LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couple With Couple Of Questions!

Hey,

We are a female and male couple who recently decided to indulge in diaper wearing as kink/ fun. Neither of us is incontinent or in need of them - but they sure look cute. We found this site! Everyone in the pictures wearing diapers looks so happy and exicted unlike almost all sex-related sites. We had a few questions if any couple had some insight. No offense to others - your opinions are great too - just hoping for a balanced perspective of male/female and how it can be played out within relationship.

As of now we have both worn bedwetting diapers - Goodnites - for each other and sometimes we both wore. We purchased our first pack of someone-nneds-to-put-you-in-them diapers with the tapes. We have even taken to laying the other person down and diapering them. The diapers are later removed the same way - lovingly by the other person. She wore them in public under a skirt and he wore them under his underwear around the house all day once.

We have had sex in them.

Now we are new to this - this is only our 2nd pack. So we need creative input.

1- any ideas for fun times ?

2- any other accessories that help or would be fun that are available for purchase at local stores ( we are city folk - everything is near by)

3 - any couples who want some semi-regular Q & A - not on the internet everyday but sometimes seems fun

4 - any medical concerns?

5 - do your friends know? how much do they know and what do they think?

6- any questions we can answer - while keeping anonymity ? :wub:

OK, I am not a couple, but I think I can answer a couple of your questions.

This depends upon what other things you are willing to try. Public humiliation/exposure, using them.

2- any other accessories that help or would be fun that are available for purchase at local stores ( we are city folk - everything is near by)

Adding some baby stuff, bottles, pacifiers, food.

3 - any couples who want some semi-regular Q & A - not on the internet everyday but sometimes seems fun

I don't qualify, but good luck with it.

Diaper rashes if you use them. A possibility of reduced fertility in him, from overheating.

If they do, they haven't mentioned it.

6- any questions we can answer - while keeping anonymity ? :wub:

Your names, SSN, bank account numbers, etc. :P

Seriously, where or how did you come up with the idea of trying diapers?

While me and my wife have only been married for a little over a year and a half, we might be able to give you some answers.

sounds to me like your on your way, from your letter you seem to be leaning towards the DL side of it. If not you could get some of the AB items mentioned above. You can search the net for a unlimited amount of items available all in adult sizes. They range from clothes to Plastic pants, even Adult diapers with a baby print.

See the above, but a better diaper available over the internet (usally) provides more bulk and a saftey margin if you do intend to go out and about.

Sure, always glad to help if we can, ya can PM me for a Email Addy if ya wish.

Other than those mentioned above, depending on how far you wish to go with it. I have heard that the female is subject to a risk of "misses" infections if the area isn't kept clean.

That's a two fold question for us we have friends within our community that know everything we attend get togethers when we can and have met some great people.

I personally have had a EX in the past, that found it necessary to tell a HUGE group of my personal friends about my "hobby" to include pictures. This comes up on rare occation when my wife and I are about at a local pub. It doesn't bother me as I have her, but I believe it makes her a bit uneasy. Having others know might be great for some, but our personal life is ours, unles we choose to share.

6- any questions we can answer - while keeping anonymity ? wub.gif

Not yet, other than stay away from those goodnights, they tend to leak unless your into that :P:huh:

OK, I am not a couple, but I think I can answer a couple of your questions.

This depends upon what other things you are willing to try. Public humiliation/exposure, using them.

Adding some baby stuff, bottles, pacifiers, food.

I don't qualify, but good luck with it.

Diaper rashes if you use them. A possibility of reduced fertility in him, from overheating.

If they do, they haven't mentioned it.

Your names, SSN, bank account numbers, etc. :P

Seriously, where or how did you come up with the idea of trying diapers?

Thanks for the input!

Not sure what you mean by public exposure humiliation - but cest la vie. Also wanted to clarifiy not looking to meet couple out and about but rather email or use the board with other folks - just we dont ge ton the internet everyday.

As for where or how we came up with wearing diapers, it was sort of a natural offshot of the naughty school girl roleplay or female teacher/ young boy thing. When was earlier this summer. Also you just kind of hear about things and want to try. Im sure people were this way about threesomes and oral sex once upon a time.

Thanx CC

While me and my wife have only been married for a little over a year and a half, we might be able to give you some answers.

sounds to me like your on your way, from your letter you seem to be leaning towards the DL side of it. If not you could get some of the AB items mentioned above. You can search the net for a unlimited amount of items available all in adult sizes. They range from clothes to Plastic pants, even Adult diapers with a baby print.

