LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disobedience is the path to infancy (with Kaylaindiapers)

“N-no please please I- I don’t need a spanking no no no!” She yelled kicking and screaming and when she heard the tapes being ripped open it was going to be a bare bottom spanking! 

Kayla felt the cool air hit her bottom once her diaper was off.  The first spank sounded like a thunderstorm and it felt like a jolt of lightning ran through her body head to toes.  After twenty spanks she was screaming like a baby girl she now is.  

“Ok ok pl-please I’m a baby I’m a baby!” She cried just wanting it to end!! 

While Catherine was spanking Kayla, she suddenly realized, that her knees were wet from sparking Kayla's.

“And you also said that you’re not a little girl? You see, you wet my knees. You are babygirl, now. And now apologize to mommy for your behavior and we’ll try to play in game "bye-bye  clothes" again. Don’t be afraid, I won’t throw away your adult blouses and skirts. I’ll keep something for myself.. And the rest I'll give for poor people in shelters. You don't need these clothes anymore, but I liked some of your blouses that you used to wear." - Catherine said with a smile. Knowing how humiliating it would be for Kayla to get rid of her clothes herself.

Kayla wasn’t even embarrassed that she had another accident how could she be she was supposed to be in diapers she’s a baby! 

She was just glad the spanking was over.. Sure she was mad that her new step mommy was keeping her clothes but with a freshly tanned ass she couldn’t take another spanking.. 

“I- I I’m sor- sorry.” She said in between sobs 

"Fine. Mommy put some cooling gel on your little ass, to ease the pain after the spanking. Here's your new pacifier." - Catherine said. She opens the package of a new pacifier and puts it in Kayla's mouth, before applying cooling gel, to Kayla's bottom and putting the diaper back on. And leaves Kayla only in top and a diaper.
“You’re home now, so you don’t need pants, let’s go play.” - Catherine said and again leads Kayla to her underwear drawers.
"Remember. Throw every thing in the trash bag, laugh and clap your hands and say 'bye-bye things. First panties, after bra, and last socks." - Catherine reminds and holds the trash bag open and waits for Kayla to act.

Kayla couldn’t believe she wasn’t going to be able to wear anything over her diaper.. She felt just like a toddler.. 

This can’t be real she said to herself after looking at the underwear she just threw out..

She picked out her last pair of socks 

“Yeah yeah!” She said clapping how she had been doing for the past hour or so..

”Bye bye things yeah!” She clapped and that was it no more big girl things! 

Catherine, meanwhile, was shooting Kayla's baby's play and cooing, "Good babygirl. Everything is right. You're playing so well."

Catherine filled the empty space drawers with diapers, baby footed pajamas, frilly baby socks, and new onesies, they bought.

Catherine then carries Kayla into the living room and places her on the couch. “Lie here, babygirl and suck your paci, while mommy gets you a bottle before your day naptime,” - Catherine cooked, as she wrapped Kayla in a soft, warm blanket and go on kitchen.

Kayla had to watch as her new mommy began filing her closet with baby clothes.. It was so embarrassing as her step mom made her fill her underwear drawer with diapers..

Kayla did as she was told laying there sucking her pacifier thinking about what her friends would say if they could see her now… She herd the microwave buzzer go off and she knew her baby bottle was reedy and then she was going to be put down for a nap! 

Catherine took out a new baby bottle for Kayla's. She rinsed bottle and added baby formula and warm milk, a diuretic, a little sleeping pill and a laxative so that her baby was finally tied to diapers. Shaking the bottle, Catherine warmed it else little in the microwave, so that the milk formula was warm and goes into the living room, continuing to shake the bottle.
“Mommy prepared num-num for you babygirl. Hungry?” Catherine cooed as she sat down on the sofa and took Kayla onto her lap and removed pacifier.
“Open your mouth, sweetie,” Catherine cooef sweetly and teases Kayla’s lips nipple’s from bottle and gently rocks her on knees.

