LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings Fellow Littles

I’m Trevor, I’m 30. 

3 years ago, I started suffering from neurogenic bladder which worsened just shy of the pandemic. I was suffering from Urge Incontinence and Nocturnal Enuresis - I only wish I was making it up. During that time, I struggled with my feelings of being ABDL and growing up with enuresis as a young boy that eventually grew out of it. One of the things that I struggled with what suffering from a bladder condition while memories of being punished with diapers for wetting accidents as a child played back in my mind - even though as a DL - I did NOT want to wear protection for my neurogenic bladder. 

I crossed many avenues with my urologist until I started managing my condition. 

i am AB. I wish there was more I could say - but I’ll eventually open up my whole story later. 

Sincerely,

LittleTrevor

Hi and welcome to DD Trevor. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in, make yourself comfortable. There’s lots good likeminded people here. Thanks for sharing something about yourself. So much of this is not easy. But it’s good we have a site like this, and can relate with others. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!