LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just saying Hello

Hello, I'm Rorie, I am just your average gear head. I work in aviation as a mechanic I am more a little an adult baby but like every one else I have an affinity to diapers. Some of my interest are gaming (PC), working on cars, reading, or anything that sounds like fun. I have been a long time lurker of all the forums but wanted to actually start start taking an active role in one and see what friends I could find. Also I have started to write my own story and would like some where to post it for feedback.

Hi @LittleRorie. Welcome to DD. Glad you took the step and joined us. I did that awhile ago and haven't looked back. You can post stories over in the story and art forum, but I imagine you knew that. There are plenty of folks who will give you feedback. 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Rorie, or if you prefer, LittleRorie. Nice to meet you, happy to have you join in with us. Come in, grab a high chair! I guess you know, this is a pretty good site, with lots of good likeminded people. New stories are always a good thing, I’m sure you can get some feedback on them. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the worm Welcom. ☺️ I also all ready started to post my story if yall want to check it out. The title is Descent into Diapers. 

• Like 1