LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beth Caught by her daughter.

Wearing just a shirt and panties Beth walked around her house. She dressed like this even when her daughter was around, but her daughter was out of the house so she started cleaning the kitchen. It was her day off from work. She worked from home and had a home office. 

She realized she had to poop and being that she has a diaper fetish and humiliation kink among others she decided she was going to be naughty.  She squatted in the kitchen and started pooping her panties with a nice solid mess while rubbing herself through her panties making them damp. She was so distracted that she didn't hear the front door open.

• Like 1

Kirsty was 19 and still living at home with her mom. She had left the house early that morning to meet up with friends as it was her day off work but due to her friends bailing on her she decided to head home.

she pulled up in the drive way and then headed towards the house opening the front door she glanced around seeing her moms office door was open she knew she wasn’t in there she then started heading into the kitchen stopping in the door way hardly believing what she saw in front of her. Her mom was not only playing with herself she had clearing pooped herself.

she took her phone out and started filming it, after a few minutes she said something

“Well what the hell do we have here” she walks towards her mom 

• Like 1

Beth quickly stopped touching herself, which was hard because she was so close to finishing. She started trying to pull her shirt down to cover her poopy panties. 

"What are you doing back so early?"

She asked as she start to try to back out of the kitchen so she could go get cleaned up the moment she had a chance. 

“Stay right where you are, or I’ll send this video to everyone. I asked you a question tell me what you were doing” she says walking over she gives her mothers pantied bottom a firm spank feeling the poop squish against her moms bottom 

• Like 1

Embarrassed was an understatement. But she was still very turned on. "I was just...." then she felt the smack on her bottom. It was enough to send her over the edge. Gripping the counter she proceeded to have a powerful orgasm right in front of her daughter while simultaneously pushing another solid mess into her panties. 

She wasn't sure what to think or do. Her mind was still in a fog till she looked up to see her daughters face.

Leah was still in shock what she had just witnessed was so beyond anything she had seen before in her life there was no way she was letting her mom get away with this. Still deciding what to do she took a very firm grip of Beth’s ear and marched her out the kitchen and into the lounge.

it was a beautiful sunny day and the curtains were wide open. Positioning her so her nose was against the wall and her bottom was on display anyone walking past the house if they looked in would be able to see her.

”now I don’t want you to move till I say you can I need to think what I’m going to do with you” Leah says sternly 

• Like 1

"Wait, what are you doing." Beth said as she was being pulled from the kitchen. 

Once in the living room she noticed the curtains was wide open.

"The curtains, everyone can see me. No one can see me like this. I'm an adult, I deserve some modesty." She practically yelled at her daughter as she was placed in the corner.

Thoughts of the neighbors walking by and not only seeing that she was in the corner, but because her daughter made her put her hands on her head, it pulled her shirt up so her poopy panties was completely seen.

Ms Thompson, the older lady from next door, would be pleased, she's always calling me immature and making my life miserable. She even threatened to spank me a few times. 

Then there was Clara that just moved across the street, she was my daughters old babysitter when Clara was a teenager. Beth was sure that Clara actually found her stash of diapers and adult toys at one point, but nothing was ever said. 

Beth started tearing up the longer she stood there, thinking about what would happen to her, like her daughter posting that video on social media and then moving out to never see her again and possibly getting her fired from work. Her thoughts kept getting worse.

Leah shakes her head as she hears her mothers complaint. “Don’t even try telling me your an adult I’ve just watched you mess your panties and enjoy it.” She pauses smiling as Ms Thompson walks past Leah was going to get her help later.

”it’s obvious to me you can’t be trusted not to mess or wet yourself. There’s going to be some big changes around here.” Leah let’s her mother stand there for 10 more minutes.

she then walks to the other side of the room before turning and saying. “Little Bethy you can come out of time out now. Be a good girl and crawl to me”

Beth whimpers at her daughter's words about her not being an adult. She knows that she deserves whatever is coming to her. When she turned around she could see Clara walking from her mailbox across the street. Clara just grinned at Beth before walking back to her house. Beth quickly got on all fours, mostly just to be able to not be seen through the window. "Please, just let me get cleaned up. I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't be doing that in my panties at my age, regardless if I enjoyed it or not."