Kayla thought about what just happened all her clothes were gone all she had now was baby clothes! 

I hate this I hate this it’s not fair she screamed in her head. 

“No not really about this nap thing I’m not tired.” She whined 

She realized she was defeated this was happening with a spanking or without but it’s happening and she had the count of three. 

“Fine fine!” She said at 2/5. 

The new baby cuddled in her new mommy’s lap she accepted the nipple after I hard slap to her diapered bottom.  

Kayla began drinking this sucks and I’m never calling you mommy! She thought after taking a few drinks. 

What is this?” She said with the nipple and the milk in her mouth as she tried to quit drinking and spit the bottle out.  Her new mommy had like a Vice like grip she was drinking and that was it! 

After rocking and getting settled down Kayla was soon asleep on her first day of her many naps that she would be taking in her new baby life complete with a baby’s schedule.  

Catherine tightly holds Kayla and baby bottle and forces her to drink every drop baby formula's... When last drops of the baby formula disappeared, Kayla was already completely asleep.

"It's day naptime for the babygirl, and I still have deals, while she sleeps." Catherine said softly and returned the pacifier to her mouth and carefully put her to bed. She admired a little how Kayla sucked on a pacifier.

While Kayla was nap. Catherine found Kayla's tablet and deleted all adult apps and downloaded games for babies aged 0 to 3 years. I blocked access to the Internet with  password from children.

Then she ordered,  over internet: a playpen, a high chair, a baby car seat for the baby and else few toys. Everything will be delivered tomorrow.

She also found an excellent team of craftsmen, who quickly turn Kayla’s room into a nursery.

All this took a lot of time and she then went to Kayla’s room to sort her clothes. She kept much of Kayla's collection for herself.

She changed into a beautiful top and a sexy skirt that Kayla had once worn and went to the living room to wait for Kayla to wake up.

Kayla laid there sleeping not having any idea that her adult life is still being destroyed!  She had no idea just how much her new step mommy was set on making her a baby..

As she slept she had dreams she was flying  and dreams that she was running around with her girlfriends and her special gal pal Tiffany!  Kayla liked girls and Tiffany was hot and sexy and she wanted her bad.. She had no idea how the dream was turning her on… The dream shifted to a car wash and both girls were wearing shorts and t shirt and Tiffany got the hose and sparayed her.. She had no idea that she was wetting her diaper! 

Meanwhile, is also approaching dinner time. Catherine ordered maids, to prepare pasta carbonara and white wine for herself, and for the babygirl: a bottle with prune juice and 3 jars baby food, and went to wake up Kayla.

"Waki-waki babygirl. You slept for three hours. Oh, you so wet your diaper. What a good babygirl. Made a little pee-pee for your mommy. - Catherine cooed, patting Kayla on the back and at the same time feeling her diaper - But nothing. Mommy doing your dry baby and will feed you dinner, and then we will be play before sleep time. Wait me."

Catherine goes for a changing mat, a clean diaper, wet wipes and powders.

"Crawl here, baby." - Catherine says tenderly and strokes the changing mat...

Kayla blushed she still hated using her diaper so she didn’t wanna be reminded of it! She damn sure didn’t wanna be praised for it!! 

“Three hours!” She says embarrassed that she just realized she had her pacifier still in her mouth.  She spit it out like she took a bite of sizzling hot food with the cheese in the middle.  

Kayla still trying to wake up wipes the sleep out of her eyes.  She wants to be changed a dry fresh diaper is better then a wet one.  She knew later she would probably be making a messy diaper but she hoped not! 

Will I ever get used to this! She thought as she began crawling.  

Catherine carefully removes wet diaper and throws it in trash, after which she wipes Kayla's crotch and ass with wet wipes, cooing at the same time: “That's it. Now mommy will make her Kay-Kay dry and clean. Why are you frowning? Mommy loves it when the babygirly smile” and begins to tickle her chin Kayla and make raspberries on her naked tummy.
Catherine plays with Kayla, like a loving mommy, where changing diaper her baby's...

