LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disobedience is the path to infancy (with Kaylaindiapers)

Katerina McCoy was a 35-year-old tall blonde with green eyes. And a very strict and domineering character.

She was often unlucky in her life... But finally she was lucky enough to smile at her. Katerina managed to win the heart of a very rich widower, James. They had been dating for six months. They would have gotten married long ago, but there was a problem. James's daughter, Kayla, did not want to accept Katerina into the family. Katerina didn’t know what to do with her...

• Like 2

Kayla was seventeen and so close to being an adult that she hated being told what to do.  She had a good life able to do whatever she wanted. 

All that changed when her dad got married and now she had a step mom who they seemed to battle all the time.. Kayla wanted her freedom and Katrina seemed to wanna take it away.  

For so long Kayla had the house to herself as her dad worked out of the country a lot and now Katrina was there all the time. 

“I’m not a baby I wish you’d leave!” She replayed the conversation in her mind. 

She had told Katrina off and it felt good now she was hiding out in her room just to avoid her!  

• Like 1

Katerina endured this hostile attitude towards herself from Kayla's for a long time. In addition, recently she began to spend huge sums money and Katerina was worried about this... Since childhood, she did not like to share anything. Especially now with money that she could use herself..

“No. She is not at all ready for adult life. No one taught her and it will all end with her ruining us.” - Katerina thought.

By chance she came across a website Dailydiapers.com and found a solution to her answer. "I'll teach her. How to be a good girl and attitude for me properly."

Katerina went to the pharmacy and bought a strong diuretic and sleeping pills. Then she ordered Kayla's favorite pizza and a large bottle of coke, but asked for more pepper to be added to pizza.
She added two sleeping pills and a diuretic to the drink bottle.

After that, she grabbed some pizza and soda and went to Kayla's room. "Kayla, I know you don't love me, but I ordered for you, your favorite pizza. Take it, as the first step to a peace." - said Katerina with the kindest fake smile.

Kayla was not happy with her step mom and she had to figure away to drive her away. 

“what do you want!” 

Kayla was hungry 

“Um ok thanks!” She said taking the plate and pop quickly shutting the door. 

Kayla sat down and began eating. 

After a thirty minutes or so she found it hard to stay awake.  

She didn’t even remember falling asleep but she was out.  

Katerina waited half an hour and, not hearing any movement in Kayla’s room, decided to check on her.

Kayla was lying on her bed in an uncomfortable position. In front of her was a pizza box and half a bottle of cola.

“Kayla's wait very unpleasant morning” - Katerina grinned and made Kayla more comfortable in bed. In the fetal position. Katerina carefully inserted thumb Kayla's into her mouth, which, to Katerina’s surprise, Kayla began to suck.
And suddenly Katerina saw a wet spot growing on the bed.

“Everything is going just fine” - said Katerina and after taking several embarrassing photographs of Kayla, she left the room..

Kayla woke up and was embarrassed immediately realizing she was sucking her thumb what the hell! She said feeling like she had a hangover. 

Waking up and stretching she felt something wet. 

“Crap I must’ve spelt my pop!” She said to herself.  

Looking at her pants and the bed she realized she had an accident! 

What the hell! She said jumping up.  

She immediately began removing the sheets. 

I have to get rid of all this before Katrina sees this she says frantically.  

Katerina knew that Kayla had bladder problems this morning, so she set a trap near the laundry room... And she came out of the shadows, as soon as Kayla appeared carrying her wet sheets.
"Well, well. What do we have here? Looks like someone can't keep their panties dry?" - Katerina said with a smile - “Don’t you dare lie to me. I smell urine. Did you wet yourself, Kayla?”

Katerina looked sternly at Kayla with her hands on her hips.

“You should behave more calmly, llittle wety girl, especially after what happened” - said Katerina. “Throw these sheets in the washing machine and let’s go to the bathroom. You stink of urine. I need to give you a bath.”

“I’ll be fine it was a stupid accident so shut up and you’re not giving me a bath!” She yelled as she was really mad and embarrassed..

Kayla tried to move but her step mommy was in her way..

”Move I need to wash my sheets!” She said annoyed at how Katrina was talking to her.. 

Catherine is tired of putting up with this attitude towards herself.

She suddenly grabbed Kayla by the ear, twisted it, and dragged her into the bathroom.
"You don't dare talk to me in that tone anymore. You need to be punished and news for you. You won't take showers anymore. Only little baths and I'll bathy you. I don't know if it's an accident or not, but the fact is that you're peeing in panties, little girl." Katherine said sternly while dragging Kayla to the bathroom by the ear.

"Now quickly open your dirty mouth."

“Owe owe!” She yelled as she was dragged by her ear…

”Let me go let me go!” She cried as Katrina had her ear good..

”I’m not a little girl I- I don’t know what happened!” She cried as she was scolded and she was humiliated and embarrassed as her step mom seemed to turn on a switch she was in control now…

Kayla did as she was told opening her mouth..

”Let me go let me go!” She cried 

Catherine begins to wash Kayla's mouth with soap. While making sure that every nook and cranny of her mouth was covered in soap.
"That's it. I'll wash all those nasty words out of your mouth. By the way, I was walking past your room, with my phone. And I took a photo of your wet bed and how cute you suck your thumb. Interesting what say your friends and their parents, if I send them a photo in our group chats WhatsApp's? - Catherine said while working with soap.

Then she sat Kayla down on the floor bathroom's, leaving the bar of soap in her mouth, and went to draw a bath. “Don’t you dare move and don’t take the soap out of your mouth until I say so. Ok. Here, you are will play with this for now and Catherine gives Kayla a doll-mermaid.

Kayla's two-year-old cousin goes and plays with her when she comes to visit James.

