LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nosey History Teacher in Eighth Grade: Mr. Kean

They all listen to you as one of the cops speaks up and says "while we do understand that she wants to go home but with the condition of that house and how unsafe it was to be in that unfortunately the house has been stated as unliveable and the bank has taken it over and it will be demolished to have a new home built" the second cop shows the pictures of the home as you see its in very poor conditions and falling apart.

Cps agent was taking notes and getting a bit impatient as there is other work she needs to do once she gets me dropped off at the orphanage. While inside the counselor's office i was giving the nurse and the counselor a hard time as i did not want to be put in a diaper as they manage to get me changed as the nurse was used to dealing with kids like this. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So the poor kid is going to lose her house, lose her school, and lose all connections to everything she knows?" I asked unhappy with where this could be going.  "There's not guarantee that she will get to continue at the same school, is there?"

I looked at the CPS agent and spoke up.

"I know my place is a bit small, but don't you think you could at least let her stay there until you found a better place than group home for her?  I know that the chances for teens to get adopted or fostered from those places are very low, and with all she's been through, she should at least have someone at the house that can help her deal emotionally with what is going on, right?"

I looked at the CPS agent with concern.  "I'll do whatever you need from me.  If there are classes or some way to get certified to foster kids, whatever.  I just don't want the poor kid to deal with all this on her own."

The cps agent sighs and goes on to say " I do understand that this is a tough ordeal but i am sorry she will have to be put in the system and we will go from there with what to do with her and as far as we know she can not return to that home" the cops and principal all listen to this all while not realizing the door to the counselor's office was open and i had heard what was said. I nearly freak out in to a full blown panic attack and started screaming "no no no you have no rights to tell me i can't go home to my house" i shove past everyone and took off running to leave the school.

The police and CPS were sort of prepared for this, as they've seen cases like this one before.  Teens that had taken care of themselves for a short time like she had, often acted in similar ways, however, I thought you'd run because you were upset that they were not listening to what you needed and just doing things by the book, which I also thought was bull.  Sure, there is the book, but I was almost sure I'd heard of CPS allowing a kid to stay with someone she knows temporarily while they worked out her permanent situation, at the very least.

I just looked down though because unless the social worker had a reason to change their minds, I knew I couldn't fight the state, though I didn't think they were right to take you away from people that you at least knew.

I ran but i trip as i fall to the ground as the cops manage to get to me as i was a crying mess on the floor. The one cop goes to pick me up to carry me back to the counselors office as i cling on to him. The other cop goes to explain that i fell and hit the floor pretty hard.

I was coughing and crying as i have trouble calming down as the nurse has the cop sit me down so she could check me over.

I frown and look at the DHS agent.

"Honestly?  Do you think it is better to put her in a group home or something before putting her with someone that is going to care about what is going on with her?  I honestly understand having to put her in the system, but I don't understand why you can't put her in temporary care with a teacher, yes me, and just check on us until I'm approved to foster."

I walked over to see what the nurse is looking at, so I will know any other problems you might have.

"I'm also not sure what is going on with her hygiene, but I honestly smelled something like pee before today from her, and I never addressed her about it before before because I hadn't gotten the chance with all the missed classes and her likeliness to run all the time.  But I don't know how others' teasing her about her problems will affect her.  Obviously, I think she should see a doctor before too long to figure out if it's physical, psychological, or something else."

I squat down by you, and I rub your arm.

"Valerie, they won't let you go back to that house one way or another.  I don't want you to get in trouble, and I know that the only place that you know right now, that you might end up knowing when you are placed, is school.  I know you're wetting maybe in your sleep or maybe just because you are always walking so far, to get to school, that you smell before you get here.  Either way, I don't think it would be good for you to be around strangers with this problem, and if CPS and you agree, you kind of know me, and I'd be the only one aside those in this room, that needs to know what is going on with that, okay?  The state will pay for you to see a doctor eventually regardless if you come to stay with me or you decide to go live with other strangers."

