LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disobedience is the path to infancy (with Kaylaindiapers)

"The beds are for those who can keep their panties dry. You pee in the bed and then you need a crib. Look how cute it is. There are also plastic sheets on each and a mobile to soothe the baby when it's time to sleep. I think this one is just right." " says Catherine stops next to one of the cribs white-green color with little drawers and a cute bedding with stuffed bunnies and flowers on sheets and the mobile over crib also had l bunnies and other animals 

"These cute little animals will take such good care of you when you sleep,  babygirly." Catherine cooed and orders the selected crib for delivery and she specifically shows the seller, for who this crib...

73dee5e264139a1bdc91aa5e84785351.jpg

71CEDUqcftL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

aca784397b5097caa3654d0086aa1376.jpg

Kayla now realized this whole baby thing was real and even more serious now even getting a crib! 

“It was h accident I -I don’t know what happened!” She cried as they approached the cashier..  It was a girl who was younger then Kayla she blushed bright red as her new step mommy said it was her crib.. 

Kayla was hoping they were done but then she found herself in the section surrounded by packs of diapers..

“Yes. I would believe that this was an accident, but you missed your panties twice. Therefore, I don’t believe in accidents. Okay, let’s see these. - Catherine said and took a large pack "Pampers". - Very nice there is also a moisture indicator. Watch when you do wee-wee or poo-poo, then bear cubs will appear... I think that they will last for a long time, but if anything we will buy more."

Then Catherine went further down and added new pacifiers, bibs, baby bottles and, of course, a large pack of baby's formula into shopping cart. Catherine then walked over to the shelves with baby food  "Gerbe and began looking at the many jars.
“What do you love most, babygirl? After all, you will no longer see adult food. You will eat what other babies your age... Baby food...”

“Please I don’t know what happened it’s not my fault please!” She cried a she watched her place a big box of over 100 diapers.. Kayla knew this was a done deal her step mom was going to make her a baby! 

She watched in horror as she saw the pacifiers and bottles..

”Baby formula!” Kayla wanted to cry she was being reduced back to infancy..

Kayla looked at the food and the choices were horrible but she figured she’d pick out the ones that shouldn’t be too bad..

”Apple, Peach, banana and pudding.” 

Catherine takes a week's supply of baby food.
"So... Apple, peach, banana and pudding. These will be your desserts, but my baby has to eat meat and vegetables too... So I'll take those too..."

Next was... strollers...

“Look how cute it is. You’ll be walking in this. What kind of stroller do you want? Lying or sitting?” Catherine asked as she looked at the different strollers. And after Catherine calls the seller.

When the stroller seller arrives, she turns out to be 16-year-old Daphne. The girl who was bullied all the time by Kayla at school. She was a year younger in school and was the target of constant ridicule from Kayla and her followers. Kayla kept taking her lunch money and even made her pay to use the bathroom at school.

Family Daphne's don't have very  much money  and she works at the store during her free time from school. To get money for yourself. "Hello miss. How can I help you? K-Kayla? Is that you!?!?" - exclaimed Daphne.

“Gross please can I have something else!” She cried with the threat of a spanking she had to pick out some of her own baby food chicken, beef, turkey then some vegetables peas, carrots, squash.. 

Katrina told her to be a good baby and play along..

”lying.” She said softly not believing she was made to pick out her baby food and now a stroller! 

kayla blushed bright red with a cart full of diapers, baby food baby bottles, pacifiers ect it looked like Katrina was preparing for the new baby and now Daphine the girl she used to bully is looking at her and the basket full of baby things.. 

“Let’s go!” Kayia said to Katrina.. 

“Shhh, babygirly Kay-Kay. The adults are talking now. And the babies sit in carts and suck pacifiers.” - Catherine said to Kayla and put a pacifier in her mouth, which fell out...

- "You know each other?" - Catherine asked Daphne.

- “Yes, we go to the same school, and she is a big pain in my ass.” Daphne answered.

“Well, the Kayla you knew is no more. You won't believe it, she pees in her panties, but now she's just a cute babygirl now and we're here to pick out baby things for her. Can you help us choose a stroller? – Catherine asked Daphne.

Daphne smiled and stroked Kayla's cheek, as if she were a real baby... “Of course, Aunt Daphne will help you choose a stroller in which such a cute baby will walk and nap. Moreover, I can sit and look after her like a nanny if you need to leave the house..."

They see a lot of strollers. Daphne offers one. White-blue color, can be in different positions, both lying and sitting.

"Great choice. Baby, tell that sweet auntie 'Thank you' for helping us choose a stroller for you and it looks like I won't have to worry about choosing a babysitter for you," - Catherine said with a smile.

eff903604ca713442c7ee3e9b6b36d32.jpeg

Kayla wanted to cry how her step mom was now treating her like a baby and was telling her about everything to the girl she bullied! 

