LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disobedience is the path to infancy (with Kaylaindiapers)

“Ok that’s fine!” Kayla knew she wouldn’t have anymore accidents so she was sure by tonight she’d have her thongs back..

She has to indure the humiliation of her step mom dressing her what looked like she would wear when she was a little girl. 

Kayla wasn’t happy with her hair in pigtails she knew she looked extremely childish.. 

Thank you let’s go eat.” She was hungry but she didn’t wanna give her a hug or call her mommy! 

Catherine leads Kayla by the hand into the kitchen and sits her on a chair.
“It’s so good, that your little cousin often stays with you. We can use her dishes.” - Catherine said. She full apple juice into a sippy-cup with ladybugs painted on it. Quietly Catherine adds a diuretic there, and adds chicken nuggets, and an omelette into which she mixes in laxative powder, masking it with salt. "Let's see how you handle all of this." - Catherine thought to herself.

Then she puts childish colorly plate with food and a cup in front of Kayla. Finely Catherina chops the omelette and chicken nuggets and gives her plastic fork and knife, after ties a bib with the colorful inscription “Little girls on Kayla's neck... "Will you eat by yourself or you need my help?

“This is stupid one accident and you think I need to be treated like a little girl!” Kayla was furious..

”Seriously a sippy cup no I- I don’t need a bib!” She whined 

Kayla bristled with a threat of a spanking and time out…

”I’ll eat myself!” She said angrily as she didn’t want another spanking she began to eat real pissed off at Katrina! 

“I treat you the way girls, who can’t get to the bathroom should be treated. Now eat your breakfast before I start spanking you and hand-feeding you” - Catherine said sternly...

Catherine knew, that the diuretic and laxative in the juice and omelet would do their job, with Kayla’s tummy... And she quietly leaves, after which deliberately breaks the lock of the bathroom door. Now it is impossible to open the door.

Then he returns to the table and calmly drinks coffee and eats sandwiches and watches Kayla’s face...

“I-I can go to the bathroom!” She cried as she was getting mad.  

After the threat of a spanking she decided to be quiet and she began eating! 

I can’t believe this bs! She thought as she was picking at her food eating..

Kayla watched as Katrina sat back down like she was so happy! 

I’m going to get her back somehow. she thought as she took a big drink of juice and finished off the last bite…

”Ok I’m leaving.” 

"You ate well. And you deserve to watch TV. Sit here and watch. I'll wash the dishes and join you. Call me if anything happens." Catherine said.
She took Kayla into the living room, sat her down on the floor, and turned on the TV to a baby's channel that only showed shows for little childs. Catherine gave to Kayla a doll. For play with it and left, looking at her watch. She knew that in 20 minutes the laxative and diuretic would play their role...

“This is stupid I’m not a little girl!” She cried as Katrina wouldn’t even let her sit on the couch…

Kayla rolled her eyes 

Seriously the brats i used to babysit for used to watch this crap…

She was mad as Katrina took the remote control with her…

Kayla sat there with nothing to do putting the doll down…

After about forty five minutes she felt herself needing to go to the bathroom bad…

“Oh shit!” She yelled 

She tan to the bathroom

”What the hell!” She pulled hard trying to open the door but it seemed like it was locked.. She kept pulling and pulling desperately..

She was desperate to get to the bathroom she forgot what she was fighting for anyways and she had another accident! 

Kayla began crying 

Catherine saw, how Kayla begin fidget on floor and then leave. Catherine guessed that trouble was about to happen to Kayla and took her phone with her.

Catherine saw Kayla, unsuccessfully struggling with the door bathroom's and then soon the laxative and diuretic won and Kayla messing her panties again and was now standing in a puddle of urine with wet pants.

Catherine comes around the corner and takes a photo of Kayla in a humiliating position...
“This is the second time. It looks like our deal is off. From now on, you are no longer a toddler, you will now be a babygirl. Come with me, it seems James still has diapers left, I will change your wet panties, and then we will go shopping.” - Catherine said looking at a clear photo of Kayla with wet pants and a red face.

