LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Just "let It Go"

Have you ever just let it go.

This is a question for people who usually dont poop in their diaper or dont like to poop in their diaper.

Have there been times where you were wearing a diaper, and had to poop, but you didn't want to poop in your diaper, but ended up pooping in it anyways? If it happened, did anyone notice or were you paranoid that someone was gonna smell it?

Examples are (You were sick, Couldn't control it, farted but it was more than a "fart", lazyness, or just said "fuck it" and went, etc)

I did it a few times.

I usually dont poop but i was in the mall one time looking at some video games, and my stomach was acting up and I was sick at the time (cold).. so i went to cough and "farted" but it was alot more than just a mere fart, i completely messed myself. It smelled really bad and im sure a few people noticed, but I was out the door as soon as I could, and i didn't even buy a game.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I can't believe that about to put this on here....

Just so you know i've never poope in my diapie before...

and actaully in this instance i wasn't even wearing one... was practising being a big girl!

well i was feeling extra naughty, and thought to myself.... "I wanna!" after a little battle with myself over the matter, my naughtiness won... and I did

uh oh messy knickers!

Extremly Embaressed

Lucy

One time I went to a Phar More store in South Bend Indiana to get some AT-EASE disposable diapers. This was probably well over 20 years ago. Anyway I was thankfully wearing a diaper becaise I sneezed really hard and messed a little in my diaper. Not a lot, just a very little but it was totally unintended and unexpected! The same thing happened one other time but I was not wearing a diapaer! I was riding in the passenger seat with my friend driving. We were going on a camping trip to Ohio and I sneezed really bad and felt myself mess my underpants a little. I was wearing shorts too! Thankfully, it was not bad and I was able to make it to the campground without problems or oder. It didn't even soak through to my shorts but I did naturally have to change my underpants!

Whilst out walking a few weeks back I suddenly had the urge "to go" and it would not go away, but very soon I was "going" whether or not I wanted to and just came to the point where I though "oh what the heck" and finished off filing the Nappy, I was so pleased to be wearing a Nappy as it really was a life saver on that occasion. :horse:

Just turned round , went home and had a bath. :D

i am done with "just letting it go"

30 mins ago, im wearing, and felt like i would dirty up a diaper for kicks, well, im cleaning up in the bathroom, using very very cheap toilet paper, not noticing how much i put into the toilet, im on my 3-4th wipe, i go to flush,

it was like a tidal wave, so much water everywhere,

now theres the chance that enough water leaked into the cieling of the apartment below mine, and if they call and complain, i will be responsible for paying to have it repaired, not to mention having to pay a carpet cleaning guy to come to my building and clean the carpet outside my bathroom.....

i will never do it again :(

just came back from holiday in the canary islands . i had daipers(nappies)with me but i wasnt wearing one had to fart ended up completley messing my self on the way back to apartment. I was there with my girlfreind but she was behind as i was in a hurry

well dont wear a nappy and pay the price i guess.

Have you ever just let it go.

This is a question for people who usually dont poop in their diaper or dont like to poop in their diaper.

Have there been times where you were wearing a diaper, and had to poop, but you didn't want to poop in your diaper, but ended up pooping in it anyways? If it happened, did anyone notice or were you paranoid that someone was gonna smell it?

Examples are (You were sick, Couldn't control it, farted but it was more than a "fart", lazyness, or just said "fuck it" and went, etc)

I did it a few times.

I usually dont poop but i was in the mall one time looking at some video games, and my stomach was acting up and I was sick at the time (cold).. so i went to cough and "farted" but it was alot more than just a mere fart, i completely messed myself. It smelled really bad and im sure a few people noticed, but I was out the door as soon as I could, and i didn't even buy a game.

i've always enjoyed a poopy diaper. common sense dictates a measure of discretion so bowel control is necessary when not wearing a diaper. we've all experienced the inadvertant load for any number of reasons. i find it at best inconvenient, at worst simply embaressing.

i don't frequently venture out in public wearing diapers. when i am, i'm usually pretty good at taking the necessary precautions. so in this one instance i was securly but discreetly diapered with a perferated abena under a kins pull-up cloth diaper and comco plastic pants. i know it sounds too thick for discreet wear but it actually is quite stealthy. with dark baggy chinos and a long 1/4 zip pull-over i was protected for an all-day adventure.

the adventure this memorable day was a 3 hour flight from chicago to florida. i was beginning a vacation that had been planned as a 5 day diaper dependent jag. strict 24/7 meant just that. the bathroom was for changing only.

not wanting to have an in-flight messy diaper i had taken care of business prior to diapering for the flight. or at least i thought had. you see, i'm a regular user of metamucil. mostly for health reasons but as time wore on i took notice of the endless possibilities a bulking agent provides. my precaution that day had included 750 ml of hydocoden to calm the bowel. it usually works like a charm.

