LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WP From a Dream I Had

This is more of me trying to document a crazy dream I had than a writing prompt. You may find a story in there though. None of the dream was super vivid or detailed. More of a random string of events that I was able to keep straight while the dream was going on. Like a movie at double speed and skipping every other scene. 

Had a dream that was switching from first to third person were I was a high school student (seemed like a senior) going to a new school. One of the requirements was to pass a certain amount of time in a diaper to prove they weren't needed. A large enough portion of students wear diapers (but not majority) that they had students that were hall monitors and diaper changers.  

I go to the bathroom for #2 but can't go in the toilet because a senior girl and guy are having a conversation. I go to pull up my diaper and pants and it makes a noise. She was a hall monitor so she stops me and asked to check me. When she see's I'm dry and clean she says I must be new and helps retape my diaper to secure it.

I as a DL I started to use the diapers so I stayed in them. I never was asked about why it just seemed understood.

I became friends with the guy and girl from earlier and we were hanging out on a boat where the girl changed my diaper. I watched it from a third person view.

All the sudden it took a turn and students started dying. Those two were the schools drug dealers and three kids overdosed on bad coke.