LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Veronica's Nightmare (private)

Veronica woke up, it was early in the morning. She started getting dressed to go into work. She looked in the mirror and saw a twenty-five year old short Amazon woman with beautiful red hair. She hated that she was shirt for an Amazon, she got picked on a lot in high school and in university. But that motivated her to study hard and graduate early. Now she works at a Little Daycare not far from where she lives. 

It didn't take long to drive to work. She greeted the Tweener at the desk and her two coworkers. One was older, probably early forties and the other is my age. After greeting them we got to work setting up for the kids.

Carrie woke up after having to stay late to fix paperwork that some new employees have messed up on. She got cleaned up and ready for the day events. She drove her large van to the daycare that she owned and waited for her employees to arrive. Carrie was always the first one at the daycare followed by her niece of her older sister who was the front desk worker due to being a Tweener. She waved to her employees and waited for all of them to show up for the morning meeting and assignments.

”Okay good morning my hardworking teachers and aides.” Said Carrie. Carrie had the employee a classified as teachers as they needed a childhood education degree to work at the daycare and to make sure the Littles and other get the proper treatment and education. “Okay Miss Karen as always you will be assigned to your Sunflower class. Your aides will be Miss Laura and Mr. Tucker.” Said Carried writing their names on the board. The Sunflower class were for the Littles that were still potty trained and got to be treated like four to six year old. 

“Miss Bell, you will be bumped for the Seeding class to the Sprout class due to Miss Liz is on maternity leave. You will have Miss Veronica as your aide. Miss Veronica is I know I normally put you in the Seedling class as you are still learning but I feel like you are ready for the Sprout class. Once I feel like you got the grasp of that class I will move you to the Sunflower clsss to finish you training before you become a teacher instead of an aide.” Said Carrie. “Now I know the Sprout class will be short handed today but I am sure you both have it. Miss Molly will take the Seeding class with Miss Renee and Miss Maple.” Said Carrie.

The Sprout class was for the Littles that got treated like three to four year old. It is the smallest class but the most busy as these Little got pull ups and too many accidents got them sent back to the Seedling class. “Miss Veronica if you need any help today come find me.” Said Carrie.

Veronica listened to the meeting. She kind of zoned out a minute till she heard her name. She looked at the board and realized she'd be in with the worse group of Littles. They aren't babies and they're not "mature". Veronica is sure that most of them go potty in their pants on purpose just to annoy her. She had spent half a day there her first day to help out. She hated it. 

"Thank you ma'am. I'll let you know if I need anything." Veronica replied before getting up and heading out with her coworkers.  She met up with Miss Bell in the classroom.

"I hope today goes better then usual." Veronica said to Miss Bell as they got ready for their students.

Two hours in and she really needed to poop. She was giving a Little boy a light spanking for having a messy accident in his pull up at the time. Miss Bell was getting everyone ready for a new activity. 

Once she got the Little cleaned up and back in diapers, per company policy, she went over to Miss Bell to tell her that she need the bathroom so she could see about getting someone to cover for her when behind her someone said eww gross. Veronica turned around and saw a Little that a complete blowout in her newly acquired cotton training panties and it was everywhere. 

It took time for Miss Bell and her to get the girl cleaned up and everything else. Veronica had just finished cleaning the carpet and was standing back up when a cramp hit her and it was so bad that in her current squatting position she started pooping her panties. Which, with her grey leggings would start to show an obvious bulge in the back. Her face was in shock, then turned red in humiliation and a tear formed in her eyes. Not crying, but close.

• Like 1

Carrie was checking on the Seedling when she heard noise coming from The Sprout Classroom. She entered the room to see a bunch of Littles yelling and a few pointing and laughing. She saw Miss Bell was cleaning up a toddler then looked over to see Miss Veronica in tears. “What is going on in here?” Asked Carrie.

”Miss Veronica went poopy.” Said one of the Little’s as he sucked his thumb. 

Carrie went over. “Michael I told you to quit lying.” Said Carrie. She went to Veronica and saw the bulge. She sniffed the air before taking Veronica’s hand and led her out into the hall then into her office.