"Look it's snowing. It will make you so sweet little girl." - Catherine continues to cooed, as she sprinkles baby powder on Kayla and finally closes the diaper.

Then Catherine takes off Kayla's top and puts the onesie with little teddy bears and fastens the buttons on the diaper. Catherine's final act is to return Kayla's pacifier, completing her baby's look.

“Now crawl into the kitchen. Since you are a baby now, I will train you and teach you, to crawl on all fours. If I ever see you walking on two legs, like adult, except when I am holding you, then I will do so, that your ass can be used to light cigarettes. Got it? Now crawl, baby." - Catherine said and lightly stroked Kayla's diapered ass, so that she began to move.

• Like 1

Kayla never ever would’ve thought she’d be laying there getting her diaper changed!

“I’m not a baby and no I don’t like it!” She pouted as this was probably the most humiliating thing ever!! 

No no no no not this! She screamed in her head as she was ticklish. 

“Qu-quit n-no setoulsy! Kayla kicked her feet giggling.  

If no one could see and they were just standing outside the door they would think it’s just a mommy changing her baby girl.  

Kayla laid there still not happy with her new baby life as again her mommy dressed her even swatting her hands away like even that is too much responsibility for the baby. 

She opened accepting her pacifier wondering if her stupid mommy was really going to have the girl she bullied at school come babysit.  

“Yes.” She said behind the pacifier as she began crawling with a little smack to her diapered ass to get her going.  

• Like 1

Catherine smiles watches, as teen-Kayla, dressed like a babygirl, crawl down the hallway towards the kitchen, her diapered ass funny wagging.
“You crawl so well, good babygirl. I think you won’t have any problems remembering the experience of crawling since you were real babygirl.” - cooed Catherine, who was walking behind Kayla.

“Tomorrow your high chair will come here and you will only eat in it, but while it’s not there, you’ll have to sit on mommy’s lap. So I’ll be sure that you won’t fall.” - Catherine said, sitting down on a chair and placing Kayla on her lap and tying a bib around her neck, with pink pastel letters: “Mommy’s baby princess”

After which the maids bring food for Kayla and Catherine.

These were real jars with baby food "Gerber" that Catherine bought in store and a baby bottle filled with white milk liquid... It was real baby formula "Similac" in which was added, on Catherine's orders, a muscle relaxant... It would relax Kayla's arms and legs and, most importantly, her tummy... "Who very hungry babygirl here?" cooed Catherine open first jar with baby food...

Kayla just groaned in her fantasy she was yelling at Catherine and telling her off.. In reality she was making faces of what her dinner was going to be..

“Gross gross!” She cried as here came the airplane full of carrots.. 

Kayla made faces but with the swat and a threat of a spanking she opened and spit some out but her new mommy just scooped it up cooing at her saying baby’s a messy eater…

For dinner of Kayla's had very soft puree carrots, strained beef and peach puree.

Catherine feeding and playing with Kayla like a real babygirl...
“Wroom-wroom little plane is flying. Open hangar,” - she cooed and lightly tapped baby plastic spoon against Kayla’s pursed lips.

When Kayla refused to eat, Catherine pinched her nose and when she tried to take a breath air, then at that moment Catherine put a full spoon of baby food in Kayla'smouth. If Kayla spat out her food, Catherine simply collected it from chin and returned it back to her mouth.

“Oh, what a cute, messy face you have. Clear. You have to eat it all. I can’t put my baby to crib with an empty tummy.  I will be bad mommy... Here, you can drink it, between bites. If you’re good girl and eat it all, I’ll give you chocolate pudding for dessert. .. But if you keep spitting, I’ll give you pure of brussels sprouts,” - Catherine said and put a plastic nipple from baby bottle in Kayla’s mouth, which full baby formula.

Catherine then filled another spoon with baby food and brought it again to Kayla's mouth: "What decision have you made, baby? Open your mouth, sweetie."