“I’m glad you agree with me you certainly shouldn’t be messing your panties , which is why I’m going to put you back into diapers.” She says smiling very happily.

”let’s get you cleaned up then we will have to go shopping. Unfortunately we don’t have any diapers, unless your hiding something” she says looking at her mother

Beth blushed at the notion that she would be put back in diapers by her diaper. After realizing she'd have to go out in public and potentially be humiliated by her daughter she decided to tell her one of her secrets. 

"We don't have to go shopping. I have a big chest in my closet, there's, um, diapers in there." Beth hesitated in saying, mostly because it wasn't just diapers in there. There was various sex toys, nipple clamps, paddles, a switch, which she didn't like and never used on herself but she imagined it was good for the worse offenses, like in her fantasies it would be used for touching herself since in her fantasy she'd not be allowed to touch herself for any reason, if she needed sexual release she'd either have to hump something or her cg would touch her. The diapers ranged from normal white to ABDL diapers, most have the plastic back because it's her favorite. There was also a small bag that has the words punishment gear on it. There was adult baby bottles, adult sippy cups, adult pacifiers and a few baby or toddler clothes in adult size. It was for when she felt her cg decide to demote her to toddler or infant ages for some punishment that wasn't long term. Beth finally spoke up again. "We don't have to do this. Please, I'm your mother and, and an adult." She whispered the last part.

“Good girl for telling me now follow me upstairs to bathroom I think you need a bath.” She says looking down at Beth. Her feelings about this was mixed but one thing was clear she planned on being in charge from now on, there was no way she was letting her mother off. In fact the idea of thinking of Beth as her mother now made her love.

”I know we don’t need to do this but I get to decide what we do now not you. It will be easier for you if you stop thinking of yourself as an adult.” She says starting to walk upstairs. “Now follow me and remember to crawl” she says walking upstairs and into the bathroom.

she starts running the bath while she waits for Beth. “I’ve thought of a great idea we will turn the spare bedroom into a nursery and I can take the master bedroom” she says.  Leah then lays a towel on the floor. “Lay down baby girl” 

Beth crawls after her daughter. This was so humiliating, yet she could feel herself getting a little aroused. 

As she enters the bathroom and heard what her daughter said she couldn't believe it. "But, I don't need a nursery, I'm not a baby. I might like wearing and using diapers, sometimes even using my panties, but I don't want to be treated like a baby." She whimpered as she laid down and brought her knees to her chest and moved her knees apart, in the classic diaper position. Her mess clearly visible as well as the wet spot on the front of her panties from when she came in them.

• Like 1

Leah watches as Beth gets into position. “Bethy sweetie it’s up to me what you need and I think you need a nursey. I will be treating you like a baby will I decide to potty train you.” She says rubbing her panties spreading the mess.

”now let’s get you ready for your bath.” She says cutting the panties off before throwing them in the bin. She then takes some baby wipes and cleans her messy bottom and princess parts.

”now sweetie crawl to the bath and get in, while I bathe you I’ll tell you some of the new rules.”

Beth whimpered from hearing what her daughter was saying and then moaned a little when her daughter rubbed her messy panties. The feeling of her mess really excites her, even the fact it's her daughter seems to make the feeling better. Beth got further into subspace by the time her daughter had ordered her into the tub, she didn't even complain. Once in the tub she waited for her daughter to explain the new rules. 

Once she was in the bath tub Leah walks over and kneels down taking a cloth she starts to gently bathe her mother. “Baby Beth I need you to listen to me as I will be strict when you break rules.” She pauses.

”from now on you are my baby and will be treated like one I would like you to call me mummy. You will do anything I tell you to do or any other person I let baby you”

”I’m taking away all your adult privileges “ she states 

Beth was shocked. From her daughter washing her to hearing what she was saying, she started to come out of her trance like state. 

"But, but I'm your mom and what, what do you mean other people? You'll let other's treat me like a baby, even change me or, um, discipline me? Do you mean all adult privileges?" Beth was trying not to ask about being able to masterbate or not.

“Bethy, Bethy, baby Bethy, you lost your position as my mom when I caught you earlier. Watch this video she played Beth some of the videos she had taken clearly showing Beth pooping her panties then getting pleasure from it.” She says as she starts rubbing the cloth over Beth’s princess parts.

“Only I’m allowed to touch your princess parts if I catch you, you will be punished” she says looking her in the eyes.