I didn't know what to do as i was starting to feel stressed out and overly tired to the point i started crying as i didn't know what else to do. Now that i know i would never see my childhood home ever again as i felt like shutting down as the nurse steps back letting you handle mean as i just wanted to go anywhere and sleep as i hold my head not feeling too good. All i could think of saying as i stutter "s..stop please i can't handle anymore i want to go home i don't feel good" I look to you alittle as you could see i had enough and was overwhelmed.

The cps agent was ready to give up as she had other things to do as she eventually says "alright enough the girl can go with you for now but a court order for temporary guardianship must be summited to the courts for a judges approval and if it gets denied then she will be placed in a group home til we can place her with a foster family."

I frowned, but it was the best I could expect.  After all, the government has its rules, and it always involves some red tape somewhere.

"Thank you very much.  I'll see if I can take tomorrow off to take care of that, and since this little one has missed so much she'll probably be held back anyway," I look at the principal, "Surely, it's not going to matter if she comes with me to make this arrangement official tomorrow?"

The principal waved his hand impatiently knowing how the red tape works very well.

I pick you up, and take you to the nurse's office, so we have more privacy, and behind the curtain with only the nurse there, for my own protection, I went ahead and started to change your wet pants and to clean some of the pee from your leg, opting to skip your privates and butt for now because you need a bath when we got to my place anyway.

"It's alright, honey.  We'll do everything we can to let you stay in your neighborhood, and tomorrow, when we are done with the judge, we'll try to swing by and get your stuff they will let us pick up, and maybe go shopping because you can't keep wearing the same clothes all the time to school."

I barely respond much as i was tired out as i rubbed my eyes as you get me change as the nurse offered to help you as she cared. She even recommended a well known childrens doctor for you to get in contact with so i could get checked out. As i lay down i hardly could stay awake even though my stomach grumbled as i have not eatten food at all today.

I can see how worn out you are, and I shake my head at your situation.  You didn't seem to have any energy at all.

I take the information from the nurse, but for now, the priority was to get you to my house, get you cleaned up better, maybe get you to eat something, and then let you get some rest.

Before I know it, I'm carrying you out of the school, letting you sleep as I juggle getting you to the car, getting my keys to auto unlock the doors, and then wrestle with the door while still holding you to finally get you into the back seat, laid down, so you can rest.  I put the seatbelt over your lap, and then start for home.

On our way home, I think about what I was going to do to help you.

I slept curled up in the car as i was in a deep sleep. As your driving me to your home i started to have bad dreams causing me to whimper and tear up in my sleep as my voice sounded a bit weak as i try to call out for my parents "m..mommyy...d..daddyy no don't leave me".

Hearing you say mommy and daddy in your dream, I start wondering how long you'd truly been alone in that place, and how they could have gotten away with this for so long.  I thought you were like 13 or so, but normally, I only ever hear kids who are developmentally slow use the terms with '-my' at the end beyond the age or around 11 or 12.

So, you must have actually be out on your own much longer than I thought.  So, I wondered when it got so bad for you that you stopped showering because you definitely were getting showers before.  There was a huge difference.  You were also doing your homework before, so something else had changed, though not having parents to help you through these rough times was definitely not helping you.

Parking the car in front of my humble home, a small mobile home in a mobile home park, I sighed as I looked back at you fitting in your sleep.  

"Poor baby," I thought to myself.

I got out after turning off the engine, and when around to open your door.  Carefully, I checked around you.  Then I decided to leave you a moment while I went to unlock and prop open the trailer door, so I could get you in easier.  I came back, and I picked you up.

"It's no wonder you were afraid to come home with me," I whisper as I lift you.  "No one would trust anyone if they were suddenly abandoned by their parents even before they stopped using baby terms for things."

I pick you up, and making sure your legs were comfortably around my sides, I carried you into the little home I had.  I carefully took you to the only bedroom, a bedroom in the back, and I laid you on the bed to relax.

"You're safe now," I whispered to you.  "You're safe."

I decide to let you sleep a little more while I go and get you something to eat.  I decided that if you were not even paying for hot water or electricity at your other house, then you likely didn't have food at home, nor have money or the means to get welfare to pay for your school lunches, which meant, you were probably starving.

