LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Ivan heard his little princess quietly asking for him to come assist her, and he couldn't resist. She was such a polite girl, not crying and sobbing or anything like that... He was glad. He went up, got a sippy cup of juice from the kitchen, and brought it to her, handing it to her in the crib before lifting her up. Her butt was dry for the moment. She was still getting used to this life after all, but he had no doubt that after some juice she would definitely have more of an issue holding everything in. Not while he was there to change her, and she could do it without fear of reprimand... Getting her to go number 2 would be far more of a challenge. That seemed just traumatising for the poor thing! He carried his girl out to the living room while she sipped her juice, smiling and shaking his head. "You're so cute... I hope you had a good nap, hm my dear?"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amara reached up taking the sippy cup. "Thank you papa." She started sucking down the juice not realizing how thirsty she was as papa carried her to the living room. Amara giggled and nodded her head.  " I had a good nap papa.  You were even in my dreams and we had so much fun! Papa can we go on a picnic one day?"

Ivan sat her down on the couch and then sat right next to her, smiling down at her as she finished her juice. "You dreamt about me?" He whispered and smiled brighter. "You're the sweetest little girl I've ever met, you know?" He said and put an arm around her. "I'd go on a picnic with you anytime you like." He said and nodded. "You can run around in the grass and play, and I'll chase after you and make sure you have all fun and no ouchies." He kissed her cheek. "What do you think about that?"

Amara dropped her cup and got on her knees grabbing onto her papa. She was practically bouncing with excitement.  "You mean it?  A real picnic with a basket and a blanket?  Where we laugh and play and eat yummy food? You promised papa so no take backs." All this talk about a picnic made Amara tummy grumble reminding her she hadn't ate lunch yet.  She blushed and patted her tummy. "Papa can I help make lunch? Please I'll be really careful."

Ivan nodded. "We'll have everything you need for a perfect picnic, my little girl. No take backs." He agreed and hugged her. "Nothing is too good for you, you understand?" He said and carried her to the kitchen. He sat her padded butt on the kitchen counter and smiled. "Why don't you br the quality inspector? You make sure I'm doing things right, okay?" He said and started to cook for her, being sure to show her everything, including really simple things, like cutting up Carrots into sticks. He wanted her to feel important, after all. The princess was the ruler of this kingdom!

Amara smiled as she started thinking of everything they would need for they're perfect picnic.  Papa made her feel like the most important person in his world and more and more she was believing he meant it. She giggled as papa sat her in the counter and have her, her job. "Papa how will I know if you do it right I don't know how to cook good." Amara enjoyed watching papa cook and as quality inspector she took a few samples to make sure evening was good of course. Papa was like a master chef cutting up food and cooking. Meanwhile Amara claim to game was a grilled cheese sandwich and she usually burnt one side. "Your the best Papa you read stories really good and sing songs with me. You don't get mad when I make a mistake and you make yummy food and you make all the bad stuff all better.........Your not gonna be in trouble from your work for staying home with me are you?" That thought had come across Amara's mind a few times today.  Amara didn't want papa boss to get mad at him but she really liked being home with papa. 

Ivan chuckled and smiled, shaking his head. "You'll know what's right because it will taste good. If it doesn't taste good, then it's your job to tell me so I can fix it! After all, only a princess is fit to determine what is good enough for a princess!" He said and gave her another little piece of Celery before tossing the rest of the pieces into the big simmering pot. "Now Amara, you don't worry at all about papa and his work." He promised. "You're my biggest priority, and I'll make sure that you get taken care of over anything or anyone else! And besides... I simply need to wait a while until you're used to me and, so you trust me enough to take you to work with me and leave you in day care there sometimes." He explained. "I can't leave you alone, after all. You need someone to watch over you and change your diapers and feed you!" He stated and gave her a big hug. "I promise you only have to worry about being my darling little princess, and you're very good at that."

Amara giggled as papa let her taste the Celery. She listened and nodded her head. If papa said it wasn't something to worry about she believed him. She but her lip nervous at the thought of going to daycare. Amara was adjusting to being Papa's little princess but she couldn't imagine letting someone else take care of her like papa does. She hugged papa and shook her head. "No daycare only papa."

Amara pouted just thinking about it. The daycare would probably think she was strange and what if they teased her? Amara was happiest with Papa and daycare wasn't with Papa. "Daddy keys play with stuffies while lunch cooks." Another reason Amara hadn't mastered cooking, she always left the kitchen and found something else to do midway. 

