LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pelvic floor therapy

Has anyone heard gone to a pelvic floor therapist? I have pelvic pain and generally an overly tense pelvic floor, a long standing issue probably related to surgery I've had in the past and my slightly abnormal anatomy. I have been considering going to see a therapist who specializes in pelvic floor issues. I have a long history of 24/7 in the last few years and experience dribbles diapered or not. So much so that I need a male guard when wearing light colored clothes at the minimum. I had a few "oh crap" moments in close proximity with co workers and family where I realized I smelled of urine because of micro leaks into my clothes, something I've dealt with for a long time but hasn't been getting better.

My issue is, I don't mind needing male guards it's affirmative for me. But reducing pelvic pain is something I want to do. When I follow guided pelvic floor yoga for men on YouTube I get strong urges right when I feel most relaxed, so diapered or not it will be obvious to my therapist I wear have incontinence. I plan on being open about it and wearing either a male guard or pull up and explaining to them how I want to learn to relax tension and relive pain.

Hopefully some of the relaxation/body awareness I gain will help me to more freely use my protection.