LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to start up another RP

I've got a few going, but I am looking to start up another one.

My idea is in the diaper dimension. An Amazon woman (me) works at a Littles daycare. Because it was busy she decided to skip a much needed bathroom trip. She ends up pooping her panties in front of her two coworkers(we each can play a coworkers as well). The boss is called in and the boss, another Amazon woman (you) is not pleased that a grown Amazon pooped herself and according to the contract everyone signs(which several parts which includes accidents was meant to be used against Tweeners) and punishes the Amazon with a spanking and having to wear diapers to work. She'll not be allowed to ask for a change, change herself or say anything about what she's done in her diaper unless directly asked. She's allowed to ask to be taken to the potty to poop, but she's never been told of this and she never thinks to ask. In the end the boss adopts her and has her working the front desk as a helper to the Tweener already doing the job.

Also I'm open to any Diaper Dimension story where I play an Amazon woman that's forced to wear diapers, spanked, humiliated, verbal degradation, enemas/suppositories, and even trained to enjoy her dirty diapers sexually. All of my RPs are sexual.