i had breezed through security and was waiting the hour to board. i foolishly had my first ever breakfast burito at the concourse mcdonalds. i was actually quite surprised at how good it was. a half hour later i was heading toward the gate when the first wave of

discomfort hit. i wasn't worried because it was mostly just a feeling of being full. i knew that once i was seated the hydocoden would kick in and i'd be fine for the next 5 hours. wrong.

while waiting to board the full feeling evolved into a mild urgency but faded as soon as i was seated. now you have to remember here that being a regular user of bulking agents my system is consistantly full. being on a 5 day diaper jag i had consumed larger and more frequent dossages. without the medication i would have been having to go every hour or so. i thought that after my early morning poo and taking the hydrocoden i would be safe for the duration of the flight. after being in the air for 2 hours i realized how badly i had miscalculated.

at the 2 hour mark i began to worry. the discomfort of being full was now an intense urgency. it was one of those times when you can actually feel how full you are. a deep, penetrating pressure that was turning painful. i closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. i hadn't really planned for this contingency. yea, i had my carry-on and everything needed for changing, but i certainly had not planned to be changing in an airline toilet. my mind was beginning to race as i tried to come to grips with the reality of the situation. ther was no way i could change my diaper on the plane. impossible. i would just have to gut it out.

at the 2.5 hour mark i was in a full blown panic. the urge to poo and the utter fullness of my tummy was a constant reminder of my predicament. there would be no escape. i had somehow managed to get myself into the worst scenerio. 35,000 feet in the air and feeling like i was going to give birth.

i quickly decided that i would have to make a run for the bathroom. i knew i would'nt be able to change but at least i could get in there for the actual event. any privacy at all would be better than letting go while seated and risking the chance of a poop so large my diaper might fail.

i struggled from my window seat and made my way to the bathroom. my sphincter was quivering in a last ditch effort to prevent the inevidable. now i have to explain here that i love an urgency so bad that it becomes an authentic involuntary accident. true incontinence. but not here. not now. i always prided myself on controling at least the location. here i was just barely hanging on to what little control remained and nearing the moment which i usually love. but this was totally new. i didn't want to be that helpless.

i arrived at the bathroom to find it occupied. figures. i looked around me while in full panic mode. nobody close but that did little to calm me as it became evident that the moment was at hand. a sharp pain was followed by an involuntary contraction and an enormous turd descended into my diaper. i tried to hide my face in case anyone was witnessing the event. the turd quickly ran out of room, folded over and slowly began to pile. after a good 10 seconds another contraction caused a mighty surge of semi-soft poop to spread up under my balls and slightly up my butt crack. this went on for what felt like an eternity. i imagined my diaper bulging out from the enormity of the poop. my face flushed with a combination of embarassment and utter relief. my bladder released and sent a warm wave of wetness into the front of my diaper.

with a red face and a full diaper i returned to my seat, hopefull that only a small venting of stinky would fill the air around me when i sat back down. as i eased into my seat the enormous pile of poop spread softly against my skin. a small wave of stinky mde a delayed arrival and quickly dissapaited. a sweet but pugent fart that nobody aknowledged. i was numb with relief and my balls began to tingle. uncomfortable only in that i wasn't mentally prepared for sitting in a massive pile of poop on an airplane but happy that i finally had relief.

my departure from the airport was uneventful. i calmly retrieved my rental car and headed for my condo and a change of diapers. the remainder of the week included 24/7 diaper dependency, numerous discreet public adventures and too many messy wet diapers to count.

so yes, i've pooped my diapers when not intentioned. while i admit to completly enjoying the episode, i still shudder with embarassment at the thought of it.

jack

it was like a tidal wave, so much water everywhere,

now theres the chance that enough water leaked into the cieling of the apartment below mine, and if they call and complain, i will be responsible for paying to have it repaired, not to mention having to pay a carpet cleaning guy to come to my building and clean the carpet outside my bathroom.....

i will never do it again :(

How did pooping your pants cause the toilet to overflow? <_< If you dumped a softball sized turd in the potty without breaking it up...well, you get what you deserve, silly. Its not the diaper's fault! :huh:

How did pooping your pants cause the toilet to overflow? <_< If you dumped a softball sized turd in the potty without breaking it up...well, you get what you deserve, silly. Its not the diaper's fault! :huh:

i used too much toilet paper while cleaning myself up :whistling:

i used too much toilet paper while cleaning myself up :whistling:

I like pooping in a diaper. Doesnt matter where as the first one is in the morning when i get up. I just hit the shower. During the day they tend to be just lil poops so not bad or difficult to clean up. And mostly Daddy changes it for me. So no big deal. I get changed by him if i get too wet or if i get poopy wherever we are. In store washrooms, Friends bathrooms or the back seat of the car. Just remember to have a couple of bags with you to wrap up the diaper and stow it in your diaper bag. I use lots of baby powder and wipes to clean up so i never smell poopy after cleaning up.

boy ricky