LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Year Is 2349

The year is 2349 crime has come a big problem. The women of the United State sick and tried of the men trying to go bars, and going to other places that are in public interview of child. So lady by name of Aleris Prinn become the respent of the World for Women. She imposed that any men that do a crime will be change into baby girl, or baby boy to learn how to behave in the real world. Aleris Prinn that since that have way to regress men who of commit crimes. She and many ladies decide that not one cycle but three would the trick dependable on what law they broke. A Cycle is 21 years of soft, or hard time. There is no longer a death penalty .A man by name of Ian call woman a bitch, and swore at the judge at in courtroom who was lady. He was sentence to four cycles being baby boy. The Judge told him that if continue to be bad he would up as a baby girl. He become very quit and said yes ma’am. He new name was Ian she sent to Aleris daughter house where she would learn that being baby would be good for now. Ian moms name Jean Prinn she was very strict she told me that when I was two years old that would get a spanking by here mom, and for swear at the judge. I as reduce to 8-month baby boy.

On way mummy told me that I would my welcome spanking when I got home, and then take nap. I start to cry she smile at me. Just then we pull in to this big blue and white mansion. She got me out of here sport neon pink car we were met at the door by women that had blonde hair mommy said her name was Niki was going be my big sister. I told she could spank me. Mummy took me up stair to my pink and blue room. And change my diaper, but left naked on the bottom half. I look at big red armless chair next to that was a little next was paddle that said my name on it. I try to fight, but mummy, was to strong she as for my big sis to hold my hands. She start warm my bottom with her hand I tried to hold back from crying, but after ten spankings with her hand I was crying ask her to stop, but mom said need to use the paddle then start; whack mummy plzs stop she ask I was going behave myself, but continue to cry whack, whack mummy I want anewr I nod my head mummy said I need to speak. She spanks me about ten more times then I was cry so hard she stop. I continue cry then about 10mins. I said I would try to behave. Mummy I hope so for hinny can’t take much more today.

She put thick white cloth diaper with pink plastic pants. She asks big sis watch while went to get warm milk, but I stop her and told I couldn’t have it. Mummy look at me sternly ask why I said look in my medical records. The Mummy got apple juices instead I went sleep for fours.

I woke nice wet I cry big sis what wrong. She you stinky she changes my diaper and you were a bad boy she was looking at spanking.

More to come.

• 10 months later...

The year is 2349 crime has come a big problem. The women of the United State sick and tried of the men trying to go bars, and going to other places that are in public view of childern. So lady by name of Aleris Prinn become the respent of the World for Women. She imposed that any men that do a crime will be change into baby girl, or baby boy to learn how to behave in the real world. Aleris Prinn that since that have way to regress men who of commit crimes. She and many women decide that not one cycle but three would the trick dependable on what law they broke. A Cycle is 21 years of soft, or hard time. There is no longer a death penalty .A man by name of Ian call woman a bitch, and swore at the judge at in courtroom who was lady. He was sentence to four cycles of hard time being baby boy. The Judge told him that if continue to be bad he would end up as a baby girl. He become very quit and said yes ma’am.

