LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My college roommate, my baby! (Private with MummyLeah)

Anya smiled seeing the poor girl look up and apologise so genuinely. "It's alright, Libby. I understand." She leaned down and picked her up, carrying her to the kitchen and placing her in a big high chair. "Here we are." She whispered. "We're going to have mac and cheese with grilled chicken and broccoli." She stated and placed a bowl of said meal in front of her. "Would you like me to feed you, dear?"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libby blushed going really red as she was carried into the kitchen and noticed the high chair. “I don’t need to sit in this I’m a big girl please” she said not realizing how cute she must have sounded.

once in the high chair she looked around glad none of her friends could see her she had to keep this a secret she would lose her status if she didn’t 

she then remembered she had invited her friend over thinking Anya would be out. She started squirming in the chair. “I can feed myself. Can I have my phone please Anya.” She said nicely 

Anya shook her head and grabbed a spoonful of the meal, making the girl eat it all up. "I'm sorry but there will be no phones at the dinner table. That is bad manners, young lady." She said harshly, before making her eat another bite. "You just sit here and let your Mommy feed you, understand? You're not getting away until this entire plate is clean!" Anya continued. So... The girl was force-fed, until there was a knock on the door, and Anya went to check. She opened the door and raised an eyebrow at the sight before her. "And who are you supposed to be?"