I went to the kitchen, not knowing what you liked and didn't like, I figured I couldn't go too wrong with mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and steamed cut up carrots.  These were pretty common foods, and unless you were a strict vegetarian, they should all be palatable.  I would ask about meat later and about allergies.  The only concern would be the dairy, but I didn't have any other ideas, and anyway, the cook carrots didn't have dairy in them.

I tossed and turn in my sleep as the nightmares get worse as i didn't know how to get them to stop. As i moved around i went off the bed as i land on the floor i scream and cry holding my head. I was shaken up as tears run down my cheeks.

When I heard the crash, I called out.  "Valeria!"

I didn't know you were still crying though I did hear the first initial scream.  Not knowing what happened, I quickly turned off the stove and ran to the bedroom.  It was only a few footsteps from the kitchen, but still had walls so I couldn't see what exactly happened, and the door was around a corner.

Opening the door, I walked softly in and squatted down where you were holding your head.

"Oh, sweetheart!" I check you over before I help you off the floor not wanting to hurt you more if you were seriously hurt.

"Hey," I lift you up to hold you in my arms.  "I know you feel like you are having a bad day," I softly whisper.  "But I'm here for you, baby."

I carry you to the table and gently put you on your feet so you can take a seat.

"I was just making dinner.  Maybe you can tell me about what happened or your nightmare while I finish getting it ready for you."  I really meant lunch as it wasn't that late yet, maybe around 4:30, and if you hadn't eaten all day as I suspected, then you'd need at least a snack later in the evening.

I shook my head as a few tears still slip down my cheeks as i sit there at the table as i didn't want to talk about it, I whimper a bit as my head hurts as i was missing home i felt my world crumbling around me as i was giving up on my self. I hardly could keep my head up as i lay it down on the table and i started to close and open my eyes a few times as i faintly hear you cooking as you move around the small kitchen.

I put some food around you, some mac and cheese, some potatoes, and steamed carrots all on separate plates in case you didn't like something, then you could slide it away.

"Valeria?  Wake up, baby," I say in a soft voice.  "I have some dinner for you.  It's not much, but it should give you some strength."

I take a spoon of the steamed carrots, and after making sure it was kind of cool, I started to bring it to your mouth.

"Sweetie?  Open up.  You need to eat, honey."

I fussed a bit as i barely could keep awake as i faintly look to you as i open my mouth just enough for you to feed me. I ate very slow as we sit there at the table and at times i would refuse to eat anymore even though i barely ate half of the meal. By the time i finally had enough i wouldn't touch anymore of it as my body was overly tired as my head still hurts as i open and close my eyes again wanting to sleep.

After you have eaten as much as I can get you to accept, I put the spoon down, and I adjusted you to pick you up and take you to the bedroom again.  I sigh, knowing you need a bath, but knowing you were too tired to go through that at this time, and I was not about to undress you and give you a bath against your will.  That would be creepy and likely scary for you.  No, that could wait until morning.

I did put a few towels under where you were sleeping in case of a nighttime accident, and I covered you up with blankets, and then turned out the light to the bedroom, but left the door open with the hall light on.  

While you slept, I cleaned up the kitchen, did a few things around the trailer, and then went to sleep in the living room on the sofa.

--------------------

The next morning, I woke up stretching and looked around to see if there was any evidence you had been up yet.

By morning i was still passed out asleep in bed after the long day i had yesturday. I was curled up under the covers as i didn't even wake up once during the night, as i slept not even noticing that i had a wetting accident at all. As the morning goes on i didn't start to wake up til nearly mid day from the sunlight coming through to the blinds making me stir a bit. I move as i started to feel a bit wet and cold as i soon realized what happend and i suddenly burst in to tears as no kid my age should be doing this at all.

I had let you sleep a little longer than I meant to, but you were so exhausted, I just didn't have the heart to wake you.  However, as it got closer to eleven, and we did need to have a judge sign us off on you staying with me until they decided what to do, I went towards the room when I heard you crying.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I came in through the door.

