LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nosey History Teacher in Eighth Grade: Mr. Kean

Ralph Kean, a 35 year old, yellow bond blue eyed fellow, taught eighth grade History, seventh grade Government, and Sixth grade World Culture classes at FootValley Middle School.  He had over 100 students, all with their own excuses and their own personalities so that it was impossible to keep up with them all, and yet....

The bell had just rung, and students were in their seats copying the vocabulary for the words that would be important to the day's history lecture from the talking points of what lead the United States into the Cuban Missile Crisis.  It was already the second week of November, and out the window, you could see a foot or so of snow layered over the undisturbed areas of the ground.

While they were working on their attendance seat work, work he assigned them so he could take attendance without foolishness, he looked around to see who were all in his class.  He has noticed that one particular student has had a few absences, some missing homework, and had missed two important tests this year so far.  He was a bit worried about her, and wanted to talk to her at the end of the period if she was there that day.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always would sit in the back of the classroom right by the window as i try to not bring any attention to myself. I know i was suppose to be doing my work but i sit there staring out the window at all the snow on the ground. Lately i didn't bother much to keep up in my classes as the work was getting harder and i struggled so much already as i have been under alot of stress and lack of sleep. I worry that the school will eventually catch on if that haven't already as i knew i had missed alot of school which could put me at risk of landing myself in the office with a meeting between the counselor and my parents... but the only issue was that my parents were gone with no way of getting in touch with them. The school has no idea that my parents were gone and that i have been on my own trying to survive and get by with little money i had all while trying to get an education,

Ralph saw the little girl he was worried about walk past him and to her favorite spot.  Normally, he wouldn't care that she sat there, well, at least a while ago, he didn't, but recently, she was doing less work and missing more class.  As she passed, he thought she smelled a little bit, too, but that wasn't really something he could talk to her about in front of the class.

As I went on about the lesson, focused on the Cuban Missile Crisis and the events that led to that development, I noticed that Valeria wasn't paying attention, and probably hadn't copied the last ten minutes of notes into her notebook.  I sighed and shook my head.  That little girl was going to have to change something if she expected to pass this year.  I'd have to talk to her.

We were now thirty minutes into the class, and everyone found pairs to work with, and they were doing a mock scenario where they were supposed to come up with an ultimatum that the Russians could take seriously.  The effect was that we wanted them to turn their ships around, and if they didn't... and the students were to come up with 3 to 5 things they think the USA could impose on them without crossing boarders and starting an invasion of any kind.

I looked to see if Valeria was doing the assignment with anyone.  

As i sit there in class i didn't care if i had a partner or not as i hardly did any work at all. While everyone else was all paired up i had my head down on the desk as i felt tired like i could fall asleep. I also knew that most kids didn't want to be paired with me and i was fine with it. As class went on all i thought about was when the bell was gonna ring, that school was almost done for the day as my last class of the day is gym but i usually skip it and go sit in the library.

I sighed as it looked like she didn't even pay attention to see if she was with someone, and I had to let a group of three work together so she wouldn't affect that boy's work.

While the rest of the class were working, I sat down in an empty seat next to her.

"What's going on, Valeria?  It seems you are electing not to do anything again today.  Honestly, you are failing the class now, and I'm worried about you, little lady.  I think when the bell rings, we should have a talk for a few seconds, don't you?"

I noticed she smelled worse than ever, but not knowing the cause of it other than she must not have bathed which was concerning, I tried to keep it to business at hand, her not participating in class.  She was really stinking though, and I really wondered what kind of parents would send her to school like this!

When i notice you sit down next to me i wasn't sure what to do as i try to think of something to say. "N..nothing is going on mr. kean and i...i can't really stay to chat i well have gym and can't reallly miss that" I say this all while not knowing that you and the other teachers and even the conselor have all been in contact with one another in reguards about me as my behavior and lack of participation was happening in nearly all my classes. It was also becoming notice able that i have been cutting classes and that something needs to be done about this once and for all. I sat there as i glance to te clock to check the time as i knew the bell would ring any second as i hope to get out of here and get to the library instead of going to gym like i am suppose to as i rather go sit in the library and read a book.

"Well, your PE teacher says you've been missing classes with him, so I don't think it will matter if you show up today.  He knows I'm going to talk to you."

I frowned at the little Valeria.  

image.thumb.jpeg.f20b23961439b6b7ffb607ae2994fd32.jpeg

"I don't know what is with you, little girl, but your grades are in trouble, and you don't seem to care lately.  Just now, I had to assign your partner you were working with to a different group so they wouldn't get a bad grade.  Honestly, you need to tell us what is going on, little lady."image.png.71a24a14be1dc4263e7ee2610d274489.png

"Do you really think you are going to pass middle school with these kinds of antics?  You are really falling behind with everything!  I just don't see what I can do to make this any easier for you, so if you can just...."

