LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rei gets put back in diapers (Private )

10 year old Rei Takagei was small for her age was accompanying her mother to the grocery store as she sat in the shopping cart and felt her twinge in her bladder “Mommy I need to pee pee!” Not wanting to have another accident 

814B5C3A-37A5-49D5-B140-A47FC330E9BE.png

Anya smiled down at her daughter. She was happy to have saved the poor thing from the bad orphanage down town... Who knows what could happen to a delicate little thing like her if she was left there to rot! She carefully placed the item she was holding into the cart, and then kneeled down to her daughter's level. "Alright dear, come on, let's get you to the bathroom." She cooed and started to walk her over to the restroom, which was all the way in the back of the store!

Rei squirmed slightly as she noticed the line for the bathroom was long and felt the urge to pee grow stronger before feeling the warm liquid rub down her legs the poor girl couldn’t hold it any longer and began to tear up “Mommy it happened again!”

Anya looked down at the poor thing and frowned. "Oh, you poor baby..." she whispered and scooped her up, holding her under her arms like one would hold a baby with a blown out diaper. The other women thankfully gave them priority, and Anya laid her on the changing table meant for girls half her size, and a third of her age! She pulled one of the free disposable diapers from the machine on the wall. "I'm sorry, darling... That's twice in your first week here..." she whispered. "I don't think you can handle being in big girl underwear." She explained and took off the girl's soaking wet clothes, replacing them with only the diaper, as it was the only thing dry! Anya then began to lead the sweet thing back out into the store, people staring in confusion at the big baby. 

Rei blushed and sniffled as she was put in only a diaper like a baby looking no older then 3 due to her small  stature she couldn’t believe in all places to have an accident in the store   she was trying her hardest to bel like the other big girls her age 

Anya took her back to the cart and put her in the little basket meant for babies. "There we are... That way you can just relax." She whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead to reassure her new daughter. It was no wonder she was in the orphanage so long... not just a bed wetter but a wetter during the day too! Anya didn't mind, though. She was glad to help. 

Rei blushed brightly the cart was filled with Pampers baby dry diapers instead of the pull ups she wore at night for her bedwetting and noticed Anya had also filled the cart with baby bottles, formula, and pacifiers “I thought I was a big girl mommy.”

Anya glanced at her and rubbed her cheek. "I don't think you're ready for that, dear. I mean, you had an accident in public, in front of everyone!" She explained and shook her head. "You'll need to have some more time being treated like a baby, until you're ready."

Rei blushed heavily “Buh buh mommy I’m really trying hard to be big girl I… she paused when saw the package of pacifiers being opened up 

Anya was pleased that the sweet girl didn't protest any further. That made her life much easier. She began to put things on the check out counter, the lady working giving the girl a little wave and cooing at her as if she were one instead of ten. 

Rei blushed heavily while she was sucking the pacifier at least no one thought she was a 10 year old at the moment while everything was being checked out 

Rei blushed as she was placed in a car seat which she needed due to her small stature it wasn’t long until she started wetting the diaper the diaper she was in didn’t seem that absorbent perhaps the  newly bought pampers would be better for the girl  

Anya drove the girl home, and was shocked to see that she was already leaky by the time they were home! "Oh, sweetie, could you not hold it again?" She cooed and lifted her up, taking her straight to the bathroom and placing her in the tub, a puddle forming beneath her. "We'll need to clean you up and get you something thicker."

Rei blushed heavily as she was shocked that the diaper didn’t hold her accident the diaper that was dispensed from the store bathroom must’ve been cheap   “sowey mommy.” She lisped 

Rei blushed heavily at the thick diaper was placed in it was definitely an improvement from the last one but definitely more babyish