LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Short Stories

I feel like I have not done any writing in forever, so I wanted to hop back in with something pretty simple. I asked my twitter followers to give more some story prompts and here are some of the results of those prompts. I hope you enjoy :)

Ouch!

“Damn, I am gonna be so late!” Ian told himself as he ran down the street, doing his best to weave in and out of the crowd who were just making their way to the coffee shop, grocery store, or their jobs. He was just meeting some friends for coffee, but absolutely detested being late. The 22 year old called out “excuse me” and “on your left” with the confidence of someone a 5’1” frame normally doesn’t possess. 

The next move for the now sprinting Ian was a quick turn into an alley. Normally it was his go to shortcut, but it was also known by many others along the city, so he would have to take this nearly 90 degree turn slowly. Not today. He turned right as if he was drifting in a finely tuned sports car and…

WHAM!

Ian went from his feet to his bottom in what felt like .2 seconds. “Oh Fuck!” He yelled out, a mixture of fear from the sudden stop and pain eliciting the swear. Once the man gathered himself and looked at the person he collided with, his jaw might as well have hit the pavement he currently sat on. 

This man was absolutely gorgeous. The slight amount of stubble that covered his jaw line you could cut glass with was the first thing that caught Ian’s eye. However, looking up to see the man’s face felt like having to see the top of a skyscraper. He was huge!

”Oh my gosh, are you ok buddy?” Were the first words that came out of Henry’s mouth. “I am so sorry! Are you ok? Here, take my hand.” He offered his hand to the mystery man on the ground. 

Ian happily took the massive man’s hand and let out a meek “it’s ok, I shouldn’t have been taking that corner so fast.” Once he had his bearings, Ian dusted off his bottom and the bottom of his Kim Possible tshirt. 

“Maybe next time we walk around that corner instead of running,” Henry suggested, his tone more reminiscent of a dad talking to his child than two strangers on the street. Maybe it was just the height difference.

Ian normally would have started a fight with a stranger who talked down to him like that, but this time just felt different. He didn’t know how to explain it. It just did. “Ok, I will.”

“Glad to hear that,” Henry uttered in a very syrupy tone. “At least you had some padding to soften the fall on your tushy. Have a great rest of your day buddy.” Henry then began to walk off as if he just asked someone for the time. 

All Ian could do is sit there stunned and look back at the mountain of a man. After what felt like minutes, but was only a couple seconds, he shook himself out of his stupor and took a step towards the coffee shop. Before he got too far, he heard Henry’s voice again. 

“By the way sweetie, I like the giraffe better.”

Immediately blushing, Ian took the hat off his head and looked at the Husky on his hat that matched the PeekABU taped around his waist. 

He liked the giraffe the most too.

Pick Up Time

Stacy closed the door to his SUV and made his way up the walkway to an unmarked building. Normally, her boyfriend would accompany her anywhere, especially somewhere as shady looking as here, but the brunette even had an excited pep in her step as she nearly skipped to the door. 

“Hello Stacy! Right on time! Heck, you are even a little bit early.” The woman behind the reception desk announced as a “ding” alerted the whole building to the 32 year old’s entry.

“I just couldn’t wait. I am just so excited. It’s been a week and I have been going crazy waiting.” Stacy couldn’t wipe the smile off her face even if she wanted to. 

“I can only imagine. If you head into the waiting area, they should be out in a couple minutes for you,” the receptionist, whose name plate said Patricia, let the giddy woman know.

The seconds ticked by like minutes as Stacy sat in the uncomfortable chair. As soon as she heard the creak of the door across the room from her, she shot up and her smile grew as she saw the sight in front of her. 

Miles, her partner of 3 years, strapped into a stroller. His attention was on the stuffed bear in his hands as he made it dance on the tray in front of him, drool escaping from behind the shield of his pacifier as he babbled what sounded like nonsense to Stacy. The cherry on top: the thick diaper that was taped snuggly around her former boyfriend’s waist. 

“Oh. My. Goodness! You look so so so cute Peanut! I could just eat you up!” Stacy couldn’t believe what she was seeing. This was beyond her wildest dreams and she knew that Miles was happy too. “Doctor Katie, you did an absolutely unbelievable job!”

”We just went off of the list that you and Miles agreed on. Here are the two phrases that you need to know: one regresses him and one brings him back to his adult headspace.” Katie handed the new mommy a business card with the key phrases scribbled on them. “Now, how about we check on this little boy,” the Doctor’s tone turned on a dime as she focused on the little one, unstrapping him from the stroller and setting him on his feet. 

“Come to mommy Miles, come here you sweet boy” Stacy cooed. The sight in front of her melted her heart. The toddler brained 24 year old took one wobbly step after another towards her, the padding between his legs affecting his gait. The teddy in his right hand just made things that much cuter. 

Halfway to the woman he now called mama, Miles lost his balance and plopped down on his thickly padded bottom. Without missing a beat, he then transferred himself to his hands and knees and crawled to her, smiling and babbling as he did. 

“Such a good baby! When we get home, we are gonna have to practice walking some more! Now, how about we head home so mommy can show you how different our house looks. All ready for a big baby like you!” Stacy than held Miles’ hands and led him back to the stroller, strapping him in.

