LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Veronica's Nightmare (private)

“No, you need a stuffie for daycare and besides I think you could use some cheering up. Now we are getting you a toy and until we do we will stay at the toy store.” Said Carrie refusing to let Veronica make the decision. “Now come on.” Said Carrie.

Once in the toy store, Callie took Veronica to the stuffie area. “Okay pick out at least two stuffies.” Ordered Carrie. She started to get a few for the little’s. She always got at least two toys for each classroom everytime she came by the store. 

Veronica was now basically doing the potty dance and realized Carrie was probably ignoring her need to pee, knowing she'll pee her diaper eventually. 

Veronica groaned as Carrie told her to grab two stuffies. She also realized she was calling her Carrie in her head, that was good. She'd never start calling her mommy in her head or see her as anything but the woman keeping her in diapers.

Eventually she just grabbed two stuffies, not even caring because she wanted to speed up the process. 

"Mommy can I please use the toilet. Please don't make me pee in my diaper. I know you said no more potty for a while before you'll try potty training again, but I promise I'll start acting like an adult now."

Veronica pleaded, begged and almost cried. Deep down she knew once anyone got to this stage, wearing baby clothes, and seeing the pacifier, it brought her even lower, that they'd never be allowed near a big girl potty unless it was to sit on the floor and watch whoever it was watching them use the toilet because they couldn't be left unsupervised. It was mostly done in public restrooms with a caregiver needing to go to the bathroom and no one to watch their baby while they do.

• 2 weeks later...

“No sweetie, you are not ready for the potty. Mommy said in two weeks you can try the potty.” Said Carrie. Carrie checked her. “Besides you already peeing sweetie.” Cooed Carrie feeling the warming diaper. “Shhh. It is okay. This is why mommy got you in diapers.” Cooed Carrie bouncing Veronica in her arms. 

Carrie went to the check out. “Can we hurry this up. My little one need to go home. I think today has been very stimulating for her.” Cooed Carrie. Carrie paid for the toys. “Mommy will change you at home. She does not live far from here.” Said Carrie buckling Veronica in. She liked her babied employee.

Carrie drove home humming and singing to the songs on the radio. She enjoyed the drive home. “What sounds good for dinner sweetie. Pasta, or pizza?” Asked Carrie.

Veronica blushed as Carrie pointed out that she was already wetting her diaper. Sadly she realized her diaper wasn't that wet. These diapers could hold another two wetting at least. 

After being put in the vehicle she doubted she'd get a diaper change till bedtime. But Carrie might go ahead and change her, but it's common to leave a Little in a wet diaper till it's almost leaking. Most of the time only changing it early if it's messy, but some mommies won't even care about that and only changing their Littles diaper if it's either wet enough or it's a blowout regardless if the Little pooped their diaper or not. Veronica wasn't sure if Carrie would leave her in a messy diaper till it was wet enough or not. 

When asked about dinner she was relieved to be given a choice and it seems she won't be on a baby food diet or worse, a liquid only diet like being breastfed. 

"Pizza mommy." Veronica replied happily.  Afterwards she realized Carrie could just run her food through a blender and feed her basically baby food, but she decided to stay positive. 

"Mommy, am I the first Amazon you've seen get demoted to baby or wear diapers, I know it's rare for an Amazon to get demoted to baby, but an Amazon being diaper punished isn't as rare? Have you ever been diaper punished either at a previous job or during school, or university?

“Yes you can have pizza but letting you if you fail your potty training in two weeks. Your diet will change.”said Carrie picking Veronica and setting her in the living room. “So ground rules, you will be change, dress, and fed by me. If you make an Ollie in your diapee. You wait until I change you. You do not ask for a change.” Said Veronica. She pulled out her phone and ordered two large pizzas.

Once she was done, she went to Veronica with a bottle of chocolate milk in her hand. “Now I have a soggy baby that needs a change.” Said Carrie putting the bottle into Veronica’s mouth. Carrie laid Veronica down and untaped her diaper. “Someone is soaked. I think you had another pee during the drive home or you really were peeing in the store.” Said Carrie lifting Veronica ankles to get the old diaper off. It laid in the bin with a thud. Soon Carrie had Veronica powdered and taped in a clean diaper. “Now what does baby Veronica say?”

"Yes mommy." Veronica replied to the rules. She blushed when Carrie mentioned how wet her diaper was. She had just peed in it again as they walked to the house. 

Veronica blushed even more as her body reacted to Carrie wiping her between the legs. She was glad Carrie hadn't said anything about it. She just concentrated on drinking her baba. 

Once in a clean diaper she was taken to the living room and sat in the floor. Any playpen Carrie might have had would've been too small for Veronica to be in as most are made for Littles, maybe a Tweener sized one might be big enough for her to sit in, but not everyone had those on hand as most adopted Tweeners are treated as older toddlers, some even forever go to school.

Sadly Veronica noticed whoever would drop off the pizza would see her and her obvious diaper if they glanced inside.

This was going to be a long two weeks. Hopefully by the time she's in pull ups and potty training she won't be used to automatically going potty in her pants or potty training would be rough.

