LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was out with family fully padded. I had a full tummy after eating a buffet the night before. I said goodbye to my family and got into my car. As I sat down I felt my squishy diaper. I was 10 mins in my ride when my tummy rumbled, but I was stuck in traffic. 5 mins later and still stuck in traffic, my bowels were aching to be released.i tried holding on as best I could but I couldn't. My bowels opened and my poop spread and squished all throughout my diaper. I didn't leak but my diaper was full. Once the traffic started moving, I arrived home and waddled into my home. My diaper fell off me and showered myself and then padded myself up 

One time I tried doing the marshmallow and banana trick at the same time, along with a dulcolax suppository. Since they had like 2 hours to kick in, I waited a while then took my dog out for a walk, expecting I’d get home and then have an accident. I was trying out a set of Waddlers (I think that’s the name) and it was pretty obvious under my jeans pre wetting or messing, since they were so bulky and more of a nighttime diaper. 

anyways, about halfway through the walk I had already wet it a few times, summer heat and all. I felt my stomach let out a rather concerning noise and so I attempted to make my way back so I could have a pre planned accident.  At some point I felt this awful cramp in my stomach and pretty much waved the white flag immediately, absolutely ruined my pamp and leaked a little in my jeans, still with my walk back home. The feeling of it mushing between my legs was awful and I felt so embarrassed, my jeans doing nothing to help my predicament. I must’ve showered for an hour that day and I think I took a little break from diapers for a while. 

the walk route is over country fields and forests, there was absolutely no people. (Thank god)

I just got into bed for the night. Diaper wet but nothing to worry about till morning…. Until that rumble in my tummy began. It’s to late now to change so I have no choice but to sleep in my messy diaper until morning. 🙈

• Like 1