Mr. Kean noticed the little lady's movements and facial expressions getting a little sour as the class bell sounded.

"See you all tomorrow," he called at everyone else.  But with Valeria, he put a hand on her shoulder.  

"Oh, no you don't.  No.  We are going to...," but she looked a little confused, well, more so than she should have.  Her body was scooting kind of awkwardly and as if there were rust in gears.  Her legs were tightened one over the other, and she looked scared.

"Look, you are in trouble," Mr. Kean told her.  "There is no denying that.  But you are not going to sit in detention.  That will not help this situation.  You are not going to be scolded and punished.  That's not going to help either.  I just need to come to the ...."

Suddenly, her legs moved apart, and he saw what was really causing her mouth to tremble, her eyes to water, and her body to move so rusty-like.  He frowned as he watched the water pour off of her chair.  Shaking his head, he let her just sit there until it was done.

"Valeria?  Honey?  Come on.  We still need to go see the counselor.  This is not going to stop that from happening.  Understand?" 

"No please i don't want to go to the counselor's office" i shook my head as there was no way i was gonna listen as i rather go to lock myself in a bathroom stall and change my clothes or even just go home to get away from all the problems. I sit there refusing to move from my seat as i was just ready to scream as i didn't know if i was reaching my breaking point or if i was ready to drop out of school and give it up as it was not worth trying anymore.

"I'm afraid it's out of my control now, young lady.  All of your teachers are worried about you, and you have been missing classes and assignments.  There is something really wrong, and we need to find out what is going on."

I grabbed Valeria's hand to take her to the office.  

"I'm sure the counselor will set up with the nurse to let you borrow some things once we've had a chance to talk about your behavior and how to work with it."

I put a heavy hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, young lady.  Trying to run away will only cause the problem to get bigger.  You can't afford that, trust me."

"No this is not fair i don't want to go to see the counselor i just want to leave and go home please" i huff as i get a bit pouty as i has so much going on and with my emotions everywhere i didn't notice much that i had a few tears escape down my cheeks as wetting myself was bad enough to deal with on my own. I try to get out of your grasp as i just needed to run out the school doors and hope to make it passed them with out getting stopped.

"Right now, you don't have any choice, little lady.  You have been messing up with your classes for too long to make that decision now.  Something has to be done, and before we can send you out, you need to have your pants changed."

I frowned at your attempts to get away from me.

I pull the stubborn little lady around and squat down eye level with her holding her arm.  "Look, little Miss.  I get it.  You are scared of what your parents and what the counselor are going to say about what has been happening, but I'm here.  I know at least in my classes, you'd been struggling a little bit even before you pulled these problems.  I know something is wrong, and I will help you explain it, if you need it.  I'm on your side, even if you don't want to believe it."

"No i don't want to talk about this i just want to change my pants and go home now!" I was getting frustrated and more upset as i wanted to get away as i didn't trust anyone that much ever since my parents disappeared. I was about to say something else when the counselor sees us and had been waiting for us to enter the office.

With a heavy sigh, and knowing that you would run away if you could, I decided to just pick you up, even though your pants are soaking wet, and carrying you into the office, I patted your back as I tried to sit you on my lap, the counselor closing the door.

"She's having an especially hard day today," I tell Mrs. Anderson.  "I just asked her to do some re-enactment exercise in class, but she ignored that and was staring out the window.  When I went to talk to her about her behavior, she did this," and I motioned to her soaking wet pants.  "Now, clearly, an eighth grader doesn't just do this, so I think something really bad is going on, and she doesn't seem to want to talk about it."

I frowned and patted the little girl on her thighs, keeping her in my lap so she can't try to run away.  "I'd let her go the nurse first, but I don't think that's where she'd go.  She'd use that to get out of here, and then we wouldn't see her probably for a week at school.  She misses so much these days, and when she does come... well, you know the story."

I took the little girl's hand so she didn't put them in her wet area.  I didn't want her to touch or get distracted by the feel of her embarrassment, but again, maybe that couldn't be helped.  But at least I could try to keep her hands from touching where she had pottied on herself.

"Were you able to get her parents at all?" I asked the counselor.

I hated this as i would pull my hands away from yours as i didn't want to be here. I kept trying to move off your lap as i would not listen to the conversation going on between you and the counselor. When i hear the question about my parents i nearly froze.