Carrie was pleased how quickly Veronica took to the bottle, especially since she put a power laxative into the milk. Carrie smiled as she was sure before dinner was done, her former employee would be needing a bath soon. She decide when she was in the store that Veronica would stay hers forever. “That Mama’s good girl for finishing her baba.” Cooed Carrie tickling Veronica.

She gave Veronica her two stuffies as she went and refilled her baba with juice. “Now go play with your toys.” Cooed Carrie. She went to order more diapers online when she heard the doorbell.

”I think dinner is ready.” Said Carrie as she answered the door and set the pizzas on the table. She smiled. “Veronica come here so mama can feed you.” Said Carrie cutting up a few slices into small bite size pieces.

Veronica was embarrassed when the pizza was delivered. She hid her face behind her stuffies so she wasn't sure if the delivery driver saw her or not.

When she stood up to walk over to Carrie she started getting small cramps. She knew it wouldn't be long and she'll be make a mess in her diaper. She wondered if she'd be able to hold it till right before bed, but if she timed it wrong she might end up being put to sleep in a messy diaper or mess her diaper after being put to bed. She wasn't sure when that was. She decided to hold it for now and enjoy her pizza.

Carrie smiled as she set Veronica on a chair and started to feed Veronica. “Mama will feed you slowly so you don’t get a tummy ache. We don’t need you have to upset tummy. Do we?” Cooed Carrie treating Veronica as if she was a little or a baby. Carrie finished feeding her the pizza slices. 

Carrie wiped her face. “Good job. Now I think a bath would be the perfect way to tire you. Plus I think someone is about to go poopy. I can hear your tummy gurgling. You really are a baby huh.” Cooed Carrie. “Stay here and finish your poopy. Mama will get your bath ready.” Cooed Carrie. “I don’t think you will be potty trained anytime soon. Maybe I will need to change your diet so it comes out easier.” Cooed Carrie before she went to fill the tub with water.

”Veronica, are you ready for your bath. Did you finish pooping?” Asked Carrie picking Veronica.

Veronica was happy, eating her pizza, trying to ignore the fact that it was being fed to her and that she was being talked to like she was a Little. 

Once Carrie mentioned a bath and that she was expected to have a messy diaper beforehand almost brought her to tears. 

Once Carrie was gone she quickly got up and hid behind the sofa. She tried to hold it in, but the cramps had been getting worse and her squatting didn't help. 

She heard Carrie yell for her, but she stayed hidden. By the time she heard Carrie's footsteps she had lost control and was slowly filling her diaper, which was already a bit wet anyway. Now she just hoped she'd be finished before Carrie found her so she wouldn't have to keep pooping her diaper while being watched.

“Veronica.” Said Carrie. She entered the room to see Veronica grunting and saw the diaper fill up. “Oh sorry sweetie, I did not know you were not finished yet.” Cooed Carrie. She waited until Veronica was done poopin. Carrie picked up Veronica and pulled the back of her diaper. “That was a really big poopy. Oh and you are wet. Sweetie I don’t think you will be able to be potty trained.” Said Carrie. Carrie carried her to the bathroom.

Carrie laid Veronica down and stripped to just her diaper. Carrie took a photo. “Look at how cute you are. You were a big baby. Not an Amazon at all.” Said Carrie before she went to work cleaning Veronica. She set Veronica into the tub and started to wash Veronica making sure she was thorough in cleaning her private areas. “Don’t think I don’t know you are loving when mommy touches you.” Said Carrie

Veronica blushed as Carrie watched her finish pooping her diaper. Sadly during the diaper change she got really excited while being wiped. It's been a long time since anyone touched her down there and usually she masterbates anywhere from once to twice a day during the week, more on weekends if she feels like it. And she hasn't had an orgasm at all today.  Veronica blushed even more when Carrie mentioned her excitement during her diaper changes.

"Mommy, I only get excited because it's been a while since I had sex with someone and I usually cum at least once a day and I haven't been able to today." Veronica blushed.

• Like 1

“Oh really.” Cooed Carrie. “Maybe Mommy should reward her baby girl for listening to her today. What do you think baby girl. Do you want Mommy to help you make cummie?” Cooed Carrie as she rubbed hard and getting deep with her fingers. “Mommy think she can help with that.” Cooed Carrie as she kept rubbing until she heard the noise she was waiting for.

”No time to dry you off and get you diapered for bed.” Said Carri picking up Veronica and setting her on the toilet seat to dry her off. Once that was done she quickly diapered Veronica. “It is a warm nice a top should be just fine.” Said Carrie putting a t-shirt on Veronica that did not even cover her stomach let alone her diaper.

”time for bed. Get into Mommy’s bed while she gets you a baba.” Ordered Carrie pointing to her room. Carrie smiled as she went to the kitchen to fill a bottle with formula and mixed a strong diuretic and laxities. She did not want Veronica to think she would wake up in a clean diaper. She returned to her room and gave Veronica the bottle.

”now mommy can read you a story or put on a cartoon show as you finish you baba.”

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...