LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My college roommate, my baby! (Private with MummyLeah)

Anya quietly did her homework at her desk. She was quite a studious girl- Always got her work turned in, always got As, always kept her room clean as a whistle. Her roommate on the other hand... That was a different story. The girl was a slob! Anya would have to do HER laundry for her if she didn't want the place to reek of dirty socks for weeks at a time. Anya had never seen her do any homework, so she wasn't even sure why the girl was in college to begin with! All she did was party all night and sleep all day when she should be going to class... It was a complete nuisance! This night, however, it turned from a nuisance into an intolerable problem that needed fixing. The door swung open, and a completely smashed girl walked in, stumbling and laughing as she made her way to her side of the room. Anya rolled her eyes in disgust, only pausing when she smelled something worse than usual! She glanced in her direction, looking more closely, and her eyes widened as she noticed piss dripping own from under the girl's short dress and right onto their newly vacuumed floor! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libby had left the apartment about lunch time to meet her friends before hitting the mall ready for a big party at one of the most popular boys in college while his parents were out of town. Libby had gone to college to get away from her strict parents but she was glad they were paying for everything as it allowed her to enjoy herself she didn’t even care about going to classes as she knew her parents would pay for her mistakes.

she prided herself on being one of the most popular girls in college always dressed amazingly and flirting with the cutest boys. 
Except it didn’t go to plan she ended up getting way to drunk and getting told to leave she then stumbled home giggling as she entered the apartment block, accidentally dropping her keys multiple times it was while trying to unlock the door she had been hit with the urge to pee before losing control and wetting her panties. She then managed to unlock the door before stumbling in

Anya stared in horror with her jaw practically on the floor. "Libby?!" She sputtered, standing and approaching her, a look of disgust creeping up onto her face. "What the hell have you been doing huh? Are you drunk? Have you- you did! You pissed yourself!" She hissed. "You pissed yourself and you're messing up the God damn floor!" She grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her to the bathroom. "I am NOT going to deal with this bullshit!" She snapped and started to fill up the tub. "Take off those slutty clothes right now." She hissed without mercy, ignoring her confusion. This was one step too far. Anya was going to teach this girl a lesson that she would never, ever forget, and it was going to start that night. While the girl was fumbling with her clothes and making an even bigger mess of herself, Anya ordered some supplies for delivery. This would take drastic measures, and she was prepared to take them. 

Libby looked up and directly across to Anya the look In her eyes was a like a deer caught in the headlights she was shocked she had hoped she would be asleep and not realise what had happened. Due to the alcohol Libby started giggling. “It’s ok do r worry I’ll get daddy…” she was in the middle of saying she would get it cleaned up when Anya grabbed her hair taking her by complete shock Libby stumbled behind her on the way to the bathroom.

still trying to gather her composure the last thing she had expect was this outburst, “ you have no right to tell me what to do” she says shaking her head. She did start removing her clothes but only cause she wanted the wet smelly clothes off.

”you can leave” she said trying to sound in control as she stood in her bra and panties 

Anya slapped her right across the face. "You do NOT talk back to me like that, you hear me?! What are you, a toddler?! Sit in the tub right now before I MAKE you, you fucking pig!" She snapped at the girl, wholly unamused by her laughing, as if Anya being tormented in her own home was some sort of joke! Once the girl had reluctantly stumbled into the water, Anya started to wash her up. She smelled like a mini bar and a smoke shop all at the same time, so Anya used a whole bunch of soap. She washed her hair, her body, her breasts, even her crotch! She didn't let one part go without a humiliating scrub. Then, Anya took her out and wrapped her up in a towel. "You sit on the toilet and you wait for me while I go get my delivery." She hissed and walked off, leaving the naked, drunk girl all vulnerable and not knowing what was coming next. 