Mrs. Anderson glances at me then looks to you and goes on to say "Well no still have not been able to contact them at all and its very odd as i have tried calling, emailing and texting but not one reply at all".

I sighed.  "Well, I'm worried about her, and I'm not so sure we should just send her off without knowing if her parents are even around.  She's only thirteen, and if something happens, and we are not making sure she is getting home at night, then aren't we responsible for her?" 

I turned to the little Miss Valeria.  

"Honey, why can't we get a hold of your parents.  Do you realize I tried to call your house last night at around seven-thirty, too?"

I kept my arms firmly around you, giving you just enough breathing room that you could squirm a little, but you couldn't get forward enough to get on your feet without fighting me.

"Something is wrong, honey, and you need to be frank with us.  It's dangerous out there, if you are going home at night to an empty house.  And honestly, if you have a house you are even living in, then why do you smell like you haven't bathed in a few days.  Don't say it's your wet pants, because I noticed the smell before you peed yourself, little lady."

I struggle to get out of your arms as i did not want to listen to this as i cover my ears as i try saying "let me go i want to leave i..i want to go home right now" i snap as i started to worry a bit in my head that this is all not gonna end well if the school finds out and start to question why even the town has not done anything about this. I refuse to say anything else when the phone rings in the counselors office as mrs. anderson picks it up and talks on it for quiet awhile. I could not really tell what was being said all while not knowing that everything i kept hidden from the school was all about to be laid out.

Seeing that you were going to continue to fight me even though I tried to just hold you, and it wasn't working, I decided you needed to realize how serious this situation was, so with calculation, I swatted your leg twice as you started to lift off my lap, I having allowed it so I could aim at your leg and then pulled you back into my lap.

"Stop it," I said in a hoarse whisper.  "Do you not see the counselor is on the phone?  Now, there is no way you are leaving her by yourself.  We need to get your parents, or you will end up leaving with either myself or the counselor, or if necessary, the police so they can put you in a safe place until we find your parents!"

Patting your wet thighs, I sighed.  "Look, I know you need to change your pants, and we will do that, as soon as we figure out what is going to happen to you.  As matter of fact, once the counselor is done on the phone, how about I ask her if she'll get the nurse to bring you some clean stuff, and then the counselor can help you.  She's a woman, and I'll step out long enough for you to change your pants.  Maybe that will make you happier."

I glare to you alittle for swatting at my leg as it hurt i just sit there pouting as i just wanted to leave and change my pants. When i hear you say that the counselor could change me i shook my head as i say "i don't need help i want everyone to leave me alone!" I was hating this more and more as i don't look to anyone at all as i keep my hands over my ears.

Mrs. Anderson finishes up on the phone as she sighs and sees i was probably not gonna listen. She looks to you and says "well mr.kean i think we finally will get the answers we want as i just been told on the phone that valeria's parents are no where to be found and that police have been sent to her home to check it out. I have been told that they only found some of valeria's belongings and that the house had no power and no hot water".

"No power, and no hot water?  No wonder the poor child stinks," I say rubbing her back.  Shaking my head, I frown and hold little Valeria down into my lap.

"Honey, the police are looking around your place right now.  No doubt they will be sending CPS around to collect you, but at your age, I'm honestly not sure what to expect.  I'm afraid you might be too old to get adopted by someone nice."

I rub your thighs again, trying to calm you down.

"I doubt they will have a place already set up for you on short notice, so if you would like to at least be in a place where you know someone, either I can take you home with me, and try to convince them to let you stay with me until they have a better solution for you, or you could go stay with Mrs. Anderson, maybe."

I turn you so I can look into your eyes.

"Honey, it's important that you understand.  This is a very dangerous situation your parents have put you in.  You don't even have lights, hot water, and that implies no gas either, so no way to eat healthy at home, and no way to keep clean which is why you smelled when you came to school today, and worse, you have no one to protect you if someone decided that they were going to do bad things to you."

I lift under your arms to position you in my lap so your legs are hanging of either side of mine, and you are now forced to face me as I rub your back.

"I don't want anything from you, but for you to be safe, baby girl.  You are in a very difficult situation.  You don't have to call me anything other than Mr. Kean if you don't want, but I would like to take you home where I can provide a nice warm bath or shower as you prefer, a hot meal, a comfortable room with bed and blankets to sleep in, and a place where you can do your homework in comfort.  Doesn't that sound better than going back to a dark, cold, uncomfortable place where you could be arrested for trespassing?  I am sure you can't pay the rent there if you haven't been able to pay the electricity or gas, and likely the water either, right?"

I rub your back.

"Now, when I say Mrs. Anderson can get you changed, what I really mean, is I am sure you are old enough to change yourself, but she'll be there if you need something this time around.  Because sometimes girls need things, right?"