“N no it’s not my fault the door was stuck it wouldn’t open!” She cried 

“I’m not a baby I’m not wearing diapers!” She cried as she was dragged to the room..

”I- I can ta- take a shower!” She said feeling like she was losing…

”Shopping I don’t wanna go shopping!” 

"I'm tired of your whims. You will listen to me from now on." Catherine said sternly and spanked Kayla's wet ass several hard times.
"Otherwise, I'll send your wet photos in Facebook and your Instagram. Let's see how you explain the closed door story to your friends and teachers in your school. Now since you're a babygirl now. Get on all fours and crawl to your room. Immediately."

Catherine finds diapers, powder and wipes from two-year-old cousin Kayla, who sometimes comes to visit and spend nights with James. And comes to Kayla's room.
"Look, I find it... We'll have to use someone else's diapers for now, but today we'll buy your own cute diapers. I've seen that you're not ready for adult panties." - Catherine said, as she laid Kayla on her back on the bed.

“No no please I’m not a baby!” She cried as once she reached the room she saw the diaper it was a baby diaper with little teddy bears on it..  

“N-no this isn’t fair!” As her bottom was smacked then she laid there defeated! 

• Like 1

“Oh, but you are laying now with wet pants and you cry like babygirl now. I know what needs to be done to calm the baby. I also borrowed something from your cousin...” - Catherine said to Kayla and put a pacifier in her mouth.
"Very nice. Now start suck it. Your daddy told me, that you like to smoke... So consider this your new cigarette, and now mommy has to rid you of the wetness."

With these words, Catherine took off Kayla's pants and top, and lastly, her wet panties.
Kayla lay completely naked, while Catherine cleaned her ass and pubis with wet wipes.

"And don't even think about covering your body. Little babies don't care if they're naked. And they're not embarrassed by their mummies." - Catherine cooed and blew a raspberry on Kayla's bare tummy. "Give smile to your mommy, babygirl."

• Like 1

Kayla couldn’t believe she was given a pacifier.. She thought about spitting it out but with her bottom already sore she decided against it..

She just boiled inside about the smoking dig…

Once Kayla was naked she laid there covering herself up until her new mommy warned her…

I’m not a baby I’m not a baby!” She cried 

“Quit quit!” She said trying to remain mad and stubborn but she couldn’t help but laugh as her new mommy played baby games with her like any mommy does during diaper changing time.. 

• Like 1

“Very funny. Babygirly, you love to make mommy laugh. You are the cutest baby in the world. And when I finish with the diaper, you will also be very dry.” - Catherine said, straightening a pink diaper with cute little with painted cubes with cute letters "BABY" and stars on it.
Catherine takes Kayla by the legs and slightly lifts her and straightens the diaper under her. After which Kayla's ass and pussy were patted with powder puffs until she was white with baby powder. Then, she was quickly, neatly wrapped and velcroed into diaper.
"That's it. Now your little ass is dry and protected. And you can do poo-poo and pee-pee without fear of ruining the floor or furniture. Dry baby - happy baby" - Catherine cooed maternally, stroking Kayla's diapered ass...

Kayla couldn’t believe she was about to be put back in diapers…

”This can’t be real!” She cries 

She was so embarrassed as her step mommy saw her naked then she felt the diaper being slipped under her…

The powder and diaper did smell good! She didn’t want to admit it..

Oh no here it comes she closed her eyes as the diaper was brought up pulled tightly between her legs and both sides taped. 

“This is stupid I’m not a baby!” She cried as her step mommy kept cooing at her and laying on the baby talk as she patted her new baby’s plastic crinkly diapered bottom. 

