LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New kid on the block

Hi all!! 
I’m new here but not new to the abdl lifestyle. Let me share a little bit about myself. 

I am 25 years old and my little age is between 1 and 2. I’m kind of a needy baby and love attention and talking to people!! I’m always open to conversation with anyone about anything!! 

I’m a longtime abdl (8 years or so) I’ve been in and out of the lifestyle for the past 7 years but the last year or so I’ve jumped in head first and I’m on my way to becoming 24/7!! Sometimes it’s hard to stay with it with my active life but I make it work!! 

I thoroughly enjoy wearing diapers and it makes me feel so happy and relaxed and little!! It’s been a huge stress reliever in my life as well and for that I am thankful that I found them!! 

A couple of my favorite activities include coloring, playing with my stuffies, watching tv and movies and talking to people!! 

That’s enough about me for now but I look forward to talking to anyone any time!! My inbox is always open!! 

Much love, Baby Ryry

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD Ryry. Come in, grab a high chair, and get comfy. There plenty of good likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1