LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got myself a new toy 🎁

Hi everyone it has been a very long time since I’ve posted a topic here so I have some new questions to ask you all and i hope you all can help me out with this.

My first question, i just purchased a very naughty 😈 toy today and i can’t wait to receive it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°, i purchased a vibrator from Amazon it looks pretty good 😍😍so i am very very excited for it too arrive and hopefully it will help me have a huge sticky accident in diapers and some time in my underwear 🩲 (i hope the explosion is not too messy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹) here what I purchasedΒ https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005005009491342.html

My second question is, i want to buys some new diapers online so i am thinking of trying out some megamax diapers the website that i was thinking of using to buy is healthwick.ca but i never tried them before so i was wondering if any of you ever purchased stuff from them and your opinion about them.

Ps: Oh i forgot to mention something in my first question, the vibrator has like 10 mode to use at the moment it will be my first time using this to make me pump out a big load in my undies and diapers are there any tips you guys can give me like how long do i need to wait before i need to change the mode or anything else can anyone give me some tips please???

I have nothing to offer on your vibrator questions, but as far as healthwick.ca goes, I have bought diapers from them dozens of times, including the MegaMax. They're very good to deal with, very professional, and I've never had any issues. As for MegaMax diapers themselves, they are top-tier, but expensive in Canada, relatively speaking - they sell packs of 40 for something like $189, so that's close to $5 a diaper. MegaMax's are very comfortable and do have great capacity, but top-tier Rearz diapers are comparable, and typically can be had for $3.50 a diaper or so, and less than that if they're running one of their many sales.Β 

If you're looking for a diaper that you can wear for a good stretch, the MegaMax can redeem some of its upfront cost via allowing you to get away with using fewer diapers in a day, but if you're looking for a diaper to poop in, then I say buy the cheapest ones you can get - the MegaMax makes no claims regarding retaining more solids than any other diaper of similar dimensions. Its advantages pertain primarily to its liquid storage capabilities.Β 

For the toy be careful as a lot of what is sold by aliexpress are not very good quality toys, hence their price. Just watch out for any leakage from the batteries, tears that may trap bacteria when cleaning the toy, etc. Also be sure you use proper lube or it can damage the material the toy is made from.

As for modes, intensity, etc., there aren't any standards, it is very different for different people. Experiment and find what suits you best. Personally I give the remotes to my Wife and Daddy as it's so much more intense and fun when it's in the hands of someone else.

18 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I have nothing to offer on your vibrator questions, but as far as healthwick.ca goes, I have bought diapers from them dozens of times, including the MegaMax. They're very good to deal with, very professional, and I've never had any issues. As for MegaMax diapers themselves, they are top-tier, but expensive in Canada, relatively speaking - they sell packs of 40 for something like $189, so that's close to $5 a diaper. MegaMax's are very comfortable and do have great capacity, but top-tier Rearz diapers are comparable, and typically can be had for $3.50 a diaper or so, and less than that if they're running one of their many sales.Β 

If you're looking for a diaper that you can wear for a good stretch, the MegaMax can redeem some of its upfront cost via allowing you to get away with using fewer diapers in a day, but if you're looking for a diaper to poop in, then I say buy the cheapest ones you can get - the MegaMax makes no claims regarding retaining more solids than any other diaper of similar dimensions. Its advantages pertain primarily to its liquid storage capabilities.Β 

I see πŸ˜‰... Well now i am very happy you had experience with healthwick.ca i will defiantly order from them later but tell me something i notice that hey are giving away free sample of megamax diaper are they really free ????Β 

2 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

For the toy be careful as a lot of what is sold by aliexpress are not very good quality toys, hence their price. Just watch out for any leakage from the batteries, tears that may trap bacteria when cleaning the toy, etc. Also be sure you use proper lube or it can damage the material the toy is made from.

As for modes, intensity, etc., there aren't any standards, it is very different for different people. Experiment and find what suits you best. Personally I give the remotes to my Wife and Daddy as it's so much more intense and fun when it's in the hands of someone else.

Actually i did not order it from aliexpress i have order it from amazon.ca it not the same colour but it the same toy and also it not the same price i pay it $26.99 so i got at a good price, also i purchace some inflatable undies a while back when it was inflated full it was hard to masturbate in them so i needed to find remote vibrator to help me impregnate my diapers more easily now that i finally found one i won't need to touch the front of my diapers or try to reach my naughty bit when i am wearing my super inflated undies all i need to do is press the button and get my diapers pregnant hands free 😈 πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹.

Oops sorry i hope what i said was not to offensive ????😊

3 hours ago, adam4landry said:

i notice that hey are giving away free sample of megamax diaper are they really free ????Β 

They charge for shipping, which was around $10, at least in Ontario. But I do believe that they will generally provide a free sample.Β 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

They charge for shipping, which was around $10, at least in Ontario. But I do believe that they will generally provide a free sample.Β 

Oh is that all well i think that not so bad i will order a free megamax sample this week so i can try them out, also do you know how many diapers are there in a sample pack????

16 hours ago, adam4landry said:

also do you know how many diapers are there in a sample pack????

Two I think. I haven't had a sample from them of a "premium diaper", however - maybe for something like a MegaMax, they only send one. But on a lower-end product, typically it's two. You can call their customer service number or email them and ask - they're great, very responsive.Β 

Well everyone here a update on my new toy, i just received my new remote vibrator this morning and I also received some diapers samples as well i am very excited to try out my new remote vibrator at the moment i charging it up so I can test it out tonight 🀭🀭😈😈 my new cock ring vibrator look like a starfish now i am very very and i do mean very nervous to try it out but i think it will do much better than the massaging gun i used on me last time plus it won’t make a big hole πŸ•³οΈ in my diaper like the massaging gun did πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….