LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taco Tuesday!

Yeah I know it's Wednesday, I figured I'd wait a day to avoid the crowds! 😉

Anywho, here's my crazy seven layer Taco recipe.  Enjoy!

Señor Angus' Loco Tacos!

• 1 LB Ground Beef (Your choice on the fat content)
  • 1/2 Yellow onion diced
  • 1/2 Can of black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 Small or medium ripe tomato, diced.
  • Iceberg lettuce, shredded, about 1 or 2 cups
  • Cheddar cheese (shredded)
  • Salsa Verde (Your choice on brand)
  • Sour Cream
  • Uncle Ben's Spanish Style microwavable rice (1 Package)
  • Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
  • Extra virgin Olive Oil, (Go with Filippo Berio Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil. It has a higher smoke point so is great for sautéing)

Prep all your fillings (Tomato, Lettuce, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa Verde) Place them in individual small serving bowls or ramakins.  Set aside for the "Taco Building" phase.

Cook your Spanish rice (This is easy, Uncle Ben's Spanish style microwaveable rice. Follow the instructions on the bag.)

In a large pan, on medium heat, add 2 to 3 TBs of your olive oil and toss in a few of the diced onions.  Once the onions are sizzling, toss in the rest of the diced onion, cook until translucent (about 3 min.)

Add in the black beans and cook for another 2 to 3 min stirring occasionally.

Add in the ground beef and gently mash it up with a wooden spoon while it cooks.  You want to mash it down to beef particles (taco filling consistency) 

Your rice should be done now, take it out of the microwave, empty into a medium serving bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.

Now back to the beef. Once the beef is browned, sprinkle in as much of the Old El Paso Taco Seasoning as you wish, then pour in about a quarter cup of water and stir.  Cover the pan and let cook for 2 to 3 min.

Stir the beef and then remove it to a serving bowl.  (Hint to easily clean your pan, return the empty pan to the heat, wait 45 seconds then pour in enough water to fill the pan about a half inch up.  This will deglaze anything stuck to the pan during cooking and is easily scraped clean by stirring with a wooden spoon. Washing the pan will be a snap after that!)

Layer each Taco with about 2.5 tablespoons of the beef filling, then add the following in order:

1. Cheddar cheese
  2. Spanish rice
  3. Salsa Verde
  4. Sour cream
  5. Diced tomato
  6. Shredded lettuce

Enjoy!

• Like 2

What the heck Angus?! Here I am stuck in the hospital and you are gonna post something I can’t have! I want food, but currently can’t eat it anyway. I guess this liquid stuff is ok for the moment. I have survived over a month with no oral food intake and it sucks! Hope y’all enjoy them!

3 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

What the heck Angus?! Here I am stuck in the hospital and you are gonna post something I can’t have! I want food, but currently can’t eat it anyway. I guess this liquid stuff is ok for the moment. I have survived over a month with no oral food intake and it sucks! Hope y’all enjoy them!

I don't suppose they make liquid tacos Tex? :o 

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Having Mexican today and it’s all your fault. Lol

As long as you've got a good comfy diaper on it's all good 😛