See the above, but a better diaper available over the internet (usally) provides more bulk and a saftey margin if you do intend to go out and about.

Sure, always glad to help if we can, ya can PM me for a Email Addy if ya wish.

Other than those mentioned above, depending on how far you wish to go with it. I have heard that the female is subject to a risk of "misses" infections if the area isn't kept clean.

That's a two fold question for us we have friends within our community that know everything we attend get togethers when we can and have met some great people.

I personally have had a EX in the past, that found it necessary to tell a HUGE group of my personal friends about my "hobby" to include pictures. This comes up on rare occation when my wife and I are about at a local pub. It doesn't bother me as I have her, but I believe it makes her a bit uneasy. Having others know might be great for some, but our personal life is ours, unles we choose to share.

6- any questions we can answer - while keeping anonymity ? wub.gif

Not yet, other than stay away from those goodnights, they tend to leak unless your into that :P:huh:

Thanks for the reply - message us anytime!

We are city folks so we dont really need the internet for shopping, but do sex shops ever have any fun stuff you mentioned? Less in the being a baby more in the dressing like one. :)

What do you mean by safety margin? Safe from what ?

Do your friends react well to this knowledge or nonchalantly?

If we arent using the diapers does bulk matter? We havent "used" them as a toilet but we already went through the goodnites package so we wont buy another :)

Thanx CC

Thanks for the input!

Not sure what you mean by public exposure humiliation - but cest la vie. Also wanted to clarifiy not looking to meet couple out and about but rather email or use the board with other folks - just we dont ge ton the internet everyday.

As for where or how we came up with wearing diapers, it was sort of a natural offshot of the naughty school girl roleplay or female teacher/ young boy thing. When was earlier this summer. Also you just kind of hear about things and want to try. Im sure people were this way about threesomes and oral sex once upon a time.

Thanx CC

Public exposure, going outside with either the top of the diaper exposed over the top of pants or by wearing a short skirt that would expose the diaper from underneath on occasion. Most people would be humiliated knowing that others knew they were diapered.

By safety margin Repaid1 meant against leaks if you wet them, most of the diapers that you will find in stores are cheap. If you are not wetting them it doesn't really matter, unless you want thick diapers, but then you can just wear a second one over the first.

For babyish clothes, sleepers (footed pajamas) can be found at Target and JC Penneys and probably some other department stores. Some plastic pants can be found in some medical/hospital supply stores, check in your phone book. Some of those will have a better supply of disposable diapers too. For truly babyish clothing though you are stuck with ordering over the internet. Check out ebay for some quick ideas of what is out there. AB on ebay Also you can check out costume shops.

• 2 weeks later...

Public exposure, going outside with either the top of the diaper exposed over the top of pants or by wearing a short skirt that would expose the diaper from underneath on occasion. Most people would be humiliated knowing that others knew they were diapered.

By safety margin Repaid1 meant against leaks if you wet them, most of the diapers that you will find in stores are cheap. If you are not wetting them it doesn't really matter, unless you want thick diapers, but then you can just wear a second one over the first.

For babyish clothes, sleepers (footed pajamas) can be found at Target and JC Penneys and probably some other department stores. Some plastic pants can be found in some medical/hospital supply stores, check in your phone book. Some of those will have a better supply of disposable diapers too. For truly babyish clothing though you are stuck with ordering over the internet. Check out ebay for some quick ideas of what is out there. AB on ebay Also you can check out costume shops.

thanks all, we are doing more fun per your comments and always looking for suggestions.

also we tried but had too much fun getting caught that we couldnt be humiliated. it feels like your hand is in the cookie jar - fun you arent SUPPOSED to be having

Keeping things new. Mommie and I find roleplaying the best for this...ageplay or otherwise.

Drug stores, grocery stores and hardware stores have a variety of things that can be 'kinkified'. Immagination is the limit.

Mommie and I would love to chat with you (especially since your right down the road from us) Feel free to contact us if you wish. :)

I assume this question is meant about wearing diapers. The worse thing diapers cause is a rash, which albeit unpleasant doesn't cause any perminant damage

We have a few friends who know, but they are people who we met through the lifestyle. No one outside of the lifestyle knows. We believe in privacy and not pushing our lifestyle on those who might not want it.