LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nosey History Teacher in Eighth Grade: Mr. Kean

Wrapping a towel around you, I start to pat you dry.  I can see you haven't really taken good care at getting your hair clean or even unknotted, but rather than bring it up, I just guide you to the bedroom, and after patting you dry some more, I show you my sweater.

"We can put this on you for now, honey.  It will keep you warm and cover you enough for now."

I put the head of the sweater over your head while the towel was still covering you, and then I slowly peeled the towel down as I got your arms into the arm holes and then removed the towel as I pulled the sweater down to almost your knees.

"Sweetheart, I know things are hard right now."

I put an arm around you and start to guide you to the kitchen and where I've made you some breakfast.  

"But if you let me in, together, we can get through this."

I push a strand of hair that threated to cover your eyes.

"I don't care if you pee in your sleep or if you have other problems.  We can work them out, sweetheart.  We can talk to the judge today, and as long as he says so, I can take care of you for a while.  We can go get you some decent clothes from the store, and then maybe set up an appointment to find out what is causing your body to wet itself both at night and in the day, okay?"

I sit down to let you eat.

"Go ahead eat, please, sweetheart.  You need your strength."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay quiet as i heard you say all that as i sat at the table seeing the plate of food as i get a bit unsure if i would be able to hold any of that down as my body was used to not eating that much. I was nervous as i try to get myself to eat as i take very small bite of the food. I try to eat everything off my plate but i get worried i might get sick as i was quiet and push the half eatten plate of food away.

When you pushed the half eaten plate of food away, I got even more worried.

"Okay, sweetheart, we going to go see the judge.  We will go get you checked out after that, and we'll talk to the doctors about how to make you healthy again.  We'll do that after we stop and get you some decent clothes to wear, and some diapers so you don't have to worry about going potty in your pants, okay?"

I hug you.

I let you off with eating just half, but knowing you didn't hardly eat the day before, and that I didn't really give you that much, I know there has to be some health damage that was done.

I take you to the bathroom, and encourage you.

"Sit on the potty, sweetie, just to see if anything comes out, okay?"

I nod my head as i go to sit on the potty as i just do as i am told. I sit there as not much happens as very little comes out. As i finish i then needed to wipe myself clean before getting off the potty. Once that was done i move to get off it as i almost lose a bit of my balance and fall forward.