LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kitnitiative Adventure Puffs

When I first discovered these, I was hesitant on buying them. While i have bought printed diapers in the past, ive decided to go plain colors. So lets get started. 

The plastic imho is of quality. It hasnt ripped and has not leaked. It absorbs quite a bit to included two floodings. It does have plastic landing and the tapes do hold well with the ability to retape. The diaper fits well and does crinkle to some degree. When I purchased these, they were 80 USD for 40 diapers roughly. 

Now the greatest part about all this!

When I opened the box, they had personalized messages to me written in marker on the inside. Messages saying hello and your adventure awaits and also Thank you. It also came with a coloring page and crayons. 

I will be buying these again due to the excellent customer satisfaction and in what I see this company wanting to get to know its customers base. Also the quality of the product is on par with other brands such as rearz and tykables for a lot less. 

With that in mind if anybody from kitnitiative is on DD and reads this, please keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

I love Adventure Puffs diapers to. They are a great product for the money.  They are very comfortable,  they fit me very well,  they hold a lot of wettings and they contain poop very well.  Plus,  like you say,  the customer service is exceptional.  I've bought more and will be buying more in the future. 

• Like 1