He saw how scared she became at the mere mention of putting her in daycare, and he knew that wouldn't be an option at least for quite some time. He wouldn't push her into it, not while she was still figuring out what she could trust him to do for her. "It's alright... I won't do anything that puts you in a scary position, okay?" He whispered. "I want you to be safe and happy, and I'll do what you need me to do for you always." He kissed her forehead and continued cooking. He glanced back at her when she asked so sweetly to play with her toys, and he smiled, shaking his head. "You stay right there and papa will bring something for you." He gave her hand a little squeeze and hurried off, returning with a couple of her stuffed animals, including her all time favourite, the bunny. "Here you are... Is this what you wanted, princess Amara?" He asked and gave her a dramatic bow. 

Amara smiled and nodded her head believing papa when he promised not to make her do something scary. She pouted her bottom lip out when papa did they couldn't go to her room to play.  That immediately changed to a giggle and smiles as papa brought her stuffies and even bowed to her. "Yay thank you King papa. " She held up the bunny to show him." Papa this is Sir Carrots a knight for our kingdom. " She held up the stuffed tiger. "This is Captain Pride be the knight's boss." Amara hugged both stuffies and played with them on the counter.  She felt a little shy at first but papa acted like it was perfectly normal for her to play pretend with her stuffies so she soon became engrossed in the pretend adventure of her two knight's. 

Ivan smiled brightly as he listened to her make the silly voices for the stuffies, turning to her and puffing his chest out. "Our knights have been very brave to defend our kingdom so well!" He said with a hand on his chest. "Why don't you join us for dinner, brave soldiers?" He asked and shook their little stuffed paws. "Though... Of course the ultimate decision lies with the fair princess!" He said as he got a bowl of the soup for her. "What do you think, Princess? Shall we have a celebratory lunch for the bravery of these heroes?" He tilted his head. "Though you must be careful, since you are so fair they may try to court you and steal you away from me!" He said and shook his head, chuckling softly. "And we can't have that, now can we? They don't have any thumbs, and thumbs are necessary for changing diapers."

Amara laughed as papa played along. "Yes the should join our feast to celebrate my new room and the new knights joining our ranks!" Amara hugged papa. "Is okay papa,  they don't steal me away they're good knights and I'm only Papa's princess." Amara felt the need to pee. She knew she should ask for the potty but she'd already had 2 accidents so she knew she wasn't getting out of her diapers today.  Amara wet her diaper as she sat at the table after getting her stuffies in the empty seats. "Papa are you still gonna show me the trick to win a race with the doggies?" Amara starting eating her soup and whether it was she was just that hungry or she was that little she made quite the mess spilling soup on her dress and the table. "Mmm this is so delicious papa."

Ivan smiled and helped her into her seat, giving her the bowl of soup and watching as she had at it. He noticed the soft hissing sound as she wet herself, but decided not to say anything until after she ate. She was not very graceful... And the beet red soup stained everything it touched! He chuckled and shook his head, sipping at his own bowl far more cleanly. "Of course I'll teach you all of the secrets." He promised her as she slurped up more of the soup. "You've got to be careful there, silly, you're getting more soup on your shirt than in your mouth!" He teased and carefully took her spoon from her, starting to feed her like a little baby. Though as usual, he never pointed out that it was improper for someone of her age. He was happy to take care of everything she needed, and there was no reason to make her feel bad about asking for his help. 

Amara blushed as papa took over feeding her.  She realized she really was making quite the mess. So she didn't complain about being too big to be fed instead letting papa feed her bite by bite into her soup was all gone.  "Mmm that was delicious Papa." Wanting to help papa Amara picked up her bowl taking it to the kitchen sink. Her dress was stained across the top and even a little on the skirt. Amara grabbed her bunny and tiger. "Papa Sir Carrots and Captain Pride want to see the whole castle"

Ivan smiled lovingly at her and allowed her to walk to the sink all by herself and place the bowl into the sink. When this was done, he looked her up and down and chuckled. "Perhaps the castle tour can wait until we get you into some clean clothes?" He suggested and led her and her stuffies over to her new nursery. He looked through the closet for a new outfit, and held it out to her for inspection. When he got her approval, he changed her into it, and then gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Now then, my cute little angel, why don't you lead the way for us, and papa will tell you all everything you need to know along the way!"

Amara followed papa to her room. She rejected a couple of the more babyish outfits before agreeing to a pair of cotton pink shorts and a yellow top. Now dressed Amara handed papa Captain Pride holding onto her stuffed bunny.  "Okay papa time to start the tour." Amara was excited as she hadn't gotten the chance to look around the mansion yet.  She led the way to the hall she had mistaken for the bathroom hallway.  Going to the first door she opened it. "Is this your office papa?" Amara went and sat in the chair that was at the computer desk. She giggled looking around. "Papa can Amara help with your office stuff?"

