LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Theme

Would any of the Little Girls be interested in a RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME desktop theme? If you know Little BabyDoll Christine, then you know what it would be like. The two colors would be Rubber Panty Pink and Blonde Gold with, hopefull text in Diaper White

It would necessarily be a beta since I need to use a high contrast theme and would not like to load the screensavers and other tings into this computer I do not know if I can do the menus in selected colors. However, I would have to redo the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME wallpapers (long overdue anyway) to 16:9 aspect ratio

This would take time and effort and I wish to know if it is worth it

What I could do is provide the pieces for a a theme on a page with links, and you get to choose what you want or take them all via download then assemble them as you like and then put the theme together in Personalize. I am not really crazy for the way they set up themes post Win 8. The old way let you select colors and things for every aspect. Big hint. IrfanView, which I can supply, lets you create screensavers as an .scr file and RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME already has some screensavers ans well as a pack of most of the images that are used, the latter being in the Grafix page accessible from my siggy

The New super art software pack

Install clean versions of IrfanView, Krita, Gimp and others for a wide array and robust choice of creative visual arts software