She really didn’t see the slap coming it stung cause Libby to go quiet she was so used to getting what she wanted. She wanted to fight back but in her current state she was not sure that was a gird idea. She opened her mouth a few times. “ I’m not a toddler and don’t call me a pig “ she said in a very whinny tone sounding just like a toddler even stamping her feet just like one as Anya manoeuvred her into the tub.

libby went bright red as Anya start scrubbing her body. “I’m a big girl I can do it” she said not sounding confident as she tried to grab the cloth of her.

when Anya walked off Libby sat in stunned silence still feeling to drunk to move 

Anya went to the door and grabbed the bags, returning to the bathroom moments later. She glanced at the bewildered girl sitting there. "You are going to start learning your place around here." She whispered coldly and pulled out a container of pullups. She knew she would have to work her way up to forcing the girl into diapers, but she was prepared to make the girl feel incapable of doing anything on her own- she practically was, anyway! Anya helped the stumbling girl to her feet and then grabbed one of her legs, moving it into one of the leg holes of the pullup, then doing the same with the other leg. She then slid the crinkly thing up until it was in the proper place. "There. Now you won't be able to fuck up our floor like you fuck up everything else." She snapped. "Go to bed. We'll talk in the morning."

With all the alcohol still in her system libby was feeling groggy even a bit spaced out so what was happening wasn’t sinking in straight away almost felt like she was dreaming. It was probably why she didn’t put much Of a fight as Anya forced her into a pull up. “ she winced as Anya snapped at her calling her a fuck up. “I am not remember it’s my money that pays for this place” she says before stamping her feet and then slowly making her way over to her bed. She picks up her mobile phone and then starts messaging friends before climbing into bed. She would talk to Anya about this in the morning she thought.

When the girl woke up, Anya was already up and working hard as usual. The mess from the night before had been thoroughly cleaned. When she saw that the girl was awake, she gave her a small frown and approached her. She helped her up into the sitting position and immediately checked her pullup to see if it was dry. Thankfully for the girl, it was- for now. "Libby, some things are going to change around here. I emailed your father, and he gave me permission to do whatever I needed to do to get you to improve your grades and your behaviour. So, from now on, you'll be doing what I say." She said sternly. 

Libby was completely taken aback when Anya came over and helped her up. She could have screamed when Anya checked the pull up. “It’s dry I haven’t used it now I need to change” she went to stand up but stopped when Anya said about her father giving her permission to do what ever she needed. “There’s no way my dad would say that you wait till I call him and tell him about this” she said starting at Anya 

Anya offered her the phone. "Go ahead and call him, but you won't get anything different!" She huffed. "He's going to let me stay here all paid for, so I can take good care of you, because you're a lazy slob and you're good for nothing except filling up your panties with recycled beer." She sneered. "Now you can either waste your time asking him, or you can lay your butt down and wait for me to dress you up however I see fit." She snapped. "If you don't get going soon, you'll be late to class and earn yourself another punishment. And trust me, you don't want any part in that!" 

Libby couldn’t believe her ears how could her father have possibly given Anya so much power over her she was used to getting her own way. She didn’t know what to say opening and closing her mouth a few times. “I’m not a slob I tidy when I make a mess, I’m not going to class today I’m meeting my mates to discuss the party this weekend.

Anya frowned and turned her over, giving her a harsh smack on her butt. "You will NOT talk back to me!" She hissed. "You will do what I say, or I will make your little tush so red you won't be able to sit for a week!" She then pulled out a pullup and placed it on the girl. "You will wear one of these all day. If you have more than one accident in a day, we'll be forced to take more drastic measures. And don't think about lying to me either, I'll be asking for pictures of you once an hour." She said sternly. She then put the girl in a very modest outfit- a long skirt and a button up blouse. The girl might have to wear more babyish outfits if she needed to wear a diaper, but for now Anya was content with her being modest like a good girl. "Now, you will get your butt to class. And if you pee yourself, just remember that you won't have any extra panties or padding, so you'll have to let me know, and I'll come help."

Libby yelped as Anya spanked her she couldn’t believe this was happening. “ please one more chance to prove I don’t need these” she said pointing to the pull up.” She looked herself in the mirror there was no way I can be seen like this she would never love it down.

”please Anya one chance to show you I don’t need them” she whined giving Anya the look which normally made sure she got her way.

Anya laughed. "You had your chance to prove that all these weeks of you being a dumbass. Now you put your outfit on right now and go to class. If you're dry all day by the time you get home, we can talk about you not needing them." She explained and patted her butt, putting the modest clothes on. Thankfully the modest clothes covered up the padding... Her normal clothes absolutely would not. She then took the girl outside. "Do you need me to walk you to class or will you go by yourself? If you go by yourself I expect a picture once you arrive." She hissed harshly. 

