LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Rutines - For People With Incontinence Only

When I wake up, I take off my soaked nighttime nappies (3) and plastic pants, then shower. I wear Tena Strech Ultra's plus a KIN's plastic covered terry training pants. I change about every three hours during the day in the office bathroom. I find the Tena's hold three hours of pee without booster pads. In the evening I wear KIN's velcro briefs with a pre-fold baby diaper booster. Then about 8:00PM Dee will insist I put my nighttime nappies, to be ready for bed, Weekends I will try to wear cloth diapers all the time. My bladder only holds about 4oz of pee, so I wet at least two to three times while wearing my Tena's, and two times in cloth. Bob

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=192764:date=Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM:name=HENI)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HENI @ Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=192764"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->MY WIFE WAKES ME UP WHO CHECKS ME AND I AM USUALLY WET, SHE CHANGES ME AND MAKES ME BREAKFAST AND THEN HAS ME TAKE A SHOWER AND LAYS OUT PANTIES FOR ME TO WEAR WITH A KOTEX MAXI PAD FOR THE DAY. WHEN I COME HOME I AM PUT BACK INTO DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTIES UNTIL BEDTIME AND THEN I AM CHANGED BUT SHE PUTS BABY POWDER AND BABY OIL OR VASELINE ON ME BEFORE THE DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTIES. IF I WET THE BED I GET A SPANKING UNTIL I AM CRYING. I USE ABOUT TWO MAXIE PADS DURING THE DAY AND TWO OR THREE DIAPERS A NIGHT .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool, How did you get your wife involved? what style of panties do you like?

When I started wetting the bed my wife started treating me like a baby.She also started spanking me at the urging of her mother. My boxers wouldn't hold the kotex so she threw them away and started me wearing panties. I like high cuts and nylon panties the best.

• 2 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=192764:date=Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM:name=HENI)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HENI @ Mar 25 2009, 03:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=192764"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->MY WIFE WAKES ME UP WHO CHECKS ME AND I AM USUALLY WET, SHE CHANGES ME AND MAKES ME BREAKFAST AND THEN HAS ME TAKE A SHOWER AND LAYS OUT PANTIES FOR ME TO WEAR WITH A KOTEX MAXI PAD FOR THE DAY. WHEN I COME HOME I AM PUT BACK INTO DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTIES UNTIL BEDTIME AND THEN I AM CHANGED BUT SHE PUTS BABY POWDER AND BABY OIL OR VASELINE ON ME BEFORE THE DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTIES. IF I WET THE BED I GET A SPANKING UNTIL I AM CRYING. I USE ABOUT TWO MAXIE PADS DURING THE DAY AND TWO OR THREE DIAPERS A NIGHT .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool, How did you get your wife involved? what style of panties do you like?

MY WIFE GOT INVOLVED WHEN I STARTED WETTING THE BED. MY BOXERS DIDN'T HOLD THE KOTEX PADS SO MY WIFE GAVE ME PANTIES TO WEAR,BECAUSE THEY HELD THE KOTEX PADS . MY WIFE'S MOTHER SUGGESTED DIAPERS. I LIKE NYLON PANTIES THE BEST.