LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My original ABDL/Shrunken Women comic, Annie Miles #1 "Downsized", NOW AVAILABLE!!

Mercurius

PRICE: $15

RELEASING ON BOTH GUMROAD AND DEVIANTART!

image.thumb.jpeg.58d5d1c8798be1786287f1025b50e7dd.jpeg

WARNING: This is intended for ADULTS ONLY, as it contains themes of forced regression, adult baby, diaper change, shrinking woman, dangerous experiments, and maternal giants. There is no sexual scenes throughout but it contains female incontinence. NOTE: The comic will go back and forth between present time and past constantly, to fit the narrative of the story.

I introduce you to the original story of Annie Miles, who was formerly Dr. Ashley James, an accomplished scientist specializing in the field of miniaturization. Known for her groundbreaking work in shrinking inanimate objects, she finds herself unexpectedly experiencing the consequences of her own invention.
The narrative unfolds as she grapples with her new reality and the challenges it presents, both physically and emotionally, as she's reluctantly being thrust into the care of Ryan Miles, her on-and-off boyfriend. Ashley will have to face a journey of self-discovery and and an unexpected twist that will test her resilience and force her and Ryan to change their lives forever.

This is Annie's story...from her own perspective.

STORY: Mercurius (ME)
ART: K.K. Tofus
ANNIE MILES CHARACTER AND ORIGIN STORY BY JSDoom83

PREVIEW PICS:
1028773974_Page2_sm.thumb.jpg.bbea477990eeecdb7a3d738abff39ebb.jpg325479534_Page1_sm.thumb.jpg.029de0309d4c396a60739f646df508e2.jpg
Edited by Mercurius
Comic has been released!
  • Like 2
  • Mercurius changed the title to My original ABDL/Shrunken Women comic, Annie Miles #1 "Downsized", Coming 2/2/24!
  • Mercurius changed the title to My original ABDL/Shrunken Women comic, Annie Miles #1 "Downsized", NOW AVAILABLE!!