Kayla kept fighting it but the pudding was a great incentive to eat her food and be good.  She kept her crying and opened when the spoon was brought to her lips. 

She was happy once she was given a drink even if it was a baby bottle and she assumed baby formula by the taste.  

The baby continued eating spoon after spoon.  

Kayla was happy and relieved when she was told it was the last jar. 

"Good babygrly. Very smart decision." - Catherine cooed with a smile as Kayla's trembling lips parted and accepted the baby food.
Catherine smiled watching Kayla wince when she swallowed it.
"Okay. Let's continue." Catherine said and soon fed Kayla both carrot puree and strained beef.

“Very good job, baby Kay-Kay. I keep my promise. You can drink half of it, but hold the bottle with both hands while I open the package with your reward. It's time for Pudding.” - Catherine said and kissed Kayla's cheek.

Soon the pudding was finished. Kayla ate it very quickly. Catherine sat on a chair and feeding Kayla a bottle until, it was empty.

Then Catherine put a towel on herself shoulder and placed Kayla's head there and began to gently pat her on the back.
“Baby has nasty gas in her tummy. Make a good burpy for mommy,” Catherine said gently as she continued to stroke and pat Kayla on the back.

And soon Kayla burped and even spat out some of the baby formula, which Catherine maternally wiped from Kayla's lips with a soft cloth. "Mommy clean it, baby. Don't worry..."

“Gross gross!” She cried gone were her hamburgers  fries and salads and her iced coffee..

She hated how she drank the bottle as fast as she can just to get the taste out of her mouth!  It looked very much like she loved her baby bottle and baby formula but nothing could be further from the truth.. 

Seriously she’s burping me no way does this work and I’m not an infant she thinks to herself but soon she burps and spit up even followed it..

Wow that really works! She was shocked and surprised! 

Catherine puts pacifier back in Kayla's mouth and give her updated tablet.
"Babygirly, play with it, while mommy eats her dinner. And then mommy will play with you before go to the sleep" - Catherine said with a smile and began to eat her carbonara pasta and drink white wine. And she watched Kayla's reaction, knowing that there were many changes in her tablet intended for new babies....

Kayla was real happy to have her tablet back! One day it just disappeared and now she had it she opened and noticed right away that her screen saver was real babyish with teddy bears and puppies and big bird and Barney the dinosaur. 

A look of anger came across her face and she was boiling mad. 

She reached for her pacifier for comfort and to stop her from yelling! 

Kayla didn’t know what she was more mad about her computer being turned into a baby computer cause she found out she couldn’t go to any of her normal sites or the way she smugly ate her great adult food and she was stuck with baby food! 

"Don't angry on mommy, babygirly. My baby is too young to play adult apps. I downloaded apps that suit your now baby's status." - said Catherine finishing her dinner and then leaving the dirty dishes for the maids to clean up.

“Now mommy will play with you. I promised.” - Catherine said with a smile and walks into the living room and sits on the couch and sits Kayla on her knee and takes the tablet and loads up game with animal sounds.

A screen appears with cartoon faces of farm animals: chicken, horse, cow, pig and donkey.
“You have to press your finger on these muzzles and repeat these sounds after them. Let’s start. First, mommy will help you, and then you will do it yourself.” - said Catherine and found a cow's cartoon and heard from the tablet: "Moooo."

"And now you." - Catherine said and gently stroked Kayla's diapered ass.

• 2 weeks later...

“Are you serious!” She said ready for someone to come out and say this is a big joke.  Little by little she realized it wasn’t just diapers, baby food, clothes ect.  
It was like a whole new world was being built around and for her and everything was BABY this and BABY that! 

Damn it this really is my new life.  She thought as her new mommy took her hand leading her what to pick then to make the animal noise.  

She didn’t wanna do it but I nice reminder of who she is and what she was wearing.  She knew all too well it was a reminder do it or I spank. 

“Moo.” She said just like the Cow.