LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The rich man and the poor college girl (now closed with Padded_princess)

Amara tried to help load the vast but Papa wouldn't let her.  She knew she wasn't the stunned but she could have helped still she got to hold her new unicorn stuffy while Papa loaded the car. When they went into the clothing store Amara hated to admit but the clothes were cute even if they were for little girls.  She blushed hugging her unicorn as papa got more diapers,  wipes,  and even pacifiers. Seeing him happily pick these things out made her feel cherished and happy he wanted her to be his little girl.  Though she still hated her diapers. Amara smiled and hugged her papa. "This is fun Papa,  thank you for taking me shopping with you. And letting me pick stuff for my room.  And all my new plushies!"

While Amara was picking out clothes with her papa she suddenly heard s familiar voice.  "Oh my gosh Amara is that you?" Amara smile dropped as she turned around facing her old foster mom that kicked her out in her birthday.  "What are you doing here and what are you wearing? What happened to you were gonna be independent and go to college? Figured you wouldn't make it in college your such a simple minded girl.  Your running around with some grown man looking like a child. Ehat are you his sugar baby?" She laughed and looked to Ivan.  "She's not the brightest but she'll do whatever chores you give her amd she works cheap to...though I'm sure you already know." 

Amara hugged her plushie tight and felt hot tears of shame and embarrassment run down her face. She wasn't dumb she just was on a break. And Papa didn't just want her for chores. She wished she could yell at the woman but she felt like the unwanted foster kid she grew up as in her presence unable to speak up against the cruel words. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan smiled lovingly at his cute little girl as she gushed about how fun it was. "Of course my little princess, you know I would do anything for you!" He said and lifted her up, placing her in the front of the cart so he could keep an eye on her, and she wouldn't try to run away and hide from him if she needed to go potty. She was such a sensitive thing after all, and he figured he would need to keep a close eye on her to keep her from bursting into tears... He just didn't know that she would soon be crying for an entirely different reason! When Ivan heard someone else mention Amara's name, he Whipped around quickly and stared at the woman, at first in confusion. He was going to ask her how they knew eachother... And then the woman started going off about how Amara was stupid and childish, and his eyes burned with rage. "I'm sorry, Madam, but you really don't have the right to speak about my daughter that way. She came to me for help, and I'm taking care of her as I see fit, and I don't need input from someone who's so callous." He explained through gritted teeth. "If you could kindly apologise for speaking like that about her, and then go away, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, we will be having a serious discussion, and believe me, nobody likes having serious discussions with me." He whispered and cracked his knuckles, going straight into protective papa mode. 

The woman looked shocked at his response finally actually taking in the large man. "Daughter? Don't be ridiculous she doesn't have any parents. You do know she's 19 a legal adult?  I don't know what she's told you but she is to old to be dressing like a child or sitting in a cart being pushed around." She huffed and walked away. 

Amara felt sad that papa met her and heard all those bad things about her.  On top of that in her distress she had wet her diaper.  "Papa can we go home now?" She looked at her papa with tears falling down her face even when she kept rubbing them away. Amara didn't want to shop anymore worried they'd run into the woman again. 

"What I do with my daughter is none of your business, Madam. I chose to take her in and she is under my care now. Legal adult or not, I am giving her the love and care that she deserves. The love and care that some people failed to give her when she needed it the most." He scolded and shook his head. "Now leave us alone, or I'll be forced to call the store security to tell them that you're harassing us." He growled. The woman thankfully seemed disgusted or freaked out or both, enough to finally leave. And then he could turn his attention to his poor, soggy daughter. He lifted her up and gave her a tight hug, keeping her teary face against his chest. "Sh... It's okay Amara... You're safe with your papa..." He promised and stroked her back soothingly. He then slowly sat her back in the cart. "We're almost done here, my dear, and then we can go home and decorate your room and forget all about that mean lady." 

Amara held onto her papa when he picked her up. Breathing in his increasingly familiar scent until she calmed down. She hesitated to let him go but relented to being put back in the cart. Amara nodded her head. "Okay, I can wait but papa....I had another accident". She blushed realizing she'd wet her diaper in public.

Ivan kissed her little nose. "It's okay princess... We'll get you cleaned up once we get home, okay?" He promised and put a hand up her dress to rub her belly. "You had a very scary encounter, Amara, I don't blame you one bit for having an accident... It's why papa won't let you watch scary movies." He explained and finally went to buy everything for her. "That lady was very mean to you, pumpkin, but you shouldn't worry. None of what she said is true."