Ivan held the tiger in one hand, and his little girl's hand with the other. He then began to lead them on a tour of the place. It was enormous, and easy for a thoughtless little princess to get lost without her loving dad to guide her. When she dragged him down the hallway to his office, he chuckled and allowed her to look around and sit in his big chair, hugging her stuffed animal and bouncing eagerly. "That's right. This is my office, dear." He whispered and kissed her forehead before opening the computer and putting on MS Paint. "Here you are... Why don't you draw a picture I can keep on my desk, hm? So when I'm busy working, I'll always have something to remind me to check in on you!"

Amara smiled she hadn't played in paint in a long time.  She concentrated working hard on her drawing.  20 minutes later Amara was squirming in her seat as she finished. "Papa...I need to go potty" She felt like if she stood she'd mess her diaper Amara didn't know what to do.  She had both hands between her legs trying to hold it. Amara looked up at Ivan her eyes wide with tears building.

Ivan watched her paint away with a big smile on her little face. His heart fluttered... She was such a precious little thing, and he knew looking at her that he didn't ever wany to see her frown again. Which is why when she looked back up at him in a panic, looking like she would break down in tears, he immediately went into protective papa mode and scooped her up into his arms, squeezing her close. "Sh... It's alright..." He murmured and nuzzled against her. "You know papa doesn't mind if you can't hold it... You're all padded up, so it's okay." He promised and stroked her back ever so gently. "We'll get you changed when you go, and then you can get back to playing in no time!"

Amara sniffled and started to cry.  She couldn't hold it anymore.  She wet her diaper unable to hold it anymore.  Her tears came faster and louder crying into her papa as she pooped her diaper. "It's icky papa.  I don't like messy diapers." Amara clung to papa crying as she filled the back of her diaper.  She didn't know why she was having trouble holding it. Just a few days ago she was holding it for days but now she'd messed herself 3 times in two days. 

Ivan just held his little girl as she pushed out a huge mess. He didn't laugh, didn't tease her... He only hugged her and stroked her hair and whispered that she was a good girl. When she was all done, he smiled and lifted her chin. "There we are... Yes, papa will get you changed right away princess." He promised and carried her to the bathroom. He wouldn't allow her to walk in her condition... She would just be a clumsy, waddling mess! He laid her down on the bathroom counter and carefully pulled off her messy diaper. "See? It's fine. I'm always going to take care of you." He said with a loving grin, and began to wipe her up. He was especially gentle around her most sensitive areas, as he always was. 

Amara felt better a little better when papa did she was a good girl. She snuggled into her papa as he took her to the bathroom.  Amara so felt embarrassed her cheeks red as papa opened her diaper and got her cleaned up. She smiled as papa promised to always take care of her,  Amara looked how it sounded even if she knew this couldn't last forever eventually she had to be a grown up. Cleaned and changed into a fresh diaper Amara kissed her papa cheek. "Thank you papa for taking care of me." Amara didn't know why but having accidents made her feel little. She held up her arms to be held by papa. "Papa story time?"

Ivan smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on her diaper. He then moved up towards her face, and kissed her cheeks. Finally, after a bit of teasing, he did scoop her up, and he held her tight, knowing he wouldn't let go for anything. He felt so... proud of himself. It felt like he was making a difference in this girl's life, and he wanted nothing more than to keep her this content at all times. He chuckled. "Of course we can have story time." He whispered and stroked her cheek. "You're the princess, remember? Your wish is my command!" He said and bowed while holding her to his chest, giggling as he practically dipped her as a ballerina would. 

Amara laughed as Papa bowed holding her. "Your so silly papa." She let papa carry her to the nursery.  Amara wiggled to be put down and ran to her bookshelf to choose a story.  There were so many books to choose from Amara had a hard time choosing. After a few minutes she settled on a my little pony story book.  Bringing it over to papa she climbed into the big chair and sat on his lap.  "This one papa." She held up the colorful pony book. 

Ivan giggled and shook his head. "You're the silly one. You're the princess of silliness." He stated and patted her hair. He let her run off and choose a story while he got settled on the big comfy rocking chair. When she returned to him, he pulled her up onto his lap and took the book. "Hmm..." He pretended to inspect it, making frowny faces, holding it upside down and flipping through it backwards, before dropping the act and chuckling. "Alright. We can read this one." He whispered and started to read to her, letting her see all of the pictures and doing voices for all of the characters.