Libby couldn’t believe Anya was being like this. “I’ll walk myself to class , seriously why are you doing this to me” she shakes her head she realised she would have to go to class this morning before meeting her friends.

The outfit was so different to what she normally wore it made her look younger too. “Can I at least put some make up on and do my hair” she really didn’t like being told what to do.

Anya considered this. She combed the girl's hair out and put it in pigtails, complete with bows and everything! She then patted her butt. "A picture, as soon as you get to class, or I'll tell your father, and he'll track you down for me." She warned and waved her off. The girl was definitely a daddy's girl, having no mother to speak of, so Anya would have to step up. That girl would learn a thing or two... especially if she started to have more frequent accidents, which she figured the girl would do... She had after all spiked her water bottle with some special medicine to make sure she would have trouble keeping herself clean. 

She allowed Anya to do her hair she would take it out once she left. “Ok I’ll take the pic you want” she said as she left grabbing her purse. She took out her mobile phone and messaged her father. “I’m going to find a new place to stay hugs” she then smiled as she met two of her friends. They walked to college chatting. Once just inside the the building she snapped a few pics before sending one to Anya.

it was at that moment a few boys walked past, libby wasn’t interested as they were nerds in her eyes but one looked her up and down and then said .”your really cute, are you lost, I can walk you over to we’re your meant to be” she couldn’t believe he thought she was a little girl 

Her father simply messaged her back. "Libby, I'm not paying for you to move somewhere else. Either you stay with your responsible roommate and do what she says, or I'm not going to pay for your lifestyle anymore. End of discussion." Anya was content to see the girl's picture of her in class. The girl's friends were of course a bit weirded out by her new style... They tried to ask her about it, but getting no real answers, they just dropped it, figuring maybe she was on her period and wanted something more comfortable. The nerd boys of course ignored her protests that she could make it to class on her own, and they got her there, helping her sit down and making sure she really was enrolled and not just a little girl wandering around on her own. 

Libby was trying to stop herself crying as she read the message from her dad. He had never said no to her before with her eyes watering a little she didn’t resist as she was lead to class and even sat down next to one of the nerds who seemed to think he had a chance with her. She had to make sure Anya didn’t find out about this. As class started libby found herself fidgeting blushing as she did wearing the pull up was causing a crinkling noise with every movement.

”please can you forgive me” she messaged Anya.

"Of course I forgive you. Don't forget to send another picture next hour! I want to see a dry pullup!" She replied. The nerd heard her crinkling, and tilted his head. "Is everything alright? Are you sitting on something weird?" He asked as the teacher came in and started the lesson. Since the girl hadn't gone all semester, the lesson was as if in a different language! The nerd did his best to help her understand, noting how lost and sad she looked. He even helped her to write some notes in an organised fashion!

Hearing her phone ping. She took it out her pocket shaking her head as she read the message. She blushed deep red when he asked if she was sitting on something weird if only he knew she thought. As this was happening Libby’s friends were laughing one even asking out loud if Libby had a new boyfriend.

she hated being in class and feeling so dumb she was grateful for the help from this boy. She started fidgeting more feeling the urge to pee. 

The boy just rolled his eyes. "Those girls are such jerks. They always pick on me, but that's just because they wish they could do the kind of work I can. They've got nothing but their looks." He muttered. He noticed her start to move around, and raised an eyebrow. "Everything okay? You look... Uncomfortable. Do you need to use the restroom or something? Do you need some help finding it?" He asked her, still treating her like a little girl! Her new appearance was working all too well... Anya attended her own class, diligently working, but also occasionally checking her phone for a text. If she didn't get one on the hour, she would get upset. 

Libby looked down at the floor she was glad this nerd didn’t recognise her probably due to the fact she never attended class.

turning deep red when he ask if she need help finding the bathroom she mumbled. “Yes please, I’m not sure where to go.” She kept her eyes on the floor 

He helped her to her feet and guided her into the hallway. It was a very slow walk as he didn't want to have her tripping over her long skirt! He took her down several hallways, and then gestured to the women's bathroom. "Here you are. I'll wait here for you to get done." He said and smiled. Anya was waiting, as it was quickly approaching the end of the hour. If the girl couldn't handle this simple task, she would need to take more steps.