The new baby glared at Daphne 

“Baby sitter I’m tired of this bull shit it ends now!” She says angrily trying to get out of the cart!  Kayla wanted to say that and in her head she imagined saying just that.  Her daydream was over. 

Kayla was furious but she didn’t want a spanking. 

“Thank you for helping pick out a stroller for me.” 

Daphne waves goodbye to Catherine and Kayla and their next destination is the clothing shop...

“Well, baby-fashionista, now we will update your wardrobe.” - Catherine said and brought her to a rack with frilly baby's dresses. Catherine chooses 3 dresses: blue like Cinderella; pink and yellow. They were all made with lots of lace and sequins.

"You'll look great in them." Catherine holds the dresses to Kayla and imagines how they will fit on her.

After the dresses were in the cart. Next, Catherine chose 3 types onesies.
One was pink with teddy bears, purple with stars and blue with heart and words "I love my mommy."

"You'll have such sweet dreams in them. I really envy you, baby." - cooed Catherine

The last thing Catherine did was pick out some more frilly socks and Mary Jane shoes.

"Yes, we bought a lot of things. Are you hungry?" - Catherine asked Kayla and moved towards the food court.

Kayla looked in absolute horror at what her step mom was getting her she realized she was going to be dressed as a baby. 

That bitch Daphanie better stay away if she thinks she’s going to babysit me! She thinks to herself. 

“Yes.” Kayla was hungry 

Catherine brings Kayla to the food court.

And he brings one of the baby's high chairs on court and help Kayla's sit from the cart to the high chair and pushes it up to the table.
“Sit here babygirl and I’ll be right back with food. Babies sit in their cute high chairs and wait their mommies...” - Catherine said and leaves. Soon she returns with food. She took for herself: roll caesar, a very tasty salad and green tea.
And for Kayla... On the tray there was a baby bottle with baby formula's and two jars of baby food. With peas and bananas...

Catherine helps Kayla secure the plastic bib around her neck and picks up a can of peas.
"Who's the hungriest little one babygirly here?" - Catherine coos, stirring the baby food with a plastic baby spoon and scooping some up, bringing it to Kayla’s lips, pretending to be an plain: “Vrummm an airplane is flying - open the barn.”

“I- I don’t need to sit in a highchair!” She whined as she was crying cause she knew her freedom and life was over and now she was starting a new life as a baby..

She saw Catherine reach into the diaper bag and pull out baby food and a bottle of baby formula..

”Me.” 

Kayla understands this baby thing isn’t going away anytime soon..

She opens and makes faces as it takes several bites to get used to the texture and the taste.. She just kept telling herself soon it will be gone then I get the banana.  

“Good babygirly. How good you eat, my little eater.” Catherine cooed as she continued to feed Kayla.

From time to time Catherine deliberately messes and stains cheeks, chin and lips Kayla's with baby food. Making her face even more infansy.

A flock of girls walked past them and they looked at Kayla,  for a minute, then laughed and shooting her on their phones and left.

"You don't have to worry about other people's opinions. You're just a mеssed cute little girl, after all. Mommy will clean up your messy face a little later. Here, have a drink before we get to the bananas." Catherine said and stuck a nipple from a bottle into Kayla's mouth.
Catherine knew that this baby food and formula would very relax Kayla's bladder and soon she would be very wet...

Kayla tried talking as Catherine got some on her face and that just caused her to get even more of her face…

She tired to eat to get it over with then when she saw some teenage girls younger then her laugh and take pictures…

They teased her saying she’s cute and if she needs a babysitter call..

Katherine could tell the baby was upset so she calmed her down and cooed at her offering her the bottle…

Kayla sat there and then she felt the urge from Mother Nature and now she was going to try to fight the battle she’ll never win! 

Catherine lets Kayla drink half of her baby bottle before she starts feeding her baby food. Banana mushed.

When Catherine finished feeding Kayla. Meanwhile, she finished her bottle. Catherine checked Kayla's diaper, and found it not only wet...
“Oh, looks like someone did a great job with your cute diaper? Don’t worry, I’ll change it, as soon as you finish this bottle, but I want you to ask me for it. Otherwise, you’ll be left in a dirty diaper until the evening.
Say in the most subtle babish and lisping voice: “Mommy, change my di-di please.”

Kayla drank her bottle without any problem and she enjoyed the banana baby food much better then her baby food dinner..

”Wammy wange why diaper Pwese!” Kayla asked in her best baby talk cause she desperately wanted to be changed! 

“You’re very good babygirl. Of course, I’ll change your di-di. Let’s go, I saw "baby’s room" nearby" - said Catherine and gave Kayla a motherly kiss on the forehead and put her in the cart again and let’s go look for a place where we could change the diaper.
They soon find the room thanks to a sign on the door.
"Okay. We found a place to get you dry and clean babygirl's, before we buy the last of our things and go home." - Catherine cooed and tickled Kayla's chin.