I went through the chamber to become 8 month baby boy.He new name was Ian Prinn she sent to Aleris daughter house where he would learn that being baby would be good for now. Ian's mummy name was Jean Prinn she was very strict. My mummy said that when we got home I would get my welcome spanking and meet my big sister. When we go home mummy go me out car seat. I look up with my eyes say my new house which was big blue and white mansion.mumm had me her in arms just got to the front door we were met by my new sister that had blonde hair and blue eyes . Mommy said her name was Niki was going to be my new sister. Mummy and my sister took me to the living room where lay me over lap and pull little orange paddle with my name on it . Mummy told sis to vedio tape it. Mummy rip off my diaper and my welcome spanking first I try really hard not to cry but start cry smack smack smack samck smack smack whack mummy had stop but bawling my eyes couldn't stop crying. I just laid there finialy mummy spoke softly to me said is what happens to bad little boys now don't weyes mummy . Jean said to here bab boy I'm out no cream butt right you understand? I nodded my head ,but he say it i said yes mummy. She hand me to my new big sister told to take me to my new room put in new diaper and feed bottle of apple jusice. Jean hand me to Niki she carry me up stairs to my blue room with care bears on it . My sis took me to the change table start to baby talk me I just laugh smile at her , and I kiss her when she put me in a thick pink daiper ponys on it . She put me in purple pj's mummy came in the door with warm apple boltte to my sister who was now in rocking chair with her arms cuddling me . I try to refuse the bottle at first ,but sister glare me told if didn't take the bottle I would get a spanking from here and she would have to mummy I was bad little boy. I took my bottle and started to suck on all of it's worth. About four hours later wake up that meesy and wet nappy I bawling my eyes out and my sister and mummy walk through door say what dear. I say mummy and sis I messy and wet my nappy My sis it's okay babies do that. Mummy picks me up takes to the bathroom sit me on toliet strap me to it so I won't fall hurt myself. Mummy call's to Niki to her to get the bath toys for your brother and bubbles. Niki comes in the door look at says look at stinky I start to cry and yell at her ,but mummy looks at me tell me stop it now I stop crying, and then mummy tell her no teasing your brother. She tell Niki that she behave ,or she might spank her as well. Niki tell me sorry she calling me stinky and start to help get me ready for first bath as baby boy she carfuly take me out of the purple pj's she can feel how there are tell mama to quickly fill the huge pink tub hot water for baby bubbles and bath toys. I'm holding tight to my big sister so won't fall down since can't stand on my own anymore.. The tub is fill with hot bay water and bubbles big sis takes my nappy off and cleans me off and puts me in the tub. Munny leaves the bathroom with sis for just moment ,but leaves the door open so she can see me. they justing with me in tub ehile play with my toys. Sis comes back in bathroom tells me she going to clean me for first time in my new house not to give a hard time becaue she will spank on my wet bottom I just nod my . she starts to clean me from head to toe I just there play my toys . I start to her water is cool off she stand me slap me on thigh I cry little bit she's says stop coplaining I say okay sis. after my all she pick me fluffy white towel to dry me . My sis took me to my room and put me in pink nappy with my name on it I look at to ask why it had name it . She said it was way for them to keep track of me . Then she start to dress me in baby cloths she pick took me down stairs put in front of the holo tv to whatch cartoons. I start to whatch carebears with new lessons about being kid . I start giggle mummy came see what was going on and found laughing she came hug me said it's almost dinner time babykins. I looked over at the clock it read 4:30pm on Saturday Aug.21st of 2349, but didn't care. It seem like forever before she came abck turn off the cartoons and start yeling and crying for them to go back on . Mummy said i will get spanking for right before for yell at her. She took me to the bright yellow high chair to feed me my sister was they saying I should've been good on my first day home. I was feed baby liver flavor and baby flavor banna food it didn't taste well ,but i knew it wasn't going for nest few years. After I was feed mummy put on stoold in the kichen facing the corner to wait for my spanking it seem like forever,but it was onlt 10mins mummy came and took me stairs to the barthroom to brush my teeth for me and then wash my mouth with soap for yell at her is what she told me ,but now her was my doom ,or spanking I knew I was getting for beening bad boy. she didn't take her indress me I curse at her which was big mistake in the house which find why! She took me to the red huge chair in my room pull out small baby pink whip , and told my sis to hold my hands so i wouldn't try to cover my butt. Fisrt start to lucture me why babies don't swear,or potty mouths at there mummy and elders , and he this taste of what if ever swear at me ,or anyone agian I just lay there. She start use her hand smack smack smack smack smack then she switch over to pink whip I knew it was going hurt bad but didn't how until later. Whack Whack Whack Whack whack whack whack whack whack it like fivety times she hit me ,but only 25 times I was crying ask forgiveness she hand me to sis who held me for 25mins and put cool cream bottom and said now plzs bro don't swear agian I like seeing you cry for a stuip reason like that mummy dosen't play that game I just nod ask for my poar bear oliver which found in my room i said thankyou. She then start to dress me for bed white rabbit onise and asd mom if she could bring the new warm milk in for her to feed me. When came through the doors she didn't look at me ,but i knew why. The warm taste so good fell sleep so fast that sleep through the night woke late morning when mummy came to wake me up.

Mummy said it was time wake , and go see Gramie. Mummy look at me I said sorry for being bad. Mummy said you will bad time to but still love you. She change me out of stinky nappy and put me in new one said be good love.

The year is 2349 crime has come a big problem. The women and some men of the United State

sick and tried of the men and killers trying to go jail, and going to other places that are in public

view of childern. So lady by name of Aleris Prinn become the respent of the World

for Women. She imposed that any men ,or killers that do a crimes will be rejuve into baby girl, or

baby boy to learn how to behave in the real

world. Aleris Prinn feel that since that have way to regress men and killers who committed these

crimes who. She and many women decide that

not one cycle but three would the trick dependable on what law they broke. A Cycle is 21 years of

soft, or hard time. The rejuves people who

were adults ,but got turn into kids throught this process. Hard time kids they got got H print on their

hand in red ink that only could taking off after

all Cycles were complte. Soft timers got a slivers on there hand . A Cycle is 8 months to 21 years.

There is no longer a death penalty . Here more destril about it.

At first, 'rejuves' were treated as adults, even though they were in children's bodies. This

turned out to be a mistake. Many of the early rejuves got into trouble...and stayed there. They were

unprepared for the emotional roller coaster of adolescence, and had none of the necessary

support, guidance and discipline they needed. We now know that both judgment and emotional

maturity are at least partially derived from the

physical body. A rejuve may have all the memories of an adult, but will tend to have the judgment

and emotional needs and reactions of a child their physical age, which is why all 'rejuves' are legally

treated as children and placed under the supervision of responsible adults. Even today,

many rejuves have trouble dealing with the combination of their necessary loss of freedom and the

emotional problems of adolescence. Many experts now recommend rejuvenation back to at least

the age of ten, to allow people enough time to adjust to childhood before having to hit

puberty. And every child, whether rejuve or real convicted criminal, must have at least one

responsible parent.

A man by name of Ian was on trial for calling women a bitch and murder of her husdand. The

man he was said to have kill was Thrall Prinn. He was marry to Aleris Prinn. This was huge trial it

was the first murder in in ten years .They said that he murder him by people in World of Warcraft

kill mosters with rune sword. The judge said that it was guilty less then one hour

after the testiony had been given . He was not given chance to defend himself by say what didn't

do. He swore at judge who was a women as

leave courtroom waiting be one those 'rejuves' .He was sentence to ten cycles of hard time being

baby boy. The judge came to where the

women bailiff was hold him in place and told him that if continue to be bad he would end up as a

baby girl. He become very quit and said yes ma’am.

more to come .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...