”yes I will be letting other people baby you” she says smiling 

Beth blushed when watching the video. She then looked at her daughter when she mentioned that she's not allowed to touch herself, the thought was so humiliating yet she couldn't help but moan as her daughter started cleaning her princess parts. 

"But, but that means everyone else is allowed to touch me down there to clean me when changing my diaper and I can't.  You know what all of this does to me, how am I supposed to get sexual release if I can't touch myself and you can't let just anyone that wants to change me, to change me. I'm still an adult, I still should have privacy, modesty and be able to decide things like that myself. 

Beth was trying hard to clear her mind as she spoke. She had started imaging having to hump a teddy bear, or a pillow in the living room while her daughter and friends or even relatives watched her. She was getting worked up again. 

“Sweetie I’ll let you get lots of sexual release as long as your a good girl for me. Now your nice and clean we need to get rid of this big girl hair” she says as she starts shaving Beth’s princess parts she wanted her as smooth as a baby.

”so little one tell me the truth how long have you needed a mommy” she says happily as she makes sure Beth is completely smooth

Beth blushed at the thought of her daughter touching her that way. Maybe she just meant she'd let her hump her stuffies or a pillow. Not sure which would be more humiliating. 

Beth wanted to protest about getting shaved down there. She always kept it trimmed and neat, but never bald. But she knew if she'd be in diapers full time it would be better.

"I don't need a mommy. But if you're asking when I realized I liked wearing diapers and going potty in my pants, it's been a while. When I was fifteen or sixteen I accidentally pooped my panties in front of my mom. She was so mad at me. She spanked my bare bottom with a hairbrush and put me back in diapers for two weeks. She even took me for a walk around the neighborhood two or three times during those two weeks, wearing just a shirt and diaper. One of those times she gave me an enema before we left making sure I'd mess my diaper in front of all the kids in the neighborhood. Some of whom I babysat for, though I never was allowed to do that afterwards. She then paddled my bottom as everyone watched. It was so embarrassing. Later I started fantasizing about it while I touch myself and realized it now turned me on."

Listening to Beth’s story about what happened Leah felt herself getting a bit aroused. The idea of doing similar to her mom would be amazing. She finished shaving and then continued to bathe her making sure she was completely clean.

”I think when your dressed we will give granny a call see If she wants to come visit” Leah says with a huge smile on her face.

”now let’s get you out the tub baby girl” 

Beth quickly looked up at her daughter. "Please don't call my mom. She'd be furious if she found out that I've been pooping in my pants, especially on purpose. She'd want to use a leather strap on my bare bottom. No telling what she'd do if she found out I got turned on by it. She'd probably try and get you to put a chastity belt on me till I grew up and quit going potty in my big girl panties. I'm glad she's at least a two hour drive from here, maybe she's too busy?" 

Beth was really hoping she was bluffing. Even if her daughter didn't put her in a chastity belt or used the strap on her, if Beth had to spend a couple of days with her mother, her mother would di it.

“If you don’t want me to call her you better behave.” She says as she helps Beth out the tub. Then gently pushes her back down so she’s laying on the towel. 
“sweetie pie I want you to suck your thumb while I go get what I need” she says sternly then she leaves the room and goes to Beth’s room.

she then starts going through everything till she finds her stuff hidden away. As she did looking around she was looking forward to taking over this room.

leah went back to the bathroom carrying the baby supplies

Beth whimpered. She didn't want her mother called, though she knew if her daughter did go through with treating her like this it would only be a matter of time before her mother found out.

Beth started sucking her thumb as she watched her daughter leave. She looked over to the toilet and realized she'll probably never sit on one again. The closest she'd probably ever get to it is if her daughter made her sit in front of it while her daughter used it. Since it's not unusual for a mother to do that with their babies so they can keep an eye on them.

The idea of doing that, especially in a public bathroom, having to stand in the stall with her daughter to watch her pee all because she's not mature enough to be left unsupervised, embarrassed her and excited her.

Luckily her daughter returned before she was too far in her fantasy that she'd start touching herself. Seeing what her daughter had reminded Beth of everything in the box, that her daughter got to see. Beth wasn't sure what embarrassed her more, that her daughter saw her sex toys, her punishment tools or the baby stuff.