Amara smiled as papa made her feel much better she kissed his cheek. "I have the best papa.  She was mean and a liar. I'm not dumb papa I'm a smart girl." Amara helped papa pick out more cute outfits though some were more babyish than others. She waited patiently to finish shopping squirming in her seat as her diaper got cooler.  She wanted papa to hold her but she knew she'd have to wait cause he was pushing the cart so she held her unicorn with one hand while the other played with papa fingers. 

"That's exactly right." He promised and smiled, driving her cart all the way up to the checkout. He then carefully put everything up on the checkout counter, and soon they were going out to the car. It was even colder outside so the pee was only worse! He quickly put the bags into the back, then he put her in the car and buckled her up. "There we are sugar...." He whispered and turned the heat on so her goosebumps would go away. "Doesn't that feel better now? See? Papa will always care for you..." He got in his seat and drove back home, hoping that she wouldn't take this experience too hard. 

Amara diverted feeling the cool air when they got outside but it didn't last long.  Papa quickly got her in the car and the heat on.  She smiled "that's much better papa... but my diaper is cold I don't like it."

When they got home Amara reached up wanting to be held.  After the scary woman at the store she just desperately needed a change and cuddle time with Papa. "Me papa,  carry me" She whined feeling more anxious about her papa wanting her still even though she tried to put what was said from her mind. 

Ivan kept a hand on her leg while he drove, and when they got home, he quickly went to grab her. How could he deny her sweet little call to him to carry her? He held her against his chest and took her inside, humming softly to her. "We're home my sweet girl, there's nothing to worry about now..." He whispered and kissed her nose. "Papa just has to grab everything from the car, alright? You can rest in my room and watch a movie while I get it all ready for you?" He offered and rubbed her back, taking her towards his room before she could even respond. 

Amara clung tight to her papa laying her head on his shoulder as he carried her. Her diaper sagged as she had wet it again during the drive. She was conflicted she wanted to cuddle papa but a movie sounded fun to. "Papa stay and watch a movie with me?" Big girl Amara knew Papa had to get the stuff out the car but little Amara just wanted to be held by her papa. 

Ivan glanced at the door, then at his little girl, and he gave her a small smile. "I suppose that can be arranged." He agreed and sat down, slowly moving her onto his lap. "What movie should we watch, princess?" He whispered and began to rub her belly gently. "We'll watch one movie and then get your bedroom all ready." He said and handed her the remote. 

Amara cheered glad papa agreed. She snuggled on his lap getting comfy as he gave her the remote.  Amara looked through the movies and decided to watch Inside Out. Selecting the movie she gave papa back the remote and laid back against his chest as the movie played. Amara relaxed as papa rubbed her stomach about 40 minutes into the movie she started to fall asleep.

Ivan smiled and laid her down gently, getting up and going to arrange her room as a sort of a surprise. He put up pink wallpaper, he assembled the crib and the bookshelves and the furniture. When all was said and done, he sighed happily and went to get his little girl. He gently shook her awake and gave her an excited smile before he rushed her to her room and showed her the amazing sight! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/d4/8f/65d48f611007b9ff3783d3f453bf4e82.jpg

Amara rubbed her eyes waking up. She whined feeling the cold damp diaper. "Papa" She reached up to be picked up. Amara woke up all the way when she saw her new room. It was pink! It was so cute and girly, prettier than she could have imagined. She scrambled out of papa arms to run around her room. "It's so pretty papa I love it!" She hugged her giant bear before running to the bookshelves looking at the variety of storybooks. Amara climbed into the big soft pink chair holding her unicorn that was with the other plushies. She giggled looking around her room in amazement. "It's so perfect thank you papa."

"Aww, yes my princess bunny, daddy would do anything for you!" He said eagerly and picked her up, laying her in the crib so she could test it out. "What a pretty little baby in there!" He said happily and leaned down, pulling her dress up and kissing her belly. She then pulled the dress back down and lifted her up, carrying her around and showing her all of the different things. There were plenty of books and toys and stuffies, as well as paintings on the wall... Ivan had made sure she had everything she could ever need to live a wonderful baby life. And just by the door was a changing table that he had decked out in cushions and lace and other things like that. "Did papa do well, dear? Is there anything missing?" He asked and placed her on the changing table. 

Amara looked around the room so in disbelief papa had done all this for her. She hugged him right giving him kisses on his face. "Thank you so much papa is perfect!" She blushed as papa laid her on the changing table happy to be getting out her soggy diaper. "I never had such a pretty room before,  papa can the doggies come see my me room?"