Kayla was crying as she never had her mouth washed out before…

”Ugh pl- please st- stop!” She cried and begged as Katrina let Kayla now she was now longer in charge things have changed in their relationship as Katrina stepped up and became the step mom or mommy that she was supposed to be…

kayla took the doll still crying with the soap in her mouth… She can’t even think of anything but the nasty soap taste and how she’s going to get out of this! 

Catherine prepared an excellent bath for Kayla's full warm water, added lavender scent and bath foam "Mr. Bubble" and a few  toys for  3 old-years babies.

"Okay. Your bath is ready. You can take out the soap and rinse your mouth, while I undress you and get you ready to make you a clean baby Kay-Kay." -said Catherine give Kayla's glass with water and quickly pulled wet nightgown Kayla's over  head. After panties and bra, I threw everything in the trash bathroom's.

"You won't see them again. We need to go over your wardrobe. Now give hug for mommy." - cooed Catherine.

“Please I’m sorry I’m sorry!” She said as she looked disgusted.  
Kayla couldn’t believe she had toys and her step mom was about to give her a bath. 

“I’m not a baby!” She yelled as she wasn’t sure what Katrina meant about baby Kay Kay. 

“I can undress myself!” She cried as her hands were slapped and she had to stand there as her step mom undressed her.  

“You can’t throw my clothes away!” She cried. 

Kayla rolled her eyes 

“You’re not my mom and I’m to old two be giving hugs I’m seventeen not seventeen months!”
Kayla was getting mad how Katrina seemed to be treating her like a little girl.  

“I don’t know a single seventeen-year-old girl who doing pee-pee in their beds.. Now a lot will change. Do you think I’m joking with you?! Remember. When, I tell you what to do - you do it, without question, otherwise happen this... "- said Catherine and grabbed Kayla and spanked her on bare ass. Each buttocks 10 times. Now her ass was very red and hot.

“Now go in bath, and I hope your sore ass, will be a good reminder of how to behave while I give bath you.” - Catharine said and took Kayla in her arms and carefully immersed her in the warm water of the bath.
"Start playing with this toys and don't be naughty, little girl." 

Kayla yelped as Eve swats hurt! 

She was so mad how Katrina was treating her but her ass was on fire so she wasn’t going to argue about it.. 

“Fine.” She said grabbing the toys playing with them.. 

Catherine moistened a soft sponge in the shape of a frog and added liquid soap and began to soapping Kayla's back and chest, cooing at the same time: “Look "qwa-qwa" now this soft frogy will make litlle Kay-Kay very clean. Soon your little ass will shine in the sun with cleanliness.”

Catherine lowered her hand lower and lower, not missing a single piece of Kayla’s naked body, and soon washed the private area pussy's. Every fold.
"Okay. Now roll over onto your tummy, sweetheart. I need to thoroughly wash your sweet ass, little girly."

“Quit calling me that I’m getting tired of this cr!” She caught herself cause she was going go say crap but after her mouth washing she decided against it and let her step mom wash her..

She blushed and was real embarrassed as her special places were touched.. 

Kayla let out a little moan and she hoped he mom didn’t hear her.. 

Catherine turned Kayla over on her stomach, in the tube and spanked  wet ass Kayla's a couple of times right there.

“I warned you that you are forbidden to swear at me, especially with bad words. Now it was a light punishment, but one more word like that addressed to me and you won’t be able to sit for a week.” Catherine said sternly.
"Now let's finish swimming."

With that, she thoroughly washed Kayla's ass and legs. Every toe on the foot...

Then she wrapped her in a soft towel and took her under her ass in her arms and brought her to her room. "Now lie here and don't you dare move. I'll get you some clothes and then let's go have breakfast." Catherine said sternly and left the room.

Kayla’s ass was on fire she wasn’t going to say or do anything as she tried to stop crying she was so mad and embarrassed as every inch of her body was washed! 

She couldn’t help but feel like a little girl as Katherine did everything for her. 

Kayla did as she was told not sure why she had to lay down but she was determined not to get another spanking! 

Catherine came to Kayla's room, but didn't find anything suitable in her things. Then she remembered that James had said that a lot of old things were stored in the attic...

Catherine went there and found a big bag with Kayla's childish clothes. Looking inside she found: a cute pink top with picture a cup and a cute white mouse and the same cute pink pants from fleece with painted cups and saucers and find out toddler's pink panties with specks and "Hello Kitty" on them.. "This should fit perfectly." - said Catherina while looking at things.

She took them and returned to the room and was pleasantly surprised, to see that Kayla was still lying there, waiting for her return...

“I found something that will suit you, my little fashionista, - Catherine cooed. - I can't believe you ever wore this. These things will be happy to be on you again. Be polite and tell them "Hi"

Catherine begin dried Kayla, preparing her to dress up...

Kayla looked in horror as she saw what she was going to be wearing and it sucked!  

“You can’t be serious I can wear my own clothes!” She cried…

Kayla wanted to yell and scream but she didn’t want a spanking! 

"Girls who pee in bed don't wear grown-up clothes. They wear what  give them mommy or daddy. Let's deal... If you keep panties dry by the end of the day, I'll give you back the grown-up clothes and treat you like an adult. But today, you'll be dressed like a 5 year-old little girl." - Catherine said with a grin, putting Kayla on her feet, she pulled on Kayla toddler's panties... "Very nice. They fit perfectly on you and your little assy is completely covered." - Catherine said.
Then she helped Kayla's put over head a colorful top and pants. On her feet Kayla's Catherine put pair sandals.
"That's how cute you are in these clothes. All that's left is to do your hair." - said Catherine and, using a hair brush and rubber bands, formed two ponytails with bows.
“Now give mommy a hug. Say “Thank you” and let’s go have breakfast.”