I could smell the pee in the room, but it didn't faze me because you'd peed your pants the day before at school, and I thought you were wetting your pants a lot during the day at school over the last few weeks when you did get to school, plus I was told they had turned off your electricity and water, so of course your toilet at home didn't work.

I come over and sit on the edge of the bed, and I reach for your hands.  

"Honey?  What's wrong?  I know you want to go home, but we've been through this.  This is the best you can get for now.  We will stop by to see if there is anything you want if the police let us through to get anything, but first, we have to see a judge to make sure you don't get moved somewhere completely unfamiliar to you."

I started to pull the blankets back from you seeing how much you'd peed in the bed and your pants.

I cried as i struggle to calm down as i wasn't sure what to do as i didn't know how to make the accidents stop. Tears run down my face as i was very uncomfortable from being wet as i wanted to get cleaned up.

"I....i need to change i don't like being wet" this was the most i spoke since being here as i look to you alittle as you could see how upset i was about this as i go on to say "i..im sorry for ruining your bed mr. kean i...i will clean it or try to get money to buy you a new one".

"No, no, no," he said to her.  "No, baby, it's not your place to try to replace things.  You are a child.  It's okay, baby."

He helped her out of bed.

"You are right about needing to be cleaned up, though, sweetheart.  It's not good to be stuck in wet clothes for very long."

He walked her to the bathroom, and he put the toilet lid down and sat on the toilet and then brought her over to him.

"Do you want to make it up to me for wetting the bed?" he asked her.  "How about this?  You do your best not to cut anymore school, and you do your homework.  I'm taking you in, so you can be successful, honey.  I don't care if you wet the bed, sweetie.  When we are out today, we'll get you something to help you keep the bed dry at night, and we'll get some plastic sheets for the bed so it won't matter if you have accidents that leak out of your pull ups, okay?"

He hugged her.

"Okay, you go ahead and get yourself cleaned up, sweetie, if you can, and then come to me so I can check to make sure you are clean enough.  Of course, you should put on some clothes first.  I'll give you a shirt that will be long enough to act as a dress for now, and we'll wash out your panties from yesterday so you can wear those before we go out.  The clean shirt will be in the bedroom.  I'm sure you don't want me looking at you naked."

He then went to his room and pulled out a pull over sweater that would easily go down to the little girl's thighs at the very least, and he got her clothes from the plastic bag from the day before and put them in the sink in the kitchen, and then started cleaning her panties.  Her pants were being soaked in the water as well, to try to get the piss out of them as much as he could before he'd put them in the washing machine.

When he was done washing her things out, he hung her panties to dry under the heater so they would dry faster, and he put her pants in the washer along with her shirt she wore the day before, and then he knocked on the bathroom door which didn't lock.

"Honey, stay in the shower for a minute.  I'm just coming in to get the things you wore to sleep in, so I can put them in the wash, too."

Alot was happening in my head as i stood there in the shower as i do what i was told and i don't move from there as you had entered the bathroom to get the wet clothes. The water runs over me as i broke down a bit upset at myself thinking its my fault that my parents didn't want me anymore as the thoughts get worse in my head that i end up sitting curled up in the corner of the shower.

It had seemed far too long for you to be still in the shower, so I went back to the bathroom, and knocked on the door.

"Baby? Are you still in the shower?" I asked.

I opened the door when I didn't hear you respond, and I walked in with the water still running and I sighed.

"Honey, I'm sorry.  I'm worried about you."

I walked over to the tub and pulled the curtain back and saw you curled up in a corner of the shower.

"Baby!  Come on, time to get out."

I pulled the curtain the rest of the way to the front where I stopped the shower, and then I came back and took your hands.

"Come on, sweetheart.  Let's get you something to cover yourself up, and then we can talk, okay?"

I try to guide you out of the tub to get a towel for you.

I eventually let you guide me out of the tub as i had tears down my cheeks and was a shaking mess as i felt cold right away as my hair dripped wet and was knotted a bit. So far i was letting you near me and have not acted out how i usually would like i did at school. Everything in my head was out of control as i didn't know what to think or say as i give up on myself.