Ivan smiled softly. "Of course they can come see it dear, after I get you changed." He promised and squeezed her hands gently before taking off her soggy diaper and wiping her to free her from any urine. He then covered her bottom in baby powder, and taped a new one on here. She smelled just like a fresh baby! Ivan was all too pleased with this, and he scooped her up, going to get the dogs just for her! They were all very excited to see her. They jumped up and smelled at her butt, then they ran around her new room, smelling everything... and grabbing her stuffed toys!

Amara blushed when Ivan powdered her bottom like a real baby. She giggled as the dogs came running in. She pet them before they took off investigating the new room.  Amara was happy to have the doggies in her room until they started grabbing her stuffed animals. She ran over telling them no while trying to take one of her bunnies from Fydor and whining to her papa. "Papa they're gonna eat my stuffies!" Fydor let the bunny go and Amara fell on her padded bum.  Pouting out her bottom lip she hugged her bunny. 

Ivan saw his princess in distress and he ran to the rescue of her stuffies! He made Fyodor let go of the bunny, and took the others from the other dogs, and finally they were all safe and sound in the crib. He then turned his focus to the pouting little princess sitting on the ground. "Oh, my poor little Amara!" He said and kneeled down by her, taking her hands and helping her to her feet. He squeezed her close and kissed the top of her head. "It's alright... I've got you. You know your papa would do anything for you..." He whispered. "I bet you're glad you're wearing a nice diaper, it kept your little butt all safe!" He exclaimed and lifted her up. "You really shouldn't be walking all by yourself being so clumsy..."

Amara was seconds from tears till papa rescued her stuffies. She smiled when papa helped her stand up kissing her head. "Thank you papa for saving my stuffies." She giggled at the comment about the diaper saving her but.  "Yeah but papa Amara is a big girl I don't need a diapeys." She blushed correcting herself.  "Umm I mean diapers." She laughed as papa stood up carrying her.  "Papa I'm only a little clumsy. Besides how else would I get around?" Amara looked around her room and smiled still not believing Ivan had made this room for her.  Sure it was a nursery but it was all hers. "Papa can you read me a story? "

Ivan hugged her close and sat down in a chair by the crib, holding her on his lap. "Sh... You know your papa will do anything for you... save your stuffies, carry you around, change your diapeys..." He whispered. "It's what a good papa does for his little girl." He promised and rubbed her back before selecting a book from the shelf, and reading it to her. He chose to read little red riding hood for her, loving the part about the big lumberjack saving the poor little girl from harm. It was exactly what he wanted to do with her! He could tell that she was getting sleepy by the time he finished reading, and so he chuckled. "How about a nap for my little girl, hm? Then we can have something to eat, when you aren't nodding off through papa's storytime."

Amara smiled she felt so happy.  She never imagined her life would take a turn like this. After all the hurt she faced she now had a papa that loved her and didn't get mad when she made a mistake,  he even liked taking care of her! Amara cuddled in Papa lap looking at the picture as he read to her.  Before she knew it she was dozing off in Papa's lap.  She whined and shook her head no when he suggested a nap. "Not sleepy Papa." She rubbed her eyes cuddling to his chest dozing off again.  It was obvious little Amara was ready for a nap though she hadn't taken naps before coming to Papa's house.  It seemed now she didn't make through the day without at least 1 or 2 naps. 

Ivan shook his head and smiled. "Well you just try to take a little nap for papa, okay?" He whispered and stroked her hair. He carefully carried his sleepy girl over to the crib, laid her inside, and covered her in all of the soft blankets. He made sure to give her the bunny that she really seemed to favour, and then he gave her a customary kiss on the forehead, as all good papas do. In no time, the girl was out like a light in spite of her earlier protests, and Ivan left her in peace, lights off but nightlight on so she wouldn't get too scared if she woke up before he got there. He also had a baby monitor so she could call for him when she woke up, and he would hear from his own room. 

Amara snuggle with her bunny warm in the covers. She had happy dreams of being with Papa on a picnic. Him playing tag with her and giving her lots of hugs.  Her dream continued to her at home sucking on a pacifier playing with her stuffies when papa comes and made her giggle tickling her. Amara slept for 2 hours before she woke up thumb in her mouth and bunny in her arm. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. She was a little disoriented at first until she realized she was in her crib.  Holding her bunny she looked around her nursery before noticing the baby monitor.  Papa was always prepared. "Papa, I'm up from my nap now. Can I have some juice? "