LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for diaper BDSM / slavery RP

Hello,

after a longer stint of absence I am looking to get back into RPing. I am a very kinky, and also very literate girl looking for partners for a play that revolves around getting a girl into diapers against her will, involving BDSM, mind control and/or slavery. While sex does not need to be a main focus of the play, the reason for the girl's descent into diapers should be her new owner's sexual desires.

So if you are looking for kink focused play that goes beyond wholesome, harmless ABDL, I would love to hear from you. Send me a note if you will. I'm eager to hear your ideas, and I have PLENTY of ideas myself that I would rather discuss in private than here in public. 

• Like 1

I'm still looking for partners. I know my chances might be higher if I posted some ideas here in this thread, but my ideas are so deviously depraved that I would prefer to reserve them for anyone interested enough to write this kinky crinklecunny a PM. At least for now. 

• 3 weeks later...

While I have already found one very fun roleplay here, I still have room for more and am still looking, so maybe it will help after all, if I post some concrete suggestions here. Like I said, I gravitate toward hardcore sexual, non-con BDSM roleplay, so only read the suggestions if you are into that sort of thing:

1. I could for example imagine playing an influencer or gamer-girl, and you are invading the privacy and safety of my bedroom during my 18th birthday lifestream, to enslave me and force me into diapers to start my new life as your character's sexpet and fucktoy and to change my streaming career to a 24/7 broadcast of my humiliating life and retraining as a babyslave.

2. Alternatively, I could be a young pop-starlet whose manager has insisted on her presenting herself as a wholesome little girl throughout her teenage years. Now that I am 18, I want to take on a more adult persona, but you as my manager have other ideas: I will certainly get a more adult appeal, as you turn me into your personal slavegirl to use as you please in private, but also publicly degrade me by forcing me to perform concerts in front of thousands of fans in BDSM getup with degrading punishments and sex-acts strewn in for good measure, but you will also dial up that little-girl persona I hated so much to 11 as you force me to do all of this in thick, thirsty, 24/7 diapers.

3. I am the daughter of a billionaire who ahs been living on a yacht for most of my teenage life as we travel around the world. For my 18th birthday, I have the yacht to myself, and after midnight, you sneak aboard (or you are already the captain or a member of the crew) to invade the sanctuary of my bedroom to enslave me as your diapered sexpet and to turn the yacht, my home, into a slaver-vessel and my personal dungeon, nursery and petgirl-kennel on the high seas. Perhaps the next day there will also be a party where I invited plenty of other attractive female friends... Or perhaps you are even planning to turn the yacht into a high-class BDSM resort for the ultra-rich looking for a holiday with one (or a couple) submissive diapered slavegirls at their beck and call. This would also work great with me playing twins or triplets.

• 2 weeks later...