LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What to expect?

My mommy has asked me to think about taking a shot, Progesterone I believe is the name. We're thinking of doing low dosages for limited effects like a smaller build, softer skin, and limited hair growth. I'm curious, to say the least, but not 100% on the idea. So if anyone has any input I would love to hear it

To answer the title: Trouble. Do NOT do anything like that without medical advice. Hormones are very poweful, espcially sex-specific or predominant ones. The "wrong" one not only emphasize certain physical attributes but also act on others in ways that a lay person does not realize or even know about. This can lead to cancer or interactions with other hormones that are not in the female body in large amounts, producing a bad reaction or heart disease,with repeated use. Also, there is the matter of acclimation so that to get the same desired result, you will need more over time and likely come to a point where it will be enough for undesirable or dangerous side efficts will occur. Is she trying to turn you into a girl? If you are an infant, that would be irrelevant and best left alone

However, people always look to miracles. Here is a test. If they do not take your weight and height. run like hell

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't recommend taking any kind of hormone shot without consulting an endocrinologist. Without a proper medical consultation you are wishing for results without any idea of what they could be.

As an example, testosterone is often used for transgender men who ate transitioning but a lot of people don't seem to know that too much can actually exacerbate things like their period.

Again, taking hormones without a professional monitoring the process is just asking for trouble at best and potentially disastrous at worst.

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I wouldn't recommend taking any kind of hormone shot without consulting an endocrinologist. Without a proper medical consultation you are wishing for results without any idea of what they could be.

As an example, testosterone is often used for transgender men who ate transitioning but a lot of people don't seem to know that too much can actually exacerbate things like their period.

Again, taking hormones without a professional monitoring the process is just asking for trouble at best and potentially disastrous at worst.

I would be seeing a professional for monitoring and proper consulting. I wouldn't want to take anything without guidance.

If taking shots is to address an identity issue then I would suggest having a consult. As a genderflyid person I can say low doses of progesterone are unlikely to produce the effect you stated you are seeking.

If it isn't related to an identity issue then consider that in many countries it is difficult to see an endocrinologist and there are people in the 2SLGBTQIA+ communities for whom being able to see a proper endocrinologist can literally be a matter of life and death.

14 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

If taking shots is to address an identity issue then I would suggest having a consult. As a genderflyid person I can say low doses of progesterone are unlikely to produce the effect you stated you are seeking.

If it isn't related to an identity issue then consider that in many countries it is difficult to see an endocrinologist and there are people in the 2SLGBTQIA+ communities for whom being able to see a proper endocrinologist can literally be a matter of life and death.

This gives me a lot to think about, for me this is still in the thought phase and I've been on the fence about it since it was brought up. I'll decline any level of this that I don't fully understand the topic