LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“Just a little longer baby, you think you can hold it?” His daddy spoke to him, almost concerned for his predicament. The package instructed that the pills would take affect after 4 hours yet here Ollie was, wrestling against his body, hoping that he could atleast hold it till the next rest spot.

an muffled whine escaped from behind his pacifier, followed by a loud churn and rumble from his stomach. Looking out the car window he saw a slither of hope, an indication of the next rest spot.

”next rest stop: 10 miles”

”see bud, just a little longer” his daddy chuckled to himself, barely focusing on the matter at hand, his rear view mirror laser focused on his little one, allowing him to watch every second of his princes situation. Ollie could barely focus on anything to distract him from his symptoms. not even his New Tonka Truck and it’s shiny paint could steal his attention.

usually, he wouldn’t care for accidents here and there, he was a baby after all. If he was at home he would happily ruin his pamps and wait for daddy to check him, eventually changing him when meetings weren’t in order. But this time was different, somehow he convinced daddy to let him wear training pants on the journey to their camping spot, “I can be a big boy” he remembered telling him eagerly, the sentence replaying in his head every 5 seconds. 

Aggressively, his stomach cramped against him, his car seat restraints doing no favour to him as he whined loudly, his paci hitting the floor of the car as he sniffled softly. He picked his chosen pair the morning prior, a cute blue and white pair. One that he and daddy both favoured, he looked down at his cute outfit fearfully, not wanting to ruin the adorable outfit he wore perfectly.

“I… C-Can’t hold… it” he whimpered, blushing a deep shade of red as a loud hissing sound escaped his chair. His dungarees darkening at the crotch as his bladder released without warning. It was like time moved slowly for Ollie as he hide his face and felt his thighs quickly turn from dry to soaked, a slight puddle forming at the back end of his seat. 

Tears began to form at his eyes as his stomach loudly cramped, without thinking he grabbed his stuffie and hide his face, not wanting to meet his daddy’s eyes glaring at him from the front. “I-I’m sorry dada..” he spluttered out, a wet toot left his seat followed by a spluttery explosion from his behind. He forced his face deeper into his stuffed toy, his lower end still loudly expelling his mess. He felt his undies sticking to him as it soaked up his different liquids, the smell quickly lingering and encapsulating the rear of the SUV.

“It’s okay kiddo, it happens to the best of us” his daddy spoke in a soft caring voice, “bad luck huh?” He said with a chuckle. Ollie felt the car slowing down, eventually to a halt as they reached the service station. 

He looked up and saw his daddy smiling, diaper in hand with another bottle.

**this is my first attempt at a decent story. Please give any advice for future writings**

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1