Once there, Carrie pulled back Veronica’s legging and panties to see the load inside her panties. “Miss Veronica, care to explain why you pooped yourself. I thought you were an aide not a charge.” She said with firmness. Each employee has to sign a contract that hold them to similar standards as the charges they care for. Carrie when to her cabinet and grabbed an Amazon size pull up. “Lay down.” Ordered Carie pushing her to the floor. She removed the legging and the messy panties before she started to clean her up. “So tell me what happen.” Said Carrie as she cleaned Veronica up like any charge and forcing the pull ups on her.

Veronica barely registered Carrie coming into the room. She was so focused on the laughing and teasing from her charges. When Carrie led her into the hallway she thought it was to talk, maybe let her go home for the day, but that thought was dismissed as they continued and got inside Carrie's office. 

Veronica was startled when her boss checked her pants like she was a toddler.

"It was an accident, I swear." Veronica said as she was being cleaned up. Then she saw the pull up and while she's lucky it's not a tape on diaper like any of her charges would be put into after pooping themselves, it was a demotion or punishment for any Amazon to be wearing it. And she really didn't see the difference at the moment. And she's lucky she's not getting spanked for it. As far she can tell.

"Please don't put me back in diapers, it was an accident. I had to go and things got busy and I tried to hold it and I did, for a little while anyway. " Veronica pleaded with Carrie. In her eyes, especially at that moment it was a diaper, it was the worse thing that could happen to an Amazon. 

They had achieved great medical procedures and have eradicated the need for any Amazon to need any protection after being potty trained. So the stigma of an Amazon wearing any padding was worse then it was 80 years ago. 

• Like 1

“You know the rules and the laws.” Said Carrie as she powdered Veronica and slid the pull up on her. She got a long skirt and clean leggings and put them on Veronica. “You are lucky I am just counting this as a regular accident instead of a messy one. Miss Veronica, we at Forever Sunny daycare prides ourselves as the best Little daycare in the city. Other Amazons leave us their littles so they could go to work.” Said Carrie behind her desk. “How does it look when one of our new teachers poops themself like they belong in the daycare instead of running it.” Said Carrie.

”So like any other Little that has an accident in their undies you will wear pull up for the rest of the work week. To make sure of that you will be staying with me. If you do not have another accident all week you get your panties back and you can go back to your place. If you keep having accidents or another messy one, steps will be taken to make sure this daycare remains the best. If that means you end up in diapers as one of the charges jnstead of a teacher or an aide then so be it. The laws state as soon as an Amazon proves they need diapers they are viewed as Littles and will be adopted out.” Said Carrie. “Now I called Miss Miss to come in and help with the Sprout class but why did you not tell me that the class was becoming a handful. That is why I told you if you need something come get me.”

After getting dressed and everything Carrie said and asked Veronica looked down at the floor. 

"Yes ma'am, I understand. And thank you for not spanking me like many others would do and for not counting it as a messy accident. Can I go to the bathroom on my own, like normal, are there any rules i have to follow now?" Veronica asked.

After she got a reply she answered her last question.

"I thought I could hold it. But as I was getting up from cleaning the floor I lost control.  It won't happen again, I promise."

Veronica was so embarrassed to be dressed this way. She's lucky she's wearing leggings and her skirt is long. Maybe she can keep everyone from knowing or at least not focused on it and just pretend she's not wearing it. She can totally make it without another accident. 

“Yes for now but if you have another accident you will have to come find me and I will take you to the bathroom. I will also do checks on you like any other charge in pull ups.” Said Carrie. “Also next accident there will be a spanking.” Said Carrie before sending her out to head back to the classroom.

Once in the room, the Littles were quiet as they looked at Veronica it seems they were told not to pick on her otherwise there would be punishment. “Miss Veronica, I will get them ready for snack time. I want you to get a few of the books and do story time while Miss Moss helps me get their snack time done.” Said Miss Be.ll. The snack table only had room for five Littles at a time so the others would have to wait until it was their turn. “If you need another break for things go to the wall and call for the Boss she will relieve you so you can take care of things.” Said Miss Bell.