He didn't want to get specific as it would likely just embarrassed her if he spelled it out to her.  "The police are probably on their way here to talk about what to do with you, or they're sending a CPS officer.  If you try to run, they will catch you, and you will end up with complete strangers, honey."

I screamed "NO! let go of me" i would not calm down as i struggle to get away from you and the counselor as i would not respond to anything else. I fight to get off your lap as i continue to scream and cover my ears as tears manage to slip down my cheeks as i was just falling in to an emotional mess after having to do so much on my own. I had no answers to anything that was asked to me let alone i had no idea where my parents even are as i faintly remember when they had left me at home alone.

I frowned at the situation.

"Well, we can't leave her in a house that has not electricity, water, or gas, so I think I'll bring her to stay with me.  Can you talk to the police and the CPS and have them meet me at my house?" I asked Mrs. Anderson.  "You have a family, and it might be a lot to bring another kid into your family, but as all my children have left the house, I don't really have anyone to worry about nagging about it.  You know my X took the children with her."

I take you by the hand.

"Honey, It's okay," I whispered to you not letting you up until you're calmer.  "No one should have put you in that situation, sweetheart.  You're going to come to my house, sweetheart, until CPS decides what to do with you, but I'm sure they'd rather keep you in your neighborhood.  Most of the time, when they can, they like kids to have something familiar to them, whether it's a school, a neighborhood, or whatever."

I pat your wet bottom on the side.

"It'll be okay, Valeria.  I'll help you get caught up in school, get some good food in you for dinner, and make sure you have a chance for a hot bath tonight and a nice warm room and bed to sleep in."

Since you are having a hard time calming down, I start trying to sing to you.

"Never gonna let you down!  Always gonna be around!  I'll be here.... I love you....  Oh!  It feels so good when you call my name.  I wanna hear it over again!"

I try to see if I can get you put to sleep with all your fussing , all the stress you've had, and everything, I feel like this is the best thing I can do to get you peacefully into the car.  I'll worry about changing your wet clothes when I get you to my house.  You might feel better by then, and if the police meet me, as I'd like, then they will hopefully have your things with them, so you can wear your own clothes and feel comfortable with that.

I fussed and struggled to calm down as tears ran down my face as my eyes were getting red and puffy from crying so much. I shook my head as i didn't exactly trust anyone after being on my own for so long as part of me did not like the idea of going to a house i didn't know. "No no let go of me i want to go home now i don't need to be looked after i...i can care for myself" I say this even though i couldn't handle it as i was stressed out and tired as i rub my eyes.

"Alright," I sigh and rub your back.  "We can go by your house for a minute and see what you have there.  One thing is for sure, though, you don't have hot water there, you don't have a way to cook, and you don't have any heat.  But we can talk about that stuff while I see what you do have.  Maybe I can get you to come to my place by bringing something that could comfort you."

"You're not going anywhere the way you are, though, honey.  You are soaking wet, and need changed."

I look at the counselor who goes to get the nurse to get you a diaper and some sweatpants to borrow.

Meanwhile, I pat the side of your butt and whisper to you.

"Honey, what is so good about where you are?  I mean, you don't have heat, water, or lights, so if I knew what was so special about it, maybe I could understand why you need to be there."

I start thinking that honestly, my place only had one bedroom anyway.  If her place was originally made for a family, or at least parents and a child, then may be it would have two bedrooms, which would be better for her.  It's not like my place was that important to me.

I have a hard time calming down as i try to say "stop it i wanna go home now i don't want you to go with me i don't need no one i....i take care of myself" i ramble alittle as i didn't quite care if i was making sense at that moment as i felt frustrated as i try to move away from you as i didn't want to be touched. The counselor comes back with the school nurse so that they could get me cleaned up for now just as cps and some cops show up to the school.

The principal knowing by now what was going on, but not having yet heard that Valeria had peed herself, had taken CPS and the police directly to the counselor's office where they saw me standing outside.

"Sorry.  She's had a bit of an incident, and they thought it better I stay out here while they sort her.  We couldn't get her to the nurse's because she's pretty upset about other things, and threatened to run."

I sighed as I think about how badly you seemed to want to stay at your house.

"You know, I think she just wants to stay at her old house.  Would there be a way to make that happen if say someone were to agree to stay and play guardian over her, at least until it was decided that there was a better place for her?"

I frowned at the CPS agent, thinking that they probably wouldn't let me do that, though.  I am a man, and she's a fourteen year old girl.  She probably needs a woman to watch her, but she would need one that was strict and could follow through because she seemed to have a will of her own.