"Be quiet, baby. If you don't want any trouble. Suck your cute binky and don't disturb mommy." - Catherine said while choosing clothes for Kayla to go out home...
Next, Catherine find and put on her new baby a white top with hearts and red shorts, covering the diaper. White lace socks and white Mary Jane shoes were put on Kayla's feet.
"Too bad. Too little wardrobe choice, but thanks to your daddy's finances, we'll be adding to your baby wardrobe today." - Catherine said to Kayla and kissed her on the nose.

Then she picked her up and carried her to the car...

Kayla looked in horror at the clothes she was dressed in… She was furious as she was no Longer allowed to pick out her own clothes! 

“Pl- please I can’t go out like this i’ll Be good no More accidents ok!” She cried as she was put in the back seat not even given a chance to sit in the front seat..

Catherine carries Kayla to the car and puts her in the back seat.
“Now you will always ride in back seat and in a special baby seat... We definitely have to buy it for you sweety. If we get stopped by the policemen, I don’t want to be given a fine for "improperly transporting babygirl’s" in the car. Only adults sit in front and people who can "Keep their pants dry and clean," - Catherine cooed as she buckled Kayla into her seat belt.

"You should have thought about the consequences before bringing suffering to others. Now all this is in the past. After all, you are starting your life with a clean slate. Now let's go." said Catherine and turn up engine...

30 minutes later Catherine parked her car near shopping center "BABIES R US" 

"Ready for shopping baby? I saw your  kilometers bills after your shopping trips with your friends... It's time to go shopping with your  mommy."

Kayla just sat there pouting hating all this crap..

”This isn’t fair little Johnny wears pull ups and don’t have a stupid pacifier!” She said talking about her little cousin who’s diapers she used to change when babysitting.. He’s in pull ups and now she’s back in diapers..

Kayla rolled her eyes she she saw babies R us sign..

”You’re not my mom!” She yelled 

• Like 1

Catherine turn off car and sighed, after Kayla's yelled at her.
“You don’t dare talk to me in that tone, baby...” - she said sternly and walked to the back door car's and opened it.

Catherine sat up, unfastened Kayla from her seat and laid on lap. "This is what happens when you naughty..." - Catherine said, pulling down Kayla's red shorts and diaper too, exposing her ass.

And then she began to spank Kayla, right in the parking lot, saying after each spank: "YOU'RE A BABY. I'M A MOMMY."

Some people stopped and looked at the punishment... Some woman and a little girl stopped too and she told her child. “You see what happens when a little girl gets naughty.” and the girl replied: “I won’t be naughty anymore, mommy.”

After the punishment ended after 30 strokes, Catherine adjusted Kayla's diaper and put her shorts back.

“Now apologize to mommy and give me a baby's kiss on the cheek, as an apology.” - Catherine said and turned her cheek.

“No no please please!” She cried kicking her feet trying to cover her ass with her hand but Katrina was ready for everything.  

Kayla cried and was relieved when it was over. Once she was sat up and her diaper pulled up she dutifully did as she was told.

”I-I’m s-sorry m-mommy!” She cried In between sobs.  

“I don’t know what baby kissses are pl-please I’ll be good!” All the fight was drained from her body and her ass was on fire! 

"Okay. You'll still have time to learn for baby's kiss. Now let's not waste time go to shopping. You've been naughty, so you'll ride in the cart." Catherine said and sees an empty cart, puts Kayla in it and puts a pacifier in her mouth.
"Suck it and don't spit it out, babygirl. If you don't want to get very hurt ass, right in the middle of shopping center." Catherine said and began to move towards the entrance of shopping centre.

"You need a new bed first. The old one isn't fit for you at all, babygirly.." - Catherine cooed and found the section with cribs... “Do you want help choosing?”

Kayla hated this so much.. Why did I have accidents she thought as she was pushed around sucking her pacifier..

”Crib seriously can’t I just lay in my bed?” She whined trying to be careful so she didn’t get a spanking..

Kayla’s eyes got big as she was surrounded by cribs! 

“Um no this is ridiculous!” She cried