LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dreams

How many people here have diaper dreams?

I am not currently wearing full-time and yet I am having more frequent diaper dreams. 

Twice now in the past few months I have had some minor pee release and both times I was having dreams of peeing, once with a diaper, and today without one. 

The inside of my panties were wet and I peed more this time than the last that I wet myself. 

I also have a very vivid dream recently that was very real in the early morning hours before waking.

The first one was I was at someone's else and while I was alone, the urge to wear was so great but I felt embarrassed that a real man (I am trans but have never had the surgery) would come home and find me wearing a diaper, so, of course, after putting one on, I slipped into bed figuring they would never see it, as if I was a baby who needed a diaper because I was in bed and couldn't be trusted not to mess it. 

The second dream, which happened the same early morning hours, was sooooooooo wonderful. I was in public and there was some kind of convention because there were vendors everywhere you had stacks and stacks of adult diapers, including my favorite, Bambino, with cute baby designs. In the dream, there were free samples and I remember wondering how many samples I could get before being cut off. If you imagine a clothes store where there are stacks and stacks all around the store, that's how this dream was, but the clothes were replaced with diapers everywhere!

I've had a bunch of diaper dreams over the years, although their frequency is not predictable, and sometimes I've had a couple in a week or even in one night, and then I might go months without having any that I can remember. 

The ones that stand out to me are all centered around more of less the same theme - that of being in a situation where I have to expose my diaper for some pressing but dumb reason. An example is a dream I had where I drove to a busy shopping mall to put something in the mail - why on earth that had to happen at a busy mall, and not a mailbox on some quiet side street somewhere, you'd have to ask my subconscious. SO, I decided to drive there with no pants on, just a diaper below a shirt, which of course makes sense as well. And, I took a small dog with me, even though I don't have a small dog - my dog is large - so I must have been babysitting it, which is something that I have done before. 

I pulled up really close to the mailbox, so that I wouldn't have to get completely out of the car to mail the letter, but when I opened my car door a few inches to reach over it, the little dog jumped out and ran off across the mall parking lot. I couldn't chase it with my car, of course, because it was running under and between rows of parked cars, so I had no choice but to go after it on foot, while random people walked back and forth. 

Another, similar dream, involved me driving around in my car, again, with no pants on (which is something that I have never actually done, BTW), and I make a wrong turn into a really tight housing complex, and then I need to turn the car around and drive out. But there are kids running all over the place around my car, and before I back up, I need to get out and check if there are any directly behind my car (even though in real life, my car has a backup camera for exactly that purpose). So I open the door and try to stand up without getting completely out of the car, but I can't quite see behind the car well enough to proceed, and meanwhile there are people sitting or standing on their porches and lawns who are giving me a dirty look because I drove into this area where all these kids are running around. Eventually, I had to just walk back behind the car and look. It wasn't a "fun" dream - it was quite anxiety-provoking.