LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using NovelAI Text Adventure mode to create stories

So I have found myself lately using Novel AI (and AI dungeon for a while) to generate ABDL scenarios specifically using the Text Adventure mode.

I have been doing it for personal enjoyment because I like that the AI can take some direction in the story and let other characters react to me and what I am doing.  I mean I can always write about how Mommy puts me in a diaper, but for me there is a "Thrill" when the AI comes up with it on it's own and gives it's own spin.  (I think it is the submissive in me who likes to be told what to do).  

Lately I was thinking that my scenarios might be worth sharing in the story site, as they can be exported.  Do you think that would make for a satisfying experience for the reader?  I imagine it would be raw and could be considerably better and more polished or if I went in and edited it etc.  Just not sure I have the time for that right now.

I have also thought about putting out the prompts, memory, authors note's and lore book out there to see if I could get feedback and improve on it.  I like writing in the diaper dimension and even with just some simple lorebook entries about Bigs, Littles, breast milk etc, I have been getting a satisfying experience.  

Would that be something best done here?  in story section?

I am really enjoying this kind of creation.  I know it is not a good as what an author dedicated to writing a story can produce, but given it's ease and the amount I get to "participate" and enjoy the creation process it is something I'd like to take to the next level.

Any suggestions or input would be appreciated.