They go inside and Catherine helps Kayla onto the changing table.
"Great. There's powder and wipes here, and we have a lot of diapers now." - Catherine said pulling Kayla's shorts down to her ankles and carefully removing the used diaper and cleaning Kayla with wet wipes.

"That's it. That's it. No dirt on the delicate baby's skin." - Catherine cooked, while working with wipes...

81dbbed1e27222d593fc92ace3fd7b66.jpg

Kayla was so nervous she got on the changing table wishing she was bigger than none of this stuff would be happening! 

Once on the changing table she closed her eyes thankful she had the pacifier to comfort her.  She heard the tapes rip open while Catherine her evil step mommy cooed at her.  Touching her most sensitive parts.  She felt the diaper being pulled tightly between her legs and taped in place. 

Glad that’s over she thought to herself. 

After adding baby powder, Catherine stuck fresh and clean diaper on Kayla's, while cooing: "That's it. Dry baby - happy baby."

"You've been good today, little girl. That's why you deserve present... a new toy." - Catherine said
Soon they found themselves in a department where stuffed animals were sold.
"Here. Choose a mate to keep you company when you have a nap time. After all, you will now sleep twice a day. Day nap and night sleep. You can even choose two toys - Catherine said and gives Kayla, for her choice of a teddy bear, a stuffed lion, and a fluffy puppy. - Choose new friends babygirly."

Kayla hated the road she was going down she did feel better once she was in a dry clean diaper… She did like the smell of the baby powder and the nice fresh diaper..

”Seriously I’m going to have a nap time?” Kayla was just surprised how determined her step mom was set to make her a baby now even a nap time..

”Teddy bear and lion.” She said softly knowing this was all too real! 

Catherine chooses a stuffed lion and teddy bear and puts them in the cart with the rest of her things: “Here, babygirl. Say: "Hello" to your new friends. Give them a hug and a kiss. Now it's time to go home. It's already for you day nap time now. Let's go."
Catherine goes to the cashier and begins placing things on the belt. The cashier smiles as she pushes through the items..
- "It doesn't look like you're pregnant."

- “I’m not pregnant, but very soon I’ll become a mommy. Here’s my baby,” Catherine answers with smile too and points to Kayla’s sucking pacifier.

The cashier smiles even wider, when she sees Kayla and hands to her a lollipop and a balloon. “Tgis for you, sweety. We give each baby a little gift.”

"Tell the good aunt: "Thank you." Be polite." - says Catherine lightly stroking Kayla's diapered ass.

After which Catherine and the cashier agreed on the delivery of a crib and stroller and Catherine and Kayla would soon leave shopping center.
"It was a great shopping."

“B- but I I just had an accident I- I don’t need to be treated like a baby!” She cried stuttering nervously…

Once they got to the cashier Kayla frowned as she was made to suck a pacifier..

Kayla knew she better take the lollipop or else she might get a spanking as her new step mommy patted her diapered bottom like a warning! 

“Thank you.” 

Catherine brings Kayla back to home and tells stuff to unload the car, while she takes care of her babygirl's.

"I'm going doing repair this place. This room isn't safe for my baby, but first we're going to play a really fun game. Before you go to sleep." - Catherine cooked, while she carried Kayla to her room and then brought huge garbage bags.

"The game is called 'bye-bye things.' And here are the rules." - Catherine said with a smile, straightening the first garbage bag.
"Now you will throw all your adult things into this bag and after every thing is in this bag. You will laugh, giggle and clap your hands and say in babish tone: "bye-bye things." Let's start with your underwear... Throw your bras, panties and adult socks here. I'm waiting." stern say Catherine and open drawers with Kayla's underwears.

Kayla couldn’t believe how her step mommy made her sit down suck her pacifier while mommy brought in her baby packages! 

“What hell no I’m not doing this I’m tired of this bs!” 

Kayla was on fire she was so pissed she knew if she threw away all her big girl clothes that would mean the only clothes she would have is baby clothes! 

“Look I’ve had enough of this shit I had an accident I’m not a baby enough is enough!” She yelled throwing her pacifier across the room that she had spit out before she went on with her tantrum.  

"You are bad babygirl. I'm tired of your screaming. You just earned another trip over my laps." - Catherine said sternly after hearing Kayla's words.
She sat down on the bed and jerked Kayla onto lap with her ass in air.

“You have already wet your pants three times and these cases can hardly be called an accident. You are a babygirl now, and I'm your mommy and I will tell your father this. I think he will also agree with my new rules. Let's see how many spanks you need to learn lesson.” - Catherine said sternly, as she lowers shorts and diaper from Kayla's ass and begins to hard spank her naked buttocks

"You're a baby. You're a baby. You're a baby..." - Catherine repeated after each spank.