  "Yes take that height that's one for the short girls. " She laughed but as she went to get down Amara lost her balance and fell to the floor. 

Ivan was awake and sipping coffee in the kitchen while Amara got up and tried to get her clothes. He wasn't worried about the girl waking up for a while- He didn't know that she had to be up so early! He was carefree, happy to have a little alone time before he got a day of caring for his new darling girl... And then he heard a thud and crying from his baby monitor! His eyes widened and he ran to check on her, pulling the door open fast as lightning and storming in. He saw the girl on the floor, hugging herself and crying softly, stool next to her and toppled over. "Oh, Amara, darling!" He kneeled down by her and carefully helped her up, wiping her eyes. "Is everything alright? What happened, baby?" He asked and squeezed her close. He slowly stood up, helping her to rise with him, then he checked her over. She thankfully didn't seem to have any scrapes- only a little bump on her head. He leaned in and kissed it gently. "Come here darling... Why didn't you ask me for help?" He whispered and stroked her hair. 

Amara cried having hit her head and frustrated she had planned to show what an adult she is. Now she was on the floor falling from getting her clothes. She felt embarrassed when Ivan came in making her cry harder. She rubbed her eyes trying to wipe away the tears as he kissed her head. "I didn't want to wake you and I needed my work clothes but they were on the tall shelf." He would see her clothes now on the floor a pair of black pants and a yellow shirt with the name of a local dog daycare. 

" I'm sorry if I woke you that wasn't my intention. I was gonna leave you a note before I headed out." She knelt down picking uo her work clothes. "I feel so dumb I just keep making mistakes in front of you."

Ivan frowned and gently took her work clothes, setting them aside. "You've got to be careful, my pet, you could have gotten a concussion!" He said and frowned. He wiped her eyes and carefully sat her back down on the bed. "You shouldn't be going into work after such a bump." He said softly. "You just lay right here and I'll bring you breakfast. If you feel sick or dizzy, you tell me right away and I'll come get you and take you to the hospital." He whispered and gave her hand a squeeze. He then walked off to the kitchen and got her a nice breakfast- heart shaped pancakes, sunny side up eggs, toast with butter and jam... All of the things a girl could ever want! He brought it to her on a tray and sat it on her lap. "Here you are darling. Eat up. You're still feeling fine, yes?" He examined her face carefully. She looked fine, thank heavens. 

• typicalrussianparent changed the title to The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)