LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A wish came true (valeria and typicalrussianparent)

She then moved the girl so that her stomach was exposed, giving it a rub in an effort to release the pressure. She even went out to the place where potential parents were waiting, so they could all get a good show of the newest little having her very first!

The more commotion i heard i was not liking it as i fussed when i see i was taken to a large room with other people there. I was restless as the lady kept hold of me as i started getting upset again when i felt something filling in to the diaper.

They watched, cooing and squealing at how cute she was! Then... one of the women, Anya, came up, examined the girl, and smiled. "I should like to take this one." She said and leaned down, pinching her little cheeks. "Would you like to come home with me, princess?" 

I was getting more upset and a bit overwhelmed again as i did not like my cheeks being pinched as i react by smacking the hands that pinched my cheeks. I squirm trying to get out of your arms while all this was happening as i was going to need a change as the diaper was full.

Anya took the girl from the nurse's arms and looked her over, rocking her gently. "Her name is Valeria, she's brand new." The nurse said and smiled. "She'll need someone who can handle her training. Someone like me!" Anya concluded and rubbed the girl's stomach. "I'm going to be your new mommy." She whispered down at the girl. 

I was getting more fussy as i was having a hard time adjusting as it wasn't helping that my tummy still hurt alittle bit. I squirmed in the ladies arms as i was restless with a full diaper as i needed to be changed as other people either still looked at me while others gone to see the other littles that were brought out by the other nurses.

Anya pulled her up to her chest. "Here, why don't you try this?" She offered and unbuttoned her shirt before forcing the girl to put her mouth over one of the nipples. The girl hadn't asked for a change yet, so nobody was going to give her one. 

I fussed and try to push away as tears slipped down my face as the nurse that was in charge of me offers to show a spot where you could nurse me and get me to settle down while she gets the adoption paper work for you to sign when you are ready to.

Anya sat on the comfy chair and held the girl's head firmly until she had no choice but to latch on. Immediately some milk came out... and it was perhaps the tastiest drink the girl had ever had! Purposefully adapted to be irresistible. 

I struggled with latching on as the lady was patient with me as the nurse smiled before steping away to give you alone time for us to bond as you nurse me and held me close in your arms as my diaper was very full and uncomfortable causing me to fuss and squirm.

I fussed as i was so uncomfortable as i then didn't want to eat anymore as i push away as i felt restless. I felt the lady lifting me up over sher shoulder a bit as i didn't know what she was doing.

I nod my head alittle as i still didn't know much about this world as the books ive read don't really explain much as i kept quiet while not knowing that the people here easily can get all the information they need when people like me turn up here.

"Would you like to be cleaned up, Valeria? I'm sure it must be very hard to get used to using your little diapers if you're used to being seen as a big girl." She cooed. "Come on, I'll give you a change and then we can take care of all of that nasty paperwork."

I listen as i nodded my head wanting to be changed as i try to pull on the diaper myself wanting it off me as i get carried to the changing room and getting more restless from being in this dirty diaper as it was starting to irritate my skin.

Anya finally took the thing off of the girl. Her skin was so sensitive, Anya noted, seeing some redness already. She wiped her up, humming and smiling when she could see only clean skin. She then rubbed a thick cream over it, to make sure if she had anymore accidents, it wouldn't hurt her to sit in them for a bit. She finished off with some sprinkles of powder, then she used one of the diapers and strapped it on the girl. "All done!" She cooed. 

I squirm around as i felt i was in a new diaper and didn't understand why i had to wear it as i try to take it off. I still squirm around as i nearly go off the changing table again as i was also feeling cold from having no clothes on.

Anya made sure to catch the girl so she wouldn't fall. "Careful there dearie!" She cooed. She lifted the girl back up and made sure her little hands couldn't reach down and fiddle with the tapes. "You just stay right here while I take care of the adoption process, and then you'll have a real life mommy!" 

I look at her alittle as i still try to get the diaper off me as i wanted my clothes as i just was not wanting to listen as i would not keep still. I try ripping the tabs of the diaper off me.