"Yes ma'am, I understand. I won't have another accident. I am an adult afterall." Veronica stated as she left. Though the look Carrie gave her, with her eyebrow raised, let Veronica know that she wasn't sold on her being an adult.

Once back in the classroom she saw Miss Bell and Miss Moss had gotten everything cleaned up and the kids settled down. She was glad no one said anything.  Her face was red from blushing. As Miss Bell explained what was expected of her and what to do if she needed the bathroom again she wondered if Carrie had called Miss Bell and told her what my punishment was since it was obvious Miss Bell knew she wasn't wearing a diaper, otherwise it wouldn't matter if she needed the bathroom. Any charge in diapers aren't allowed to ask for changes so she'd assume it would have been the same for her so there'd be no need to call for a change either. Now she just needed to make it the rest of the day without an accident. 

"Yes Miss Bell, I'll get right on it." She replied, but couldn't bring herself to even look Miss Bell or Miss Moss in the eyes as she spoke.

She finally got the kids in a circle for storytime. They started to complain about the story I picked out and after almost losing my temper, Miss Bell quickly came over and handed me a book and told me to read it instead. After she walked away back to the snack table Veronica looked at the book. It was basically a book about potty training and how big kids don't potty in their pants. While technically looking like a children's book, and had the same tone as one, but it was about a naughty girl that thought she was an adult and pooped her panties and threw tantrum and eventually got adopted. Of course it was about a Little, but Veronica understood the meaning Miss Bell was insinuating to Veronica and it would seem so did the less regressed if the group.

Veronica started reading it, she stammered every now and again because she kept placing herself as the protagonist. Her charges got a kick out of it.

Veronica noticed she had to pee, she hadn't gone and since she hadn't actually had a break yet she never had the chance.  She decided to hold it till after snack time so they'd have the time and since it would look silly since she practically went potty less then an hour ago, albeit in her panties. 

Once snack time was over Veronica jumped up and ran to the phone and dialed the number for Carrie. When she answered, Veronica quickly said I got to pee. Almost yelling it into the phone and was a bit rude, or demanding, completely ignoring eddicit. She was doing the potty dance and holding herself. 

Carrie was finishing a phone call to an Amazon that their Little was being bumped from the Sunflower class to the Sprout class due to behavior and accidents. She went and got the Little who was still screaming and took him to the front to wait for his Amazon mommy. She trusted her niece to watch him when she got a call from Veronica. “On my way.” Said Carrie.

Carrie made her way to the classroom. “Come on Miss Veronica.” Said Carrie. Carrie as she saw Miss Bell finished snacks. She took Veronica’s hand like a toddler and took her to the staff bathroom. Carrie let her inside before going to her office to get a new pull up and make a mark on Veronica’s chart she had in her office. She already knew by how she did the potty dance Veronica would not have made it.

Carrie waited for Veronica. “Now can you put on the new pull up yourself or do I need to help you?” Asked Carrie.

Veronica was grateful she didn't get scolded, at least not yet, for her behavior over the phone or how she was holding herself like a toddler, though her two coworkers did look at her with disappointment, maybe even a little amusement? She was sure, nore cared. She made it to the toilet, but her pull up was wet, not completely soaked, but enough. She hadn't even finished going yet. She didn't know what to do. So she just finished peeing in her pull up. She remembered that Carrie said another accident meant a spanking. She hadn't been spanked since her second year of uni. 

After she got her crying under control she went to Carrie's office. She didn't even take off her, now soaked, pull up. She wasn't sure if she was allowed. Though now that Carrie was asking about needing help putting on a new one, she realized she expected that she had taken it off and that she probably should have as any reasonable adult would have.

Veronica just froze at the question, her mind going different directions. How will Carrie react to her not taking it off? She struddered, not really making any words and starred at her feet.