Before she left, she thanked the doctor about a million more times . “Who knows Katie, we might need a babysitter someday soon. This little man is gonna be quite the handful,” Stacy said with a smile.

”I wouldn’t miss an opportunity to spend more time with that little munchkin” the Doctor replied with a smile as she tickled Miles' toes, a loud giggle erupting from the babified man as she did.

Let’s get ready for bed

“Up here. Now.” Was all that Doug needed to say in order to get his little man hopped up on the changing table and assuming the classic changing position. He figured that the cooling wetness in his baby’s droopy diaper was another reason that the 22 year old jumped at the chance for a change so quickly. 

“Now, Daddy thinks it is time for some extra little time,” he let the little in front of him know as he tore the tapes free on his swollen disposable. “I could definitely tell that you had fun in your toddler space all day, but for nite nite time, dada wants his widdle baby boy back.”

The process of wiping and taping up the used diaper into a ball before dropping it into the diaper pail seemed to go by in a flash for the couple, but the baby boy did not expect to feel the nozzle of a mini enema enter his bottom immediately after. He squirmed and kicked a little before feeling his caregiver’s hand running through his brown hair. 

“There there, my sweet boy. It’s ok. Daddy just noticed that it has been a while since you have been stinky and I want to make sure you don’t get a tummy ache.” Doug cooed sweet nothings to the little as he finished up with the enema and taped the quickly regressing baby into an all white diaper with 2 stuffers. He knew that the baby was a heavy wetter at night and figured it was better to be safe than sorry. 

“Now…” the 29 year old said as he looked down under the changing table, rummaging around under he found a pair of booties as well as a pair of locking mittens “it’s time for the baby to get all dressed.”

With each foot and hand that was covered by the soft and infantile garments, Doug could see the man sized toddler drift even more into baby space. The drool from the side of the mouth and the mindless babble were absolute dead giveaways. With a couple pats on his little ones padded crotch and a kiss on the tummy, he was done. Well…almost. 

“One last thing” Doug told his baby with a smile as he pulled out a pack gag. “We wouldn’t want the baby losing his binky tonight, would we?”

With a quick buckle, the little boy was all ready for beddy bye time. Doug made quick work of scooping the man up and giving him some comforting pats on his thickly diapered bottom before placing him down in the crib and turning the mobile on above him. 

“Nite nite, my precious baby! Daddy will see you tomorrow. I bet someone will be all stinky by than! Sweet dreams little one” Doug gave his charge one more diaper pat and a kiss on the forehead before heading towards the nursery door. Right as he closed the door behind him, he could hear a little whine come from the crib. 

“I am in for quite the messy morning.” 

The good ole’ days

Stacy couldn’t help but be disappointed with her Christmas. Yes, she was surrounded by all her friends and family, but something just felt off. Her big gift this year was luggage. It was helpful, but it just didn’t feel the same as when you were a kid and you got a new bike or the newest video game console. 

Stacy’s mom, Brenda, saw the disappointment on her daughter’s face and cut the conversation she was having with her aunt short to go talk with the 32 year old. ”Hey Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

”I know you, dad, and everyone else did an amazing job of getting everyone together, but it just doesn’t feel the same. I am tired of all the conversations about work, what happened on the news, and what we have been up to over the past year. I want that same excitement back that came with Christmas.”

”I totally understand where you are coming from,” Brenda said with a sigh, looking around at everyone in the house and remembering what things felt like back in the day “I miss the pitter patter of tiny feet on the hardwood floor, the giggles that came when you kids were playing with the toys you got, and the parent’s putting a little extra something in the coffee to celebrate the day and that there we no tantrums about gifts you kids didn’t like.”

“I wish we could go back to that. Carefree fun. That feels impossible now.” Stacy’s head dropped. The nostalgia overtaking her whole body. 

“Well, you do have one more present. Maybe that can help bring you back to that time,” Mom said as she motioned towards the corner of the room, a medium sized present with red and white wrapped paper sat propped against the wall.

Stacy didn’t have much hope, but she grabbed the present and went back over to her mom. “Thanks for listening mom. I hope this helps a little.”

“I bet it will, baby.”

Just as the depressed girl tore the paper, the whole room went black. Even though it was only for a few seconds, it felt like hours. When she awoke, she looked up and saw her mom’s smiling face. 

“Hi baby girl! Did you have a good nap?” She cooed as she picked the 5’3” girl up and placed her on her lap, bouncing the surprised girl like one would a toddler. ”Don’t worry sweetie, you got what you wanted! Everybody sees you as a toddler. Now, you can have all the fun you want and, plus, there will be no more boring adults worries. You are just Mommy and Daddy’s sweet little princess.”

Stacy, still in shock, looked down and saw that her outfit consisted of just a sleeping beauty tshirt that feel just to the waistband of a bulky diaper covered in stars and letters. She really was just a baby. 

The girl hugged her mom as tight as she could before hopping off her lap and toddling towards the mountain of new toys in the center of the room. She had no idea what happened or how she came to be this way, but she did not intend to waste a second of her child like wonder worrying. 

“Merry Christmas Baby” was all Brenda needed to say as she watched her daughter’s padded bottom waddle away, the pitter patter of feet on hardwood echoing through the house again. 

• Like 4