LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double diaper

Had a strange diaper setup on this morning☺️. Plastic backed double diaper first diaper plastic backing facing towards my body. Like the feeling of plastic on skin so this is a win for me already. With the added bonus of not feeling any wetness against skin when wetting. It's very hard to tell if you are dribbling or not other than a diaper bulge that keeps growing!  Take first diaper and place on bed/changing mat as normal. Take second diaper and place on top of first, plastic facing upwards. Cut an X shaped hole where your willy sits in the second diaper. Slip willy through X slit and tape up first diaper as usual. Not for no.2s!! Just no.1s 

• Like 2

Respect! You have to come up with this idea first. Since I also like the feeling of plastic on skin, I tried it out with 2 BetterDry, which already made for a mega package of diapers, now I just drink heavily...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kerm said:

Had a strange diaper setup on this morning☺️. Plastic backed double diaper first diaper plastic backing facing towards my body. Like the feeling of plastic on skin so this is a win for me already. With the added bonus of not feeling any wetness against skin when wetting. It's very hard to tell if you are dribbling or not other than a diaper bulge that keeps growing!  Take first diaper and place on bed/changing mat as normal. Take second diaper and place on top of first, plastic facing upwards. Cut an X shaped hole where your willy sits in the second diaper. Slip willy through X slit and tape up first diaper as usual. Not for no.2s!! Just no.1s 

So, I've already had the diaper setup on for 3 hours, I have to say it's a nice thing if you're into that kind of thing. 😇

However, you have to be careful that willy is in the right place, it works very well for me when standing, but there was a small accident when sitting. 🧐

Nonetheless, this is a great idea from kerm, and anyone who likes plastic and a large diaper pack should give this a try. 😜

kerm, you have my great respect. I've been wearing diapers for ages now, but this idea just brings more joy and variety to the topic!!! 🥰

• Like 1

Thank you Kevin ! Was not sure if anyone would understand what I was describing there. Good to know the idea is helping not hindering!

• Like 1

Thanks Kerm, yes the description was perfect, however, as already described above, I used the BetterDry, which has a very large capacity as a double diaper. The weight, I think, was between 4 and 5 kg, which was quite a bit of weight between the legs. Which diaper did you use?

Hi Kevin. That must have been a hefty bulge! I wore a tena slip size small inside a betterdry. No back leaks, i guess the smaller diaper overflowed into the bigger one for me. Luckily im in-between sizes small and medium, so can pick either. Might get round to do a few pics to easily explain what we mean to others that wish to try. Or if you want to add anything please feel free to. 

Hi Kerm, but gladly, it was really a heavy bulge! 😆 I have only this diapers with plastic at the moment, so I think I have to order next time, the ones you used. My size is M and not bigger and smaller. 😎 I am not sure, if I can use L with M, perhaps that fits better.

I hope there are som others with our special interest, I found it a great stuff! 😁

Perhaps the pics will reach more of us, who will like this special experience! 🤗