Carrie entered her office to see Veronica just standing there looking at her feet. Carrie took Veronica hand and led her to the back of her desk were she set Veronica on her lap with her ass in the air. Carrie lowered Veronica’s legging and pull up and saw she leaked slightly. She grabbed a hairbrush and started the spanking. “I would expect.” SWAT. “That my worker” SWAT. “Could make it to the potty.” SWAT. 

Carrie spanked her until her butt was bright pink. She removed the legging and pull up. “Sorry I got no more spare legging.” Said Carrie. She helped her into a new pull up and wiped Veronica’s face clean. “Now go back to help Miss Bell. I think she is about to start changes and putting he sprouts down for their naps.” Said Carrie leading the way.

”Miss Veronica, please help check and change the Little’s. If they use the potty make sure you put a star by their names. Once potty and change time is done you can be the first to go on break.” Said Bell.

Veronica yelped as she was pulled over Carrie's lap. She hadn't been spanked over someone's knee since she was a child, or had a hairbrush used on her. In uni and highchool, if you were bad enough for a spanking you'd be bent over a desk abd paddled. In high-school it was in front of the class and in uni it was in the Headmistress's office.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident." She yelled as she was spanked. 

After she was dressed she had stop sobbing and just nodded to her boss and turned to walk out when she saw on the wall a potty chart with her name on it. There was more then one chart. Above the charts was Employee Potty Training Charts. She saw the other chart was for the Betweener at the front desk. It had stars on all of it. Carrie probably only had it for legal purposes in case something happened. Veronica wasn't even sure if the Betweener wore pull ups. She didn't get to see who's name was on the last one was as Carrie rushed her out. The way back all she could think about was how her chart had a raincloud on it, two rainclouds on it, while the Betweener had stars showing she was more potty trained then she was.

When she made it back she was sure her coworkers could tell she had been crying. She hoped they thought it was from something other than a spanking.  At least till one Little asked Miss Bell if I had been crying because I got a spanking for not making it to the potty. To Veronica's embarrassment instead of telling the girl to be quiet she just said, yes, it is. It was either a good guess or Carrie had called to inform them and to keep an eye on me. 

Veronica just went to work trying to help change diapers. Miss Bell took care of the Littles that had an accident in their pull ups, spanking them before putting their nap time diaper on them and Miss Moss took the Littles that needed to, to the potty. The potty was just a potty chair in the corner of the room. Zero privacy. There was one big enough for a Betweener too. Until now Veronica didn't think about it, but she'd bet there was one big enough for an Amazon in storage or somewhere. She's just happy she doesn't have to use one, especially in front of anyone.

As she put the last charge down for a nap she did wonder if she'd have to wear diapers to bed tonight at Carrie's place or if she'll still be allowed pull ups. It was an odd thought, but that's for later to think about. 

Miss Bell told Veronica it was time for her to take her break so she left to grab something to eat and drink. She sat at a table and ate. She didn't go to the bathroom before going back, she had already did that. So she just sat and relaxed. She did feel naked without her leggings, but was glad she was still wearing a long skirt. She just sat there, watching her coworkers from other classes come and go, even the Betweener came in to get some coffee. Veronica studied her to see if she too was in pull ups. She also studied each coworker that came, went or stayed to see if she could discover who the third potty chart was for. It could be for the other Betweener that was an aide, who will never get a teaching position, but she wasn't sure. That person might not even be there today. 

Carrie smiled as she greeted the other teacher and checked on the Littles during nap time. She was pleased that though Veronica was having accidents the Littles like her. Carrie would remember that for her monthly report on each employee. 

Carrie passed the breakroom and saw Veronica. Carrie gave every employee an hour lunch as she had staff that covered the aides and teachers on break. Carrie noticed Veronica hour was nearly up. “Miss Veronica can you follow me to my office.” Said Carrie. She waited and took her hand and led her there.

”okay pull up check, lift you skirt please.” Said Carrie in a calm voice.

Veronica was startled at first when Carrie had called her name. She was lost in her own head. She got up and followed her to her office. When Carrie asked her to raise her skirt, she did knowing she was dry this time since she got everything in her pull up earlier.

"Thank you ma'am for not humiliating me. Anyone else would have just pulled my dress up with me still sitting at the table and checked me. Or pulled me out of the chair and pulled my entire dress up to make a big show of checking me. I'll do better, I promise."

Whole Carrie was checking her, she did try to take another peak at the third potty chart. But Carrie stopped her.

(I'm going to sleep. It's way past my normal bedtime lol)

“Well I try not to embarrass my employees unless I feel like they need it.” Said Carrie. She smiled as she checked Veronica’s pull up. “Good job but you need to drink more water.” Said Carrie giving her two water bottles. “I want both water bottles drank before you go back to shift.” Said Carrie. She sat at her desk and watched her making sure Veronica drank them. “Now go back to work. I am sure Miss Bell would love her break as well.” Said Carrie.

Carrie followed and covered for Miss Bell so she could go on break. “Miss Veronica let’s start waking the Littles and taking them to the potty. I will start with the changes, you take them to the potty.” Said Carrie as she picked up a Little with a full pull up.  “Someone had a good nap, yes he did.” Cooed Carrie taking the Little to be changed.

Veronica blushed at the praise. She quickly down the first bottle of water and finished the second, but took her a few minutes. 

Once back she started doing as she was told. Taking the charges to the potty in the corner. By the time everyone was up and Miss Bell came back to let Miss Moss go on Break, Veronica was starting to fill those two bottles of water. It was bad yet so she continued to do whatever she was told.

Right before Miss Moss came back Veronica really had to pee. It hit her really fast. 

"Ms Carrie, I need to pee." Veronica yelled from the otherside of the room.

“Okay sweetie.” Said Carrie. She rushed and grabbed a training potty from the deep closet and set it up for Veronica behind the desk. “Here sweetie us this since we can not leave the Littles alone.” Said Carrie softly as she got all of the Littles in a circle to color and play while Veronica used the training potty in peace.

Carrie smiled at Miss Moss returned. “Hey I got Moss Veronica for the rest off the day. The Littles mommies and daddies should be here soon” Said Carrie. She went over to check Veronica and see if she used the potty or the pull up.

Veronica was shocked to see an Amazon size training potty and now she was expected to use it?

"Can't you just get someone to cover for me? I'm not a toddler. I can't use a training potty." Veronica pleaded. But Carrie walked off, giving Veronica an unspoken choice, use the childish potty where everyone can hear you or end up peeing in her pull up, which will be her third accident that day and probably get a worse spanking then last time. 

Veronica walked over to the potty, but couldn't will herself to basically get naked in such a public place. She was an adult, she deserved privacy and modesty. 

While trying to figure out of a way out of this her body had enough and her muscles released and she began to pee her pull up. It was a lot. Her pull up was on verge of leaking. Veronica was quietly crying as she felt her pull up swell up and get warmer.

Carrie lifted Veronica skirt. She touched the pull up which leaked a little. “Okay, that is strike three. So it is clear o you are not ready for this job nor pull up. Sorry Veronica you are not under the same laws as the little and will be under my care until further notice” Said Carrie in a serious voice. “Let’s go.” Said Carrie. She picked Veronica like a toddler and placed her at her hip. “Miss Bell, I will check on you and the others latter.” Said Carrie.

Carrie carried Veronica back to her office. She set Veronica on her lap and spanked her like last time. After the spanking Carrie removed the soaked pull up and laid her on a changing mat. She got a thick pink and purple pocka-dotted diaper. She slid it under Veronica and powdered her before securing and taping the diaper closed. “We can try potty training in two weeks. Until then you will stay with me. Until you have proved you are potty trained you will call me Mommy.” Said Carrie.

Veronica whimpered when Carrie checked her pull up in front of everyone. It wasn't till they got to Carrie's office and she was over her lap having her pull up pulled down that she was able to stop sobbing enough to say something. 

"I'm sorry, please give me another chance. I'm not a baby." She yelled out before the first smack landed.

By the time the spanking ended she was crying again and didn't resist getting undressed and put on the changing table.

She hadn't been touched down there in a whole and since her punishment started she hasn't felt like touching herself so when Carrie was wiping her clean she did get a bit excited. But when Carrie pulled out the thick diaper Veronica tried to sit up.

"Please don't put me back in diapers, I'm an adult, an Amazon, I, I don't need diapers I swear." Veronica pleaded as Carrie diapered her.

She started sobbing when Carrie told her she'd be wearing and using her diaper for two weeks and she'd have to call her mommy. 

"Do, do I still get to work?" Veronica said between sobs.

• Like 1

"No. you will be treated like any other charge as you clearly need someone to care for you. In one day you went from panties to pull up then diapers. It is clear you need to one to care for you." Said Carrie. She made sure the diaper was secured before grabbing a onesie and placing Veronica into the onesie. She added a skirt attachment to the onesie but it was clear Veronica was diapered.

Carrie lead Veronica to the front so Carrie could supervise the Littles being picked up. She smiled as she waved each one away for the day. "Okay, my teachers and aides time to clean up. I would help but I got to take Veronica to my house. I will give each one an extra hundred for clean up since I normally help." Said Carrie picking up Veronica. "Say bye bye." cooed Carrie to Veronica. "Miss Bell, you will have Veronica as your student starting tomorrow."

Carrie secured Veronica in the backseat and drove to the pharmacy to get more diapers and other supplies. Carrie smiled as she picked up Veronica and went into the store. She went to a worker. "Excuse me, can you help me find diapers for my little one. She is a little bigger than most that need them, but it is clear she does." cooed Carrie

Veronica's face seemed to stay red as if it was going to permanently blushing as she was dresses, then all of the parents picking up their Littles got to see the Big baby.

Veronica covered her face during the car ride so no one could see her face as they drove. 

Once inside the pharmacy tears was starting to form in her eyes as her new mommy talked to the employee of the store.

"Welcome to our lovely pharmacy, my name is Tiffany." The employee greeted.

After hearing Carrie's question, she eyes the Amazon woman standing next to her. She was dresses like a lot of adopted Littles she has seen come through and the odd Betweener that either got demoted from an elementary school student in pull ups to the baby of the family or their new mommy or daddy wanted a bigger baby. Speaking of bigger babies, it seems this takes the prize. She's heard of Amazon's getting adopted, even seen a few getting diaper punished, but never adopted and demoted all the way to baby. 

She grinned imagining this big baby getting breastfed. 

"We have some I think you'll like, they're usually bought only for Amazon's on diaper punishment. Did you actually adopt her? What did she do if you don't mind me asking?"

As she was talking she led Carrie and her big baby to a back corner of the store. There was a couple of different diapers, ones that are thicker, usually for night time and thinner for daytime. They have some babyish designs, but nothing as good as you'd find online. They had some boy and girl pull ups in adult Amazon size as well. But still you'd find better online.

“Not yet, she was my employee at my daycare but she was having more accidents than the littles we care for.” Said Carrie. “But if she can not get potty trained when we try, she will be adopted by me.” Said Carrie. “Come on cutie.” Cooed Carrie as she set Veronica down and took her hand.

Carrie looked at the diapers. “Look this diaper has butterflies on it.” Said Carrie. She got the butterfly diapers, a package of pull ups with cute animals on it. Carrie also got baby powders, a large bottle, and a pacifier with a kitty on it. “Now Veronica, how is your diaper. Can you last until we get to the house or do you need a diaper change?” Asked Carrie. She got formula and went to check out. “You can get a toy for the store for being a good girl.” Said Carrie after buying the supplies and took Veronica’s hand and led her to the toy store.

Veronica stayed as close to Carrie as she could, as if she'd be invisible or something if she did. She was so embarrassed. When asked about her diaper she realized she really had to pee, her diaper was dry though.

"It's dry." She whispered.

Once it finally registered in her mind that they'd be going to the toy store they where walking in the store.

"I, I don't need a toy, can't we just go home?" She whispered, trying not to gain anymore attention then she already has, being an Amazon in baby clothes was a rare sight. She also just wanted to be